Oh, really?
法戴娜 嗯
Fadela. Huh.
嗯
Huh.
你是说这个老东西
You mean this old thing.
本威! - 本威!
Benway! - Benway!
本威!
Benway.!
我们以前见过一面 记得吗? 在美国
We met once before, remember? Stateside.
你不记得了 那时你的样子
You don't remember. You had that look, boy.
你的样子就像吃羊肉的狗
The look of a... sheep-killing dog.
当时我就决定召你入伙
Decided to recruit you right on the spot.
根据那时的情况 我只能…
I'm afraid I was forced by the tenor of the times...
给你开了黑肉粉的处方 让你入门…
to prescribe that wretched black meat powder to start you off on...
但是视窗销♥售♥的方式 来源的限制……
but the hole-in-the-wall operation, limited resources -
你知道问题出在哪里
you understand the problems.
我从克罗凯那里知道 你就要成为我们优秀的成员
But I understand from Cloquet that, uh, you're on to our good stuff now.
玛格瓦姆的分泌物是无敌的
Mugwump jism can't be beat.
你会看到 我们的朋友会越来越多
And as you can see, we've got ourselves a few more friends now.
美元也会越来越多
And a few more dollars, too.
哦
Oh.
这件小小的法戴娜外壳是我…
This little, uh, Fadela number is something I developed...
从主治医师升任安耐克斯总裁期间做出来的
during my tenure as chief physician to the prime minister of Annexia.
"总裁"喜欢走在大街上看看那些服药的人 因此…
"El Primo" liked to walk the streets amongst his people in drag, and, well -
因此…
Well...
就做了这个东西
one thing led to another.
这也是让敌人闻风丧胆的一个极好的方法…
It is an elegant way to strike terror into the hearts of the enemy...
难道不是吗?
wouldn't you say?
老法戴娜又在唠叨
Old Fadela must be on the rag.
她最近的行为很不正常
She's been acting subversive lately.
嚷嚷什么旧技术的新使用…
Speaking of new uses for old technology...
我认为在新秩序下 可以为像你这样有才干的人找到一席之地
I think the new order could find a place for a man of your caliber.
"32" 好吗?
A .3 2, wasn't it?
你到这里来就是为了这个 不是吗?
That is what you're here for, isn't it?
好啊…
Hell...
我有了一个可以送往安耐克斯的可靠人选了
I could use a reliable man to send to Annexia.
我们在扩展 我需要一个…领头人
We're expanding, boy. I need a... spearhead.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
我要她
I want her.
她?
Her?
那个化脓的小婊♥子♥?为什么?
That purulent little cunt? What for?
没有她我写不出东西
I can't write without her.
比尔 我很有信心…
Bill, I feel confident...
我们能够有所成就
that you and I can work something out.
请出示你的证件
Papers, please.
你来此的目的是什么…
What is the purpose of your visit...
你从事什么职业?
and what is your profession?
我是写报告的 我是个作家…
I write reports. I'm a writer...
我想为美国人写一篇安耐克斯生活的报告
and I intend to write reports on life in Annexia for the citizens of the U.S.A.
你说的话有什么证据?
Do you have any proof of what you say?
我们怎么知道你真的是个作家?
How do we know you are really a writer?
你看 我有一支笔 写作用的
Well, I have a writing device.
这还不够
That's not good enough.
证明一下
Show us.
证明一下 - 写点东西吧
Show you. - Write something.
写点东西 - 好的
Write something. - Yes.
写点东西
Write something.
琼
Joan.
琼
Joan.
怎么了 比尔?我们到了吗?
What is it, Bill? Are we there yet?
快了 琼
Almost, Joan.
我想该是我们玩"威廉·泰尔"的时间了
But I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.
是的 比尔
Sure, Bill.
欢迎来到安耐克斯
Welcome... to Annexia.
是的 欢迎来到安耐克斯
Yes. Welcome to Annexia.
电影精选列表