"investigators...
"受到温和地指责…
"of infractions denounced...
"偏执型棋手…
"by bland, paranoid chess players...
"小型担♥保♥机构的失败…
"servers of fragmentary warrants taken down...
"在大众精神方面…
"in hebephrenic shorthand...
"导致了极大的损害…
"charging unspeakable mutilations of the spirit...
未经政♥府♥任命的官员们 掮客们…"
officials of unconstituted police states, broke -"
嗨 比尔
Hi, Bill.
不如我们也加入他们吧?
Say, why don't you and I join them?
汉克和我刚才很无聊 别当真
Hank and I were just bored. It wasn't serious.
我没把它当回事
I didn't take it seriously.
汉克在哪?
Where is Hank?
他很尴尬 走了
He got embarrassed and left.
希望他不是在高♥潮♥之前感到尴尬
Not before he came, I hope.
汉克在吸毒 他没有高♥潮♥
Hank's on junk. He doesn't come.
希望不是在你高♥潮♥之前
Not before you came, I hope.
我用药粉 不需要高♥潮♥
I'm on bug powder. I don't need to come.
"未经政♥府♥任命的官员们…
"Officials of unconstituted police states...
"美梦和乡愁的掮客们…
"brokers of exquisite dreams and nostalgias...
"尝试着海♥洛♥因♥带来的病态…
"tested on the sensitized cells of junk sickness...
"相互交换着各自需要的物品…
"and bartered for raw materials of the will...
"喝着烈酒的酒鬼们…
"drinkers of the Heavy Fluid...
做着半黄色的梦"
sealed in translucent amber of dreams. '"
到了我们玩"威廉·泰尔"的时间了
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
琼
Joan.
琼
Joan.
哦 琼
Oh,Joan.
你是同性恋吗?
Are you a faggot?
不是的 本来不是
Not by nature, no.
我不是
I'm not.
我不会说"同性恋"这个词
I wouldn't say... faggot.
不会
No.
不过 环境迫使我不得不考虑那种可能…
However, circumstances have forced me to consider the possibility that -
我想带你去见见我的一个朋友
I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.
他是性矛盾心理方面的专家
He specializes in sexual ambivalence.
你是说"性救助"?
Sexual ambulance, did you say?
天啊
My God.
他叫玛格瓦姆
He's called Mugwump.
不必假装惊讶
No point in feigning surprise.
你知道我们会再和你联♥系♥的
You knew we would be getting in touch with you.
为什么你也会光临这种湖滨低级酒馆?
Why else would you come to a waterfront dive like this?
为什么说"也"?
Why else?
我建议你买♥♥一个携带型的克拉克·诺瓦
I suggest a Clark Nova portable.
它具有神秘的共鸣
It has mythic resonance.
克拉克·诺瓦 打字机?干什么用?
Clark Nova. A typewriter? You suggest it for what?
当然是用来写关于密地的报告
For your report from Interzone, of course.
手写是很不专业的
Handwriting is not considered professional.
密地
Interzone.
我的报告
My report.
任何有趣的细节都不能遗漏…
And don't leave out any of the tasty details -
前额中间的那个红色小洞…
the small red hole in the forehead...
以及…
or...
以及她脸上的惊愕表情
the look of astonishment on her face.
听我说 你必须马上离开这里…
Listen to me. You're just gonna have to leave town...
而密地是你唯一的选择…
and Interzone is the only place...
他们会收留你这种名誉欠佳的小角色
that'll have a shady character like you at such short notice.
带上这个
Take this.
什么?这是什么?
Take what? What is that?
你去密地的票
Your ticket to Interzone.
恐怕只能坐经济舱了…
Tourist class, I'm afraid...
但这几天你需要的不就是这个吗?
but what can you expect these days?
我们会在那里和你联♥系♥
We'll contact you there.
这东西是垃圾
Hmm. It's commie trash.
而且刚刚使用过
And it's been fired very recently.
你用它去抢劫了?
You use it in a holdup?
我要橱窗里的那台打字机 我要携带型的
I want that-that typewriter in the window. I want the portable.
要加…
This plus...
8美元
$8.00.
带子弹了吗?
You got any ammo to go with it?
刚好可以抵税金
These'll cover the state tax.
比尔 - 马丁
Bill. - Martin.
听着 比尔 我对员警说这是酒后误伤 我看见的
Listen, Bill, I told the police it was a drunken accident, that I saw it.
不过肯定要立案 他们要抓你的
So at least that's on the record. They're after you though.
他们说你从看守所逃出来…
They're saying that - that you escaped from custody...
杀了你的妻子 他们在缉拿你
and murdered your wife, and-and they want you.
离开之前我最好躲起来
I'd better- I'd better lie low till my ship sails.
你定了出行的票? - 当然 你看
You booked passage somewhere already? - Sure. Look.
这是我的票
Got my ticket.
快放好 天啊 比尔
Put this away, for God's sake, Bill.
我会给你一份报告 - 你要给我报告?
I'll send you a report. - You'll send me a report?
是的 我会给你一份报告的复本
Well, I'll send you a copy of the report.
你没事吧?
Are you gonna be all right?
我听说这个时节密地很不错
I hear Interzone's really nice this time of year.
[关于琼·李被神秘力量谋杀的报告…]
他在床上醒来…
He woke up in bed...
发现自己被…
to find himself wedged...
一个荷兰异妆癖…
between a Dutch transvestite...
和六个阿♥拉♥伯人挟持
and six Arab men.
克拉克·诺瓦
Clark Nova.
很适合写报告
Very nice for writing reports.
我自己用的是克拉伯多米莱特
I use a Krups Dominator myself.
公♥司♥规定的
Company policy.
你是美国人 对吗?
You're American, correct?
你认识本威博士吗?
You know Dr. Benway?
我在出♥售♥…
I am interested in selling...
大批量的黑肉
a large stash of the black meat.
怎么样(德语)?
Verstehen Sie?
风干的粉状的黑肉…
The sun-dried, powdered black meat...
是巴西水生蜈蚣的肉
of the giant aquatic Brazilian centipede.
而且…
And...
不知为何…
for some reason...
我肯定你是为本威博士做事的
I am certain that you are working for Herr Dr. Benway.
对…对不起
I'm - I-I-I'm sorry.
我认错人了
I apparently mistook you for somebody else.
但是 李先生 碰巧我是…
But as it happens, Mr. Lee, I am, among other things...
艺术界特殊服务的供应商…
a provider of rare services to the arts...
在我为艺术界提供特殊服务的生涯里…
and in my experience as a provider of rare services to the arts...
我发现作家的需求特别多
I have found that writers are a particularly needy group.
难道你没有我可以提供的需求吗…
Is there nothing I can provide for you...
李先生?
Mr. Lee?
非常专业的…
A very professional...
操作…
operation...
如你所见 李先生
as you can see, Mr. Lee.
想来一口吗?
You like a taste?
如果你先吃一口的话 我很乐意和你一起吃
I'd be happy to join you in a taste, if you're planning to have one.
你也清楚 如果你是…
You can understand that if you were...
国外大公♥司♥的采购代理…
a purchasing agent for a foreign power...
我会很荣幸…
how it would be to my advantage...
让你了解我们营运…
to impress you with the cleanliness...
的卫生管理方式…
and the sincerity...
和理念方针
of our operation.
你刚才是说… - 本威博士
You, uh, mentioned a Dr. - Benway.
本威 - 本威 是的
Benway. - Benway. Correct.
好的
Yes.
他也算是一个国外大公♥司♥吗?
Does he qualify as a foreign power?
哦 当然是啊!
Oh, but yes! He's very foreign.
我可以…?
May I?
当然
Yes.
李 醒醒
Lee, wake up.
电影精选列表