Such are the hazards of our trade.
一个危险的职业 是的
A hazardous trade, yes.
你的关于琼·佛劳斯特破坏行动的报告…
Your report on the subversive activities of Joan Frost...
是一个典型
was a model of its type.
如果你能继续提高你的侦探技巧…
If you continue to develop your skills as an operative...
我认为在CIA中谋取一个高位并不是不可能的
I think a top position with the C.I.A. is not out of reach.
CIA?你真的这样认为?
The C.I.A.? You really think so?
你有那种气质 这是买♥♥不到的
You have the demeanor. That's something you can't buy.
CIA
The C.I.A.
CIA
The C.I.A.
现在 那是一个能卯足了劲的工作
Now, that's a career you can really sink your teeth into.
它有…
It has...
反响
resonance.
可以让你不用成为一名作家…
But giving yourself over to being a writer-
哦
Ah, well.
这东西太烈了
This stuff is very potent.
这两者有非常紧密的关系
The two are very closely related.
那么你就告诉我吧
So you boys keep telling me.
我的下一个任务是什么?
Well, what's my next assignment?
我很渴望冒险
I'm hungry for adventure.
很好 你认识瑞士的那个花♥花♥公♥子♥克罗凯吗?
Excellent. You know the Swiss dandy Cloquet?
是的 - 然后呢?
Yes. - And?
我想他是一个同性恋 但又不愿意承认
I think he's a faggito and won't admit it.
那更有助于你完成任务
That ought to make it all easier.
你要引诱他 或用其他方式让他妥协
You will seduce or otherwise compromise Cloquet.
根据可靠的消息 他是我们接近本威的途径
We have it on good authority that he's our conduit to Benway.
本威博士 医学和哲学博士?
Dr. Benway, M.D., Ph.D.?
那是他自称的 实际上他从没有上完过医学院
Self-styled. He never actually made it through medical school.
他在这里有一个奇趣的小经营 他称之为密地公♥司♥
He runs an interesting little show here which he calls Interzone, Inc.
在我看来 他很狂妄
Pretentious, if you ask me.
本威是密地公♥司♥的老板?
Benway's behind Interzone, Inc.?
他的金字塔基础是一种称作黑肉的药物
The base of his pyramid is a drug called the black meat.
金字塔的顶端… - 是?
The pyramid's tip... - Is?
呃 我们正想知道
Ah. Well, we'd like to know.
本威医生
Dr. Benway.
当然 - 是的
Of course. - Yes.
是的 - 很明显他的伪装很了不起
Yes. - And he's obviously got sensational cover.
他在密地出没多年…
He's floated in and out of the Zone for years...
却没有任何人见过他
without anybody actually ever seeing him.
现在上面有令 要派个特工接近他
But now the pressure's on to place an agent close to him.
我吗?
Me.
估计是的
Assessments are being made.
你还在工作 威廉? - 是的 齐齐
You're working away, William? - Yes, Kiki.
这个打字机结果变得很不错
The machine turns out to be a very good one.
非常令人喜欢
Muy simpatico.
所以我得感谢你…
And I have you to thank for it...
我也愿意感谢你
and so I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道 做你的朋友我非常高兴
I'm very proud to be your friend, you know.
我非常自豪能帮你成为一名作家
I'm very proud that I can help you to be a writer.
你已经做到了 齐齐
You have done that, Kiki. You really have.
你想喝茶吗?
Would you like some tea?
我很喜欢 威廉
That would be lovely, William.
齐齐
Kiki.
嗯? - 你认识克罗凯吗?
Hmm? - Do you know Cloquet?
那个在老城有着大房♥子的瑞士人?
The Swiss man with the big house on the Old Valley Road?
克罗凯?
Cloquet?
哦 是的 是的 他有一辆很漂亮的车
Oh,yes,yes. Yves with the wonderful car.
他有一辆漂亮的车?
He has a wonderful car?
最棒的车
The most wonderful car.
你喜欢兜风吗?
Enjoying the ride?
非常喜欢 谢谢你
I'm wild about it, yes. Thank you.
偶尔疯狂一点也不错的
It's good to be wild sometimes.
我经常想起你对我说的那个好笑的故事…
You know, I have often thought of that funny story you told me...
我们第一次在沙滩上见面的时候
the first time we met on the beach.
你说的哪个关于芬特公爵的故事
The one about the Duc de Ventre.
一开始我还没理解
At first I didn't know how to take it.
我以为你在向我暗示什么
I thought you were making a pass at me.
我曾和你说过一个让屁♥股♥说话的人吗?
Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his asshole to talk?
他的整个腹部会上下移♥动♥ 像放屁那样说话
His whole abdomen would move up and down, you dig, farting out the words.
这和我以前听到的任何事都不一样
It was unlike anything I ever heard.
起泡的、浓烈的 发臭的声音
Bubbly, thick, stagnant sound.
一种你可以用鼻子闻到的声音
A sound you could smell.
你知道吗 这个人在马戏团工作?
This man worked for the carnival,you dig?
就像腹语表演那样开始准备
And to start with it was like a novelty ventriloquist act.
过一会儿 屁♥股♥就开始自动说话了
After a while, the ass started talking on its own.
他也能在毫无准备的情况下说话…
He would go in without anything prepared...
只是每一次屁♥股♥都会随时 把挡住屁♥眼♥的东西吸进去
and his ass would ad-lib and toss the gags back at him every time.
此后屁♥眼♥里长出了某种牙齿一样…
Then it developed sort of teethlike...
细小内弯的粗糙钩子 并开始吃东西
little raspy incurving hooks and started eating.
一开始他认为这很新奇 逐渐养成了一些习惯动作…
He thought this was cute at first and built an act around it...
但屁♥股♥不久就把裤子咬穿 并在大街上说话…
but the asshole would eat its way through his pants and start talking on the street...
叫着它要获得平等的权利
shouting out it wanted equal rights.
屁♥股♥也会喝醉 呕吐出脏物 没有人喜欢它
It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags. Nobody loved it.
它还想要接吻 和其他的"嘴"一样
And it wanted to be kissed, same as any other mouth.
最后 他整日整夜的说话
Finally, it talked all the time, day and night.
你可能从几条街以外听见他叫自己的屁♥股♥闭嘴
You could hear him for blocks, screaming at it to shut up...
用拳头打自己的屁♥股♥…
beating at it with his fists...
向里面塞蜡烛 但是…
and sticking candles up it, but...
毫无作用 屁♥股♥对他说…
nothing did any good, and the asshole said to him...
"是你应该闭嘴 而不是我…
"It is you who will shut up in the end, not me...
"因为我根本不需要你
"because we don't need you around here anymore.
我能说 能吃还能拉"
I can talk and eat and shit."
此后 他早上醒来开始发现…
After that, he began waking up in the morning with transparentjelly...
嘴里充满了蝌蚪尾巴一样的透明胶状物
like a tadpole's tail all over his mouth.
他想把它从嘴里扯掉 那东西又粘在手上…
He would tear it off his mouth and the pieces would stick to his hands...
就像正在燃烧的胶状汽油那样逐渐扩散
like burning gasoline jelly and grow there.
因此 他的嘴巴最后被封死…
So, finally, his mouth sealed over...
整个头部…
and the whole head...
除了眼睛以外就像被截断那样毫无感觉 明白吗?
would have amputated spontaneously except for the eyes, you dig?
屁♥股♥唯一无法做到的事情就是观看了
That's the one thing that the asshole couldn't do was see.
它需要眼睛
It needed the eyes.
神经联♥系♥被阻断…
Nerve connections were blocked...
逐渐退化和萎缩
and infiltrated and atrophied.
因此 大脑再也无法发出指令
So, the brain couldn't give orders anymore.
它被困在了躯壳里…
It was trapped inside the skull...
被锁住了
sealed off.
有一段时间 你能…
For a while, you could see...
透过眼睛感受到那沉默无助的 遭受煎熬的大脑
the silent, helpless suffering of the brain behind the eyes.
最后大脑肯定也要死掉…
And then finally the brain must have died...
因为眼睛也会失明…
because the eyes went out...
变成像木桩一端的两个洞洞一样毫无感觉
and there was no more feeling in them than a crab's eye at the end of a stalk.
很高兴 你似乎喜欢我的小朋友
You seem to like my little friend. I'm so glad.
我在写一篇北非企业生活的商业论文
I'm writing a business piece on corporate life in North Africa.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my, my.
我们还是很纤细的 是吗?
We are fragile today, aren't we?
他必须先了解你
He has to get to know you first.
哦 是吗?那么 看看我们能做些什么
Oh, does he? Well, let's see what we can do, then.
齐齐 我们一起去看看鹦鹉 好吗?
Kiki, will you come and see the parrots with me?
在我的卧室里有好几笼
There are cages in the master bedroom.
我想我不能去 克罗凯先生
I, um, don't think I can, Mr. Cloquet.
因为 我真的不想去
That is, I don't really want to.
我很想见见一位叫本威的博士
I'd particularly like to interview a certain Dr. Benway.
齐齐似乎不再喜欢我的鹦鹉 是不是很尴尬?
Kiki doesn't seem to find my parrots attractive anymore. Isn't that sad?
齐齐会喜欢和你的鹦鹉玩的 伊夫…
Kiki would love to play with your parrots, Yves...
但是齐齐和我一样很想见到本威先生
but Kiki is as anxious to contact this Benway character as I am.
法戴娜 那个在佛劳斯特家工作的女巫…
Fadela, the witch who works for the Frosts...
她和本威…
she and Benway are...
亲密无间
intimates.
别说是我告诉你的
You didn't hear it from me.
齐齐?
电影精选列表