你 度个假
You... take a break?
干这行是你的本性
This job is in your nature,
你没办法违抗本性
and nature always wins.
不管你去哪
Wherever you go...
都逃不了自己
there you are.
我在普拉莫维尔镇度过超嗨暑假
狂野时光等着你
Wild times await.
今夏开到美国中部的普拉莫维尔镇
This summer, drive to Plummerville, smack-dab in the middle of America,
跟我狂野比尔 开心过暑假
and join me, Wild Bill, for summer fun.
我们有热闹的游乐大道
With the majestic midway.
嘿
Hey!
最棒的是 还有美国第一座
And to top it off, America's first and finest
水上乐园
water park!
暑假玩得开心吗
You kids having summer fun?
超开心的 狂野比尔先生
Sure are, Mr. Wild Bill...
绵延不绝的滑水道
Slides for miles and miles!
因为普拉莫维尔镇就是
Because Plummerville is...
夏日天堂
Summerville!
狂野比尔游乐园值得一来再来
So come on back to Wild Bill's again and again!
一来再来
Again and again...
是啊
Yeah.
那支广♥告♥超老的
Um, that commercial is really old.
这地方还在吗
Are you sure it's still a place?
还在啊 我查过了
Yeah, it's all there. I- I checked. It's...
饭店 水上乐园
The hotel and the water park,
鸭子船和游乐大道
uh, the duck boats and the midway.
鸭子船是什么
What's a duck boat?
那是 就像是水上巴士
It's, um... it's like a bus that floats.
那是军用船只
Uh, it's a military vehicle.
爷爷会超爱的
Grandpa will love it.
我们要带爷爷去
We're bringing Grandpa? We're bringing Grandpa?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
这样好了 我自愿待在家
You know what? Um, I volunteer to stay home.
才怪 想都别想
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
布雷迪 听好
Yeah, Brady, listen.
这会是最
This is gonna be the most fu--
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
有人在比赛时犯规打到我
Somebody fouled me at the game.
什么比赛
What game?
你没来的那个
The one you missed.
你说得对
You're right.
我们一家人应该多花时间相处 是啊
We do need to spend more time together as a family. Yeah.
这是你小时候去过的地方
This is one of those places you went when you were a kid.
你这么说好像我去过很多地方
Okay, that makes it sound like I went to a lot of places, okay?
老爸只带我们度过一次假
Dad took us on one vacation.
去普拉莫维尔镇
One. To Plummerville.
听好
Listen.
当人生过得不顺
In life, when times get tough,
就需要快乐的回忆帮你熬过去
you need to have happy memories to carry you through,
我只想带你们去让我最快乐的地方
and I just want to show you guys the place that made me happiest.
为你们创造美好回忆
You know, make some memories for you.
拜托 能让我这么做吗
Would you let me do that, please?
哈啰 千层面
Well, hello, Lasagna.
好了
Okay.
好吧 哈奇
All right, Hutch. Sure.
真的吗 真的
Really? Yeah.
真假 是啊
Really? Yeah.
啥米 来嘛 这会是一场冒险
Come on, kids, it could be an adventure.
一场冒险
An adventure.
是啊 太好了
Yeah. That's it.
已记不清相遇在哪一天
♪ I don't remember what day it was
爷爷
Grandpa.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad. Mmm-hmm.
你得熄掉雪茄
You got to put out the cigar.
那是二手烟
Secondhand smoke.
没有这种事
No such thing.
我们上路吧
Let's do this!
只知心弦为你不断颤动
♪ In love with you
每个黎明都是爱你的新篇章
♪ With each day comes a new way
哈奇 发动引擎
Hutch, start the car!
这里 对
Here? Yeah.
每当轻吻你唇畔
♪ Every time I kiss your lips
心潮便泛起波澜
♪ My mind starts to wander
若我所有美梦成真
♪ And if all my dreams come true
余生皆与你缱绻
♪ I'll be spending time with you
今日爱你
♪ I love you more today
更胜昨日
♪ Than yesterday
却不及
♪ But not as much
明日的深情
♪ As tomorrow
今日爱你更胜昨日
♪ I love you more today than yesterday
欢迎来到普拉莫维尔镇 双湖区首府
但亲爱的 不及
♪ But, darling, not as much
普拉莫维尔镇就是夏日天堂
明日爱意浓
♪ As tomorrow
提基狂热
最老的水上乐园
Oldest water park?
这应该是卖♥♥点吗
Is that something we want to advertise?
当然了 历史悠久嘛
Yeah, well, it's historic.
孩子们 你们住这间
Kids, you're in here.
我们要睡同一间
Oh, we're sharing a room.
爷爷要睡哪 隔壁房♥间
And where's Grandpa sleeping? Uh, he's next door.
哈奇 孩子们大了 我们不该睡同一间
Oh, Hutch, I think the kids are too old to share.
是啊 对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我们可以全都住在小木屋
We can all sleep in the old lodge.
不行 想都别想
N... Uh, not gonna happen.
那就只有我了
Just me, then.
好吧
Fine.
我的房♥间让给你
You can have my room.
谢谢 太好了
Thank you. Great.
珊咪 这间都是你的
Then, uh, Sammy, you got this all to yourself.
提基狂热
蜜月套房♥
The honeymoon suite.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
这才像样嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
喔
Whoo!
你看看
Look at that, huh?
好好享受
Take it in.
是啊
Yeah.
这是办正事的地方
This is where business gets done.
是啊
Yeah.
你不喜欢
You don't like it?
没有 我正在享受
No, I'm- I'm taking it in.
我闻到雪茄味
I smell cigars.
但我很高兴你开心
But I'm happy that you're happy.
全家人都在一起
And that we're all together.
这一定会很棒
It's gonna be great.
该去水上乐园了
Water park time.
对 水上乐园 水上乐园
Uh, water park time. Yeah. Water park. Yeah.
我挥动双臂为团队全力呐喊
♪ I flex my brazos hardcore Down for the clicka
是谁让音响迸发灵魂律动
♪ Who's that emanating funk Through the speaka?
低频震颤 躁动节拍轰鸣
♪ Bass gets to thumpin' Rucas get to pumpin'
谁在掌控全场 引爆激♥情♥派对
♪ Who's that rockin'? Got the party start jumpin'
火力全开 无需那些花招
♪ Blastin' through, ha No need for the booyah
重拳出击 一记直拳让你看清实力
♪ Right hammer with the one Knuckle eye-shot through ya
走向人群 感受澎湃声浪
♪ Step to the crowd I feel the strain
在舞池中挥洒汗水 感受狂热
♪ Throw chingasos In the mosh pit...
人间天堂
It's paradise.
充满热带气息
It's like the tropics...
带点欧洲风情
mixed with Europe.
家庭度假村
哈啰 暂停营业 抱歉
Hello. Closed. Sorry.
什么 出了一场意外
What? There was an incident.
水上乐园今天暂停营业
Water park's closed for the rest of the day.
电影精选列表