Kiki?
去看看那可爱的鹦鹉好吗 齐齐?我要上厕所
Go see the fucking parrots, will you, Kiki? I gotta take a piss.
然后回来接你 我们一起回家
Then I'll come and get you, and we'll go home.
厕所在大厅的那头
Pissoir's at the end of the great hall.
齐齐
Kiki.
齐齐
Kiki.
齐齐
Kiki.
你好 比尔 怎么了?
Hello, Bill. What's up?
出什么问题了吗?
Something the matter?
你似乎心烦意乱
You seem distracted.
但愿你能说点什么
I wish you'd say something.
我不喜欢这样 比尔
I don't like this mood, Bill.
我们要出去吗? - 是你要出去
Are we going out? - You're going out.
为什么不写点东西使自己平静下来?
Why don't you just write something and calm yourself down?
显然你现在状态不好
You're obviously not in a professional state of mind.
或许我应该写写你这个小伪君子
Maybe I should write about your little double cross.
你希望克罗凯在鹦鹉笼里把我搞死 对吗?
You expected me to end up in that parrot cage with Cloquet, didn't you?
比尔 你想抛弃我吗?
Bill, are you thinking of getting rid of me?
我认为人♥质♥交换是唯一可行的方案
I think an exchange of hostages is the only viable scenario.
不 真的 比尔 如果你要除掉我…
No, really, Bill, if you get rid of me...
你就失去了和现实的一切联♥系♥
you sever ties with reality.
例如 想一想…
For instance, take the case of-
哦!小心点!
Oh.! Careful.!
那个忘了她真实身份的女特工 和她伪装的身份同化的故事
Of the female agent who forgot her real identity and merged with her cover story.
她现在还在安耐克斯受罪
She is still a fricoteuse in Annexia.
此外 你也能把一个异性恋的公民变成同性恋…
And incidentally, you can make a square, heterosex citizen queer...
通过这种用药的方式
with this angle using drugs-
汤姆…
Tom...
我给你带来了一个新的打字机…
I've brought you a new typewriter...
能够溢出两种够劲的分泌物…
which conveniently dispenses two types of intoxicating fluids...
如果它喜欢你写的东西
when it likes what you've written.
你准备换回你的克拉克·诺瓦?
Are you proposing to trade back for your Clark Nova?
考虑一下吧
Thinking of it.
最近它为你写过什么好的东西吗?
Has it written anything good for you lately?
不 它太美国化了 不符合我的口味
No. It's too damned all-American for my taste.
我可能已经异地化了
Guess I've gone foreign or something.
哦 这个玛格打字机也很外来 几乎就像外星来的
Well, my Mugwriter here is so foreign, it's almost alien.
我敢保证 你能够用它写出最好的作品
You're gonna do your best work on her. Guaranteed.
哈非德 把比尔要的打字机拿来 好吗?
Hafid, bring the machine in question for Bill, will you?
你和琼的关系怎么样了?
And how are you enjoying your affair with Joan?
我感觉她是一个有修养、复杂的和神经质的女人
Literate, complex and neurotic, I would imagine.
我有好几周没见到她了
I haven't seen her for weeks.
她和法戴娜以及她的女巫们走掉了
She ran off with Fadela and her coven.
哦 太糟了
Oh, that's too bad.
是的 当她被一个男人吸引时 就会这样
Yes, she does that when she feels attracted to a man.
不过别放弃 这是…这是你和琼之间
Don't give up though. It's-It's a good sign.
一个好的征兆…
With Joanie...
求爱期可能牵涉着好几年的矛盾心理
the courtship period can involve years of passionate ambivalence.
汤姆 我想你应该先仔细看看他的打字机…
Tom, I think we should take a close look at his machine first...
彻底测试一下
test it thoroughly.
好吗 汤姆?
Don't you, Tom?
你们两人的写作风格不同
You both have different writing styles.
比尔·李有很强大的直觉 哈非德
Bill Lee has always been a man of powerful instinct, Hafid.
如果他说那个打字机很适合我用…
If he says I'll do my best work on his machine...
我相信那肯定千真万确
well, I'm sure that's prophecy.
把枪也拿去 比尔
Take the gun, too, Bill.
美国人在陌生的地方哪有不带枪的
No American should find himself in a foreign land without a pistol.
你不是又想给我设个陷阱吧 汤姆?
You wouldn't be trying to set me up again, now, would you, Tom?
哦 你多虑了 比尔
Well, you've set yourself up already, Bill.
我只是想给你一个防身的武器 没别的意思
I'm just trying to give you a fighting chance. That's all.
克拉克·诺瓦
Clark Nova.
克拉克·诺瓦 是我
Clark Nova, it's me.
是…是比尔·李
It's - It's Bill Lee.
克拉克·诺瓦 说话呀 在我这里你很安全
Clark Nova, speak to me. You're safe with me now.
他们折磨我…
They tortured me...
手法难以描述
did unspeakable things to me.
我快不行了 那帮混♥蛋♥
I'm on my last legs. The bastards.
克拉克·诺瓦 琼在哪里?琼在哪里?
Clark Nova, where is Joan? Where's Joan?
在麦迪纳 汉斯的制药厂里
Hans's old drug factory in the medina.
法戴娜也在那里
Fadela is there.
法戴娜是你渗透进密地公♥司♥的关键点
Fadela is your point of penetration into Interzone, Inc.
法戴娜
Fadela.
我该怎么办?找到她以后我该怎么办?
Uh, what do I... what do I do when I find her?
到时候你自然会知道怎么办的
You'll know what to do when the time comes.
一定要记住…
Just remember this -
所有的特工都会背叛…
all agents defect...
所有的抵抗者都会出♥卖♥♥♥
and all resisters sell out.
那就是悲哀的事实 比尔
That's the sad truth, Bill.
作家也会和其他人一样经历这样的事实
And a writer... a writer lives the sad truth like anyone else.
唯一的不同是…
The only difference is -
作家能把它写成报告
he files a report on it.
快把我放下…
Leave me now...
不然就太晚了
before it's too late.
等等 琼怎么样了?琼怎么样了?
But wait. What aboutJoan? What about Joan?
快走!愿主与你同在
Go now! Vaya con dios.
克拉克·诺瓦… 克拉克·诺瓦…
Clark Nova. Clark Nova -
快 快
Hurry. Hurry.
来
Come on.
你的笔记应该写的更详细 否则就没用
Your notes must be much more carefully detailed to be of any use to us.
你必须写得清清楚楚
You must write very clearly.
药效必须用格外精确的标准…
The effects of the drugs must be cataloged...
来分类
with painstaking accuracy.
琼 - 嗯?
Joan. - Hmm?
琼 - 比尔
Joan. - Bill.
哦 比尔
Oh, Bill.
不
No.
不
No.
这是什么?你在写什么?
What is that? What are you writing?
我在写…
I'm writing...
"一切都失去了
"All is lost.
一切都失去了"
All is lost."
这是我所写过的所有东西 - 不
It's all I've ever written. - No.
不
No.
哦 琼
Oh, Joan.
我们必须见见法戴娜
We have to see Fadela.
带我去见法戴娜
Take me to Fadela.
李 你来了
Lee, you're here.
哦 谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Thank God.
你看 我的劣迹结出了甜美的果实
You see, my misdemeanor has borne sweet fruit.
现在你也和我们一样了
Now you are with us.
幸亏我厚颜无♥耻♥地接近你
I was right to approach you so brazenly.
现在本威博士别无选择了…
And now Dr. Benway will have no choice -
本威 - 本威
Benway. - Benway.
他只能送我回到…
No choice but to send me back-
你会明白的 - 本威
You'll see. - Benway.
…我原来的地方
Where I belong.
好啊 好啊
Well, well.
这不是威廉·李吗?
If it isn't William Lee.
我不得不佩服你
I got to say I'm proud of you, sir.
虽然花了一段时间 但你还是及时赶到
It took you a while, but you got us red-handed.
得满分 小子 满分
Full marks, boy. Full marks.
我本以为这里只生产黑肉
I expected to see an operation all out for the black meat here.
这些玛格瓦姆的分泌物是怎么回事?
What's with all the Mugwump jism?
黑肉的特许专卖♥♥…
The black meat concession turns out to have...
很不幸需要附加一些政♥治♥条件
some unfortunate political strings attached.
我们已经去除了这些附加条件
We've just cut those strings.
从现在开始 密地就完全是玛格瓦姆的地盘
From now on, Interzone is strictly Mugwump territory.
你会看到 从现在为数不多的药房♥开始 我们会飞速发展
As you can see, we've made a flying start here with our modest dispensary.
我能感受到你内在的冲动 法戴娜
I can feel the heat closing in on you, Fadela.
感觉到它们在那里蠢蠢欲动 对吗?
Feel them out there making their moves,you dig?
哦 真的吗?
电影精选列表