Break a leg.
威廉·李?
William Lee?
我安排了这一切 只是想和你单独谈谈
I have arranged all this just to have a moment alone with you.
我是你的专职负责人
I am your case officer.
哦 什么? - 专职负责人
Uh, my what? - Case officer.
你是我们的特工
You are my agent.
而我则向你的主管人汇报
I, in turn, report to your controller.
来 来 李先生 你不必和我装聋作哑
Come, come, Mr. Lee. You don't have to play dumb with me.
哦 不…
Oh. No. Well...
别做蠢事了 好吗?
that would be foolish, wouldn't it?
或许吧 比如说 比尔…
It would. Say, Bill...
能给我的嘴唇上抹点药吗?
do you think you could rub some of this powder on my lips?
呃 好的
Uh, yeah.
可以
Sure.
很好
Well, now.
或许你已经想到…
As you might have expected...
我从你的主管人那里带来了指令
I have instructions for you from Control.
是关于那个小女人的
It's about the little woman.
什么? - 小女人
The what? - The little woman.
你的小女人
Your little woman.
你的妻子 - 告诉我
Your wife. - Tell me.
你的妻子实际上并不是你的妻子
Your wife is not really your wife.
它是密地公♥司♥的特工
She is an agent of Interzone Incorporated.
你必须杀了她
You must kill her.
杀了琼·李
Kill Joan Lee.
这个星期尽快下手
It must be done soon this week.
必须做得漂亮
And it must be done real tasty.
密地公♥司♥?
Interzone Incorporated?
总部在密地的一个公♥司♥…
An organization based in Interzone...
密地是北非海岸一个恶名昭彰的自♥由♥港
a notorious free port on the North African coast.
这是地球上杂种败类的天堂…
A haaven for the mongrel scum of the Earth...
是吸附在西方世界肚皮上的蚂蟥
an engorged parasite on the underbelly of the West.
啊 我不懂
Ah, I can't see it.
为什么像琼这样一个优秀的美国女人…
Why would a classy American woman like Joan...
会去为一个像密地集团这样微不足道的公♥司♥卖♥♥命呢?
ever want to work for a two-bit outfit like Interzone Incorporated?
可是谁说琼·李是一个真正的女人呢?
But who says Joan Lee is really a woman?
进一步说 谁说过她属于人类呢?
In fact, who says she's human at all?
你这是什么意思? - 我不能再多说了
What do you mean by that? - I can say no more.
嘿 你干什么?
Hey, where you going?
别这样 别这样 你会有大♥麻♥烦的
Don't do it. Don't do it. There'll be hell to pay.
我有麻烦了 必须离开纽约
We've been made. We gotta get out of town.
等等
Wait a minute.
发生了什么事? - 因为杀虫药我被追查
What's going on? - I got busted for bug powder.
黄色药粉让我产生幻觉
I started hallucinating behind the stuff.
天知道我和那两个家伙说了些什么
God knows what I really said to those two flatfeet.
我甚至记不得我是怎么出来的
I'm not even sure how I got out of there.
你把明天用的杀虫药带回来了吗?
Did you bring back tomorrow's bug powder?
带回来了吗 比尔?带没带?
Did you, Bill? Did you?
天啊 琼 你就像一个十足的瘾君子
My God,Joan. You're acting like a full-fledged junkie.
看在老天的份上!那可是杀虫用的
And it's bug powder, for Christ's sake!
哦
Oh.
是的 我多少有点上瘾 亲爱的
I do have a little bit of a habit, yes, hon.
但出于独创性 你好歹也应该给我点吧
You ought to at least give me a few marks for originality.
你怎么知道那不会把你毒死?
How did you know it just wouldn't kill you?
我不知道 比尔
I don't know, Bill.
我已经迷上它了
I felt drawn to it.
你知道吗?
You know?
就像你对一个老情人依依不舍一样
Like you feel drawn... to an old lover.
来吧 比尔…
Say, Bill...
能在我的嘴唇上涂一点吗?
could you rub some of this powder on my lips?
好吗 比尔?
Could you, Bill?
求求你了?
Please?
嘿!
Hey!
比尔
Bill.
今天上午你在哪里?
Hey, where were you this morning?
在自助餐厅没看到你啊
We missed you at the Automat.
我遇到一点麻烦
I, uh, got in a bit of a jam.
可以说 我忘了带走工具
I misplaced the gear, in a manner of speaking.
是的 我们听说了
Yeah. We heard about it.
我们看见你跟着警♥察♥走了
We saw you go off with the heat, in fact.
他们不会把药还给柯亨的
They won't give it back to Cohen.
他们说那是证据
It's evidence, they say.
是的 是很难堪
Yeah. It's an embarrassment, yes.
于是你就想来偷我的?
Is that why you tried to lift mine?
这样不友好 爱德华
That's unkind, Edward.
用"偷"这个词不友好
"Lift" is unkind.
我想帮一个朋友的忙
I'm doing a job for a friend.
爱德华 那些蜈蚣越来越肆无忌惮了
The centipedes, Edward. The centipedes are getting downright arrogant.
它们开始会咬他的孩子
They're starting to attack his children.
给你 比尔
Take it from me, Bill.
你又不是第一个在杀虫药上出问题的人
You're not the first one to develop a bug powder problem.
去找这个人
See this man.
他会帮你的
He'll help ya.
"本威博士…
"Dr. A. Benway...
首席执业医师"
General Practitioner."
杀虫粉?
Bug powder?
你是说 呃 除虫菊? - 是的
You mean, uh, pyrethrum? - Yes.
嗯 我认识不少从事除虫工作的人
Hmm. I get a lot of you folks in the extermination trade.
你最好让你的朋友远离这种黄色的东西
You better help this friend of yours get off the yellow stuff.
会让他送命的 - 怎样才能让他戒掉?
It'll kill him. - How do I get him to kick?
戒掉? - 我怎样才能让他离开这种东西?
Kick? - H-How do I get him off it?
哦
Oh.
在里面加些这种东西
Mix it with this.
逐渐增加黑色物质的份量 不要让你朋友知道…
Gradually increase the percentage of black without telling your friend...
不久以后他就会对杀虫药失去胃口
and he'll lose his taste for the bug powder soon enough.
这是什么?起什么作用?
What is it? What does it do?
哦 这是纯天然的 是从…
Oh, it's all natural. It's made from, uh...
巴西水生蜈蚣或某种稀有生物中提炼出来的
aquatic Brazilian centipede or some such outlandish thing.
它消除了大脑对杀虫粉的感觉 就是这样
It shuts down the brain's response to the bug powder. That's all.
药粉就不会使人上瘾…
The powder becomes irrelevant to the addict...
毒瘾不久就会戒掉
and the addict then ceases to be addicted.
有副作用吗?
Side effects?
不会对服用者产生明显的反应
Nothing that will surprise the addict.
可是 呃 在接受治疗之前…
But, uh, before I - before I do your cure...
我得弄到一些杀虫粉来试验
I've gotta score some bug powder.
弄到?
Score?
你不是想要从一个老医生身上骗些便宜吧 是吗?
You're not trying to... pull a fast one on the old doctor, are you?
我是来寻求帮助的
I came here for help.
那倒是
Of course you did.
噗!
Phew!
天啊
My God.
闻起来…就像发臭的乳酪
It smells like a... tainted cheese.
你会看见它神奇的作用
You'll see how elegantly this works.
黑色药品马上就会完全消失
The black will disappear completely.
没有气味 也不会变色
And there'll be no smell, no discoloration.
就像一种原力
It's like an agent -
这种原力表面上无法看见…
an agent who's come to believe his own cover story...
但却真实地存在…
but who's in there, hiding...
潜伏在原初状态…
in a larval state...
伺机脱壳而出
just waiting for the proper moment to hatch out.
号♥外 号♥外!快来看报!
Extra, extra! Read all about it.!
39美分 今天特♥价♥!特卖♥♥了
Thirty-nine cents, just for today! Special.
新鲜白菜 39美分
Thirty-nine cents. Fresh cabbage.
蜈蚣
Centipedes.
"退化的追随者们 难以想像的交易…
"Followers of obsolete, unthinkable trades...
"在伊特鲁里亚蔓延…
"doodling in Etruscan...
"瘾君子们还没有形成气候…
"addicts of drugs not yet synthesized...
"第三次世界大战的黑市商人…
"black marketeers of World War III...
"练习心灵感应的人们…
"excisors of telepathic sensitivity...
"从事思想整型的人…
"osteopaths of the spirit...
"犯罪行为调查者…
电影精选列表