Uh, thanks.
好热啊
你觉得爸会露个脸来找我们还是
Do you think Dad is eventually gonna grace us with his presence or...
野生动物
Wild animals!
哇哦
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
别靠太近
Don't go too near.
那是野生狼犬
That's a wild wolf dog.
那只要关好
Got to stay locked up, that one.
妈 你刚认识爸时 有在拯救动物 对吧
Well, Mom, you saved animals back when you met Dad, right?
也做别的事 但
Uh, among other things, but, um...
只要得到它们的信任
you know, if you gain their trust...
让它们知道
and you show them
这世界很安全
that the world is a safe place for them...
世界很安全
Hmm. A world that is safe?
哪个世界
What world is that?
我们去找爸爸吃晚饭
Okay. Let's go find Dad for dinner.
听说你抓到一个游客
You caught our tourist, I heard.
他有没有反抗
Did he put up much of a fight?
什么 我听不见
What's- I can't hear you.
嘿 给我关掉
Hey, turn that off.
关掉
Shut it off!
你是菜鸟吗
What are you, new?
什么 你说什么
Wh- What was that?
他打断我的牙齿
Uh, he broke my teeth, man.
你的牙齿怎样
What about your teeth?
被他打烂了
He crushed 'em, okay?
他 他打爆每个人
He... he just... he beat everybody.
你在胡说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
那家伙啊
Talking about the guy, okay?
他应该不只是游客
I don't think he's just some tourist.
什么事
Yes?
我遇到了麻烦
I've got a problem.
我猜是你惹的麻烦
Of your own making, I sense.
普拉莫维尔镇 听过吗
Plummerville. You heard of it?
那是走私路线
It's a back road.
来自加拿大的毒品 枪♥械♥ 病毒等等
Drugs, guns, viruses and worse
运到不知名的地点
come down from Canada and go on to points unknown.
好吧
All right.
到底谁才是老大
Well, where does the buck stop here?
有不同的层级
There are layers.
但有一个大姐大
Possibly an individual,
一个叫兰蒂娜的狠角色
a unique individual called Lendina.
兰蒂娜
Lendina.
那个白衣男 对 大姐大
Guy in the white? Yes, ma'am.
我不要新的荷官 最好让女人接手
No, no. No new dealer. This requires a woman's touch.
我在赢钱 手气很顺
But I'm winning. On a roll here.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
看你运气有多好
Let's see how your luck goes.
太棒了 我要拆牌
Beautiful. I split.
好
Sure.
加牌
Hit me.
这趟旅行如何 给我闭嘴 发牌
So how's your trip been going so far? Shut up and deal.
普拉莫维尔是兰蒂娜犯罪帝国的重镇
Plummerville is critical to Lendina's larger empire.
噢 该死
Oh, shit. Aww.
这是难免的
It happens.
一匹孤狼
A lone wolf.
不受到任何约束 完全不会
Operates unburdened by any constraints... at all.
你惹毛俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮 他们会带枪上门
You piss off the Russians, they come to your house with guns.
兰蒂娜会在前院把你家人抽筋剥皮
Lendina and her squad will slay your family on the front lawn
然后逼你看
and force you to watch
你最好别再进一步干扰他们做生意
if you disrupt their situations any further.
太好了
Yes.
给钱吧
Pay me.
你是个赢家
You're a winner.
大姐大 我发誓我不知道
Ma'am, I swear, I knew nothing...
我的天
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What's happening?
警卫
没人能在我的赌场作弊
Nobody cheats in my casino!
你最好让情况降温
You'll want to de-escalate the situation.
你有任何情报 地址之类的吗
I mean, do you got any intel, an... an address or anything?
我给你一条线索 但这次给我听好
I'll give you a lead, but hear me on this.
你只能靠自己 哈奇
You're on your own, Hutch.
杀手
Aw, Killer.
很抱歉你得看到那一切
I'm so sorry that you had to see that.
我的小宝贝不该看到那些大坏蛋
My little baby should never see those terrible, terrible people.
别怕
No.
后面的人呢
What about them back there?
别留下活口
Leave no witnesses.
全都杀光 没问题
Burn it down. You got it.
我们去散步
球速很快 会痛吗
That was fast. Did it hurt?
不会 我没事
No, I'm fine.
也许太急了
Maybe this is too soon.
爸 我真的没事
Dad, really, I'm fine.
我的手臂状况很好
My arm's healing good.
等一下
Hold on.
麦斯 我得接电♥话♥ 不会太久
Max, I have to take this damn call. Won't be long.
干嘛
What?
嗯
Well...
你不能对你的生意伙伴这么没礼貌
That's no way to treat your business partner.
前生意伙伴
Ex-partner.
这是最后一批货
This is my last shipment.
真是的
Goodness.
我父亲的债还清了
My father's debt is all paid up.
我会算数
I can count.
这批货 你懂的
This, you know...
会付清最后一笔债
pays off the last of our debt.
啊
Aw.
以我的算法 这笔债永远还不清
By my calculations, the debt will never be paid off.
不
No.
你明知道这是屁话
That's bullshit, and you know it.
我刚说的并不好笑
Ain't nothing funny about what I said.
你父亲分了心才会死
Your father died because he was distracted.
你分心了吗
Are you distracted?
我不是我爸
I'm not my dad.
我不玩了
It's over.
嗯
Well, then...
等着瞧
we'll see.
那么
Well...
喂
Hello?
麦斯 你要去哪
Hey, Max, where you going?
警长
Sheriff.
你可以叫我亚伯
You can just call me Abel.
警长
Sheriff,
我要确定威特没忘记他替谁干活
I need to make sure Wyatt hasn't forgotten who he works for.
夺走对他最重要的东西
Take something that really matters to him.
没问题
Got it.
妈 该你了
Mom, it's your turn. Oh...
嘿 妈 什么事
Hey, Mom? Yes?
爸又惹麻烦了吗
Is Dad in trouble again? Mm.
怎么了 你知道什么吗
Why? Do you know something?
没 所以我才 没
No, that's why... No.
我相信他会
I'm sure he'll be...
宝贝 让我去
No, honey. Let me.
汉堡到了
Hamburgers!
还有饼干夹棉花糖当晚餐
And s'mores for dinner tonight.
超有营养
Ah, so nutritious. Yay.
你♥爸♥迟到了
Your dad's running late.
但是跟我来
But come with me.
我保证会更好玩
I promise you it's the way to go.
珊咪 帮我打包
Sammy, come on. Help me pack up.
电影精选列表