普拉莫维尔镇火爆了
你不能那么做
You can't do that in here.
好吧 你们两个到底是什么来头
Okay. Who the fuck are you two?
我们
Us?
我们是
We're...
《小人物2》
生活如此美妙
♪ It's the good life
充满乐趣
♪ Full of fun
星期一
仿佛完美世界
♪ Seems to be the ideal
早 宝贝
Morning, baby.
让我看看
Let me look at that. Hmm?
温柔的人生帮你藏起
♪ Yes, the good life lets you hide
所有的悲伤
♪ All the sadness you feel
晚饭吃什么 烤鸡
我去弄热 抱歉
你不会真的
♪ You won't really
陷入爱河
♪ Fall in love
因为你没有机会
♪ 'Cause you can't take the chance
星期二
因此请忠实于你自己
♪ So be honest with yourself
不要试图制♥造♥一场虚假的浪漫
♪ Don't try to fake romance
星期三
美好的生活
♪ Yes, the good life
回头见 拜 妈
See you, sweetheart. Bye, Mom.
是自♥由♥自在 要探索未知的世界
♪ To be free and explore the unknown
你在哪
就像当你
♪ Like the heartaches
还在工作
经历心痛时
♪ When you learn you must
你必须独自面对一样
♪ Face them alone
星期四
请记住
♪ Please remember
亲吻美好的生活 再见
♪ ...goodbye
贝卡
还会回家吗
我会回家吃晚饭
还会回家吗
会 晚一点 别等我
我们得谈谈
好 爱你
我也爱你
星期五
珊咪 要吃水果 好了
Sammy? Fruit, please. Okey dokey.
布雷迪 吃炒蛋
Brady, eat the protein.
不用了
I am good.
清干盘子
Clean your plate, please.
那是你♥爸♥的 他在家吗
Hey, that's Dad's. Is he even home?
拜 千层面
Bye, Lasagna.
多体谅他一点 好吗
Hey, cut him some slack, okay?
我有啊
Always.
等一下
Hold up.
我爱你 我也爱你
I love you. Okay. Love you.
嘿 宝贝 我朋友来了
Hey, babe. My friends are here.
好 祝你愉
Okay. Uh, have a nice...
老婆
Hey, hon?
我不想吵醒你 所以就去睡地下室
I, uh, slept in the basement so I wouldn't wake you. Uh-huh.
布雷迪呢 我想知道比赛怎样
Okay, where's Brady? I want to hear about the game.
这个嘛
Well, um...
另一队打得 比较强硬
the other team was kind of, you know, physical.
是吗 所以他
Yeah? So he, um...
我让他告诉你 今天会很忙
I'll let him tell you. Very busy day.
有三组要看屋 有一笔成交了
I've got three showings and one confirmed sale.
还有
And, uh...
布雷迪拿了你的咖啡
Oh. Brady stole your coffee.
你得再煮
You're gonna have to make some more.
等等 我 哈奇 你在流血
Well, we had- Hutch, you're bleeding.
我们应该
All right, we should, uh...
该死
Oh, damn it.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 老兄
Hey, buddy.
嘿 兄弟 拜 妈
Hey, man. Bye, Mom.
拜 妈 太好了
Bye, Mom. Yeah.
有个愉快的一天 拜
Have a great day! All right.
嘿 大伙儿 嘿 珊咪
Hey, guys. Hi, Sammy.
嘿 你 鞋子真潮
Hey, you... Love your shoes.
早安 你的也很潮
Morning. Love yours, too.
你的也是 谢谢
Yours, too. Thank you.
我在商场买♥♥的
Yeah, I got 'em from the mall.
暑假要去哪玩 去打保龄球
Are you going anywhere for summer break?
我要去
Yeah, I'm going bowling.
哈奇
Hutch?
什么事
What's up, hon?
你知道
You know...
再过几天就要放暑假了 然后
Uh, summer break's in just a few days, and...
我们一家人应该做些什么
We should do something as a family. Yeah.
我会计划行程
I, uh... I'll make a plan.
今天就会计划 吃晚饭再跟你说
Today I'll make a plan, and I'll tell you tonight.
我会做千层面
At dinner. I'll make lasagna.
才怪 哈奇 我真的会做 我
Sure, Hutch. No, I can do it. I...
我 今天有份工作
I have... I have one assignment today.
但今晚你就会看到
Uh, but then tonight you'll see,
我都计划好了
uh, the whole thing planned out.
怎么回事
What's going on?
算了
Never mind.
暂停使用
你来了
There you are.
看来你今天过得很辛苦
Looks like your day went long.
是有点辛苦
It was a bit more... big.
是真的很辛苦 比原来说好的更辛苦
Bit more than the prep said it would be.
数据卡
The data card.
那是简单的窃取任务
It was a straightforward snatch, Hutch.
一开始是简单的窃取任务
It started as a straightforward snatch.
你们在会展上玩得开心吗
You guys having fun at the convention?
混♥蛋♥ 我们不是来参加会展的
Asshole, we're not here for the fucking convention.
数据卡呢
Where's the card?
真倒霉
Oh, my.
噢靠
求助电♥话♥
拜托 帮帮忙
Please! Someone help us.
客服人员将会协助您
An operator will assist you shortly.
没错 直接了当的窃取任务
Right. Straightforward snatch.
是啊 直到科西嘉帮拿着乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥出现
Yeah. Until the Corsicans showed up with Uzis.
不对 他们拿着MP7冲♥锋♥枪♥
Wait. No, they had MP7s.
科西嘉帮
Corsicans, huh?
拿着MP7冲♥锋♥枪♥
With MP7s.
我们一直怀疑会有另一方有兴趣
Well, we always suspected there might be another interested party in the mix.
只有一方
Only one?
巴西帮 对
Brazilians? Yeah.
拿着开山刀
With machetes?
很锋利的那种
The sharp kind.
真倒霉
Oh, my.
是啊
Yeah.
真倒霉
Oh, my.
那一切都值得
Well, I'd say it was worth it.
这玩意是真的
Because this checks out.
因此你又还了八十万美元
Which brings you 800 grand closer.
我还欠多少钱
And how much more do I owe?
三千万左右
30 million, give or take.
你的下一项任务
Your next mission.
我不行
I can't.
哈奇
Hutch...
我想帮你还债
I'm trying to help you pay off a debt.
我们很好心先帮你代垫
One we very graciously paid on your behalf
谁叫你烧光俄♥罗♥斯♥帮的钱
when you burnt all the Russian's stack of money.
按照你的进度
At the rate you're going,
到了春天就能还清黑帮基金的债
you'll have paid off the obshchak by spring.
我要度个
Gonna take a va...
我要度个假
I'm gonna take a break.
祝好运
Good luck.
我要好运干嘛
What do I need luck for?
电影精选列表