现在不是打盹的时候…
This is no time to doze off...
你可不是渔船上稚气未脱的小孩
like a freckled-face boy on a fishing raft.
怎么了?
What's up?
不 比尔 不必那样
Now, now, Bill. No need for that.
难道我们会对你不闻不问吗?
You didn't think we'd abandon you, did ya?
不会的 我从没有那样想过
No, no. The thought never occurred to me.
很好 我们希望你充满信心
Good. We like confidence in an agent.
但也不能因此而粗心大意
But don't let it make you careless.
我 呃…
I was, uh -
我刚才只是在…
I was just in the...
构思我的报告
process of configuring my report.
很好 李 值得赞扬
That's good, Lee. Admirable.
但事情有变化…
But there have been some changes -
管理层变了 - 哦?是吗?
Changes at the top. - Oh? Yeah?
是好的变化 比尔 新鲜的血液 才华横溢的思想
Good changes, Bill. Fresh blood. Sparkling insights.
呃 比尔 能帮我一个忙吗?
Uh, Bill, could you do me a favor?
什么?
What?
我希望你在我身上打几个字
I want you to type a few words into me -
我说你打
words that I'll dictate to ya.
好的
Yeah.
你说吧
Sure. What the hell.
好的 第一句话是…
Okay. Now, the first sentence is...
"同性恋是一个特工最好的掩护"
"Homosexuality is the best all-around cover an agent ever had."
快点 比尔
Aw, come on, Bill.
别那么弱 用点力!
Don't be such a pansy! Be forceful.
把我弄疼
Hurt me.
我喜欢这样
I love it.
这句话真好
That is a great sentence.
我就是靠这些话活着的 比尔
These are words to live by, Bill.
我很高兴这些话写进了你的报告
I'm glad these words are going into your report.
我们新的管理部门会很高兴…
Our new management will be so pleased...
你能理解我们的观点
that you see our point of view.
什么…什么观点?
What - What point of view?
哦 就是我们很高兴地看到…
Well, uh, just that we appreciate...
你或许认为参与同性恋行为…
that you might find the thought of engaging in, uh, homosexual acts...
在道德上 甚至可能在…
morally and, uh, possibly even...
生理上令人反感…
physically repulsive...
而且 我们很受鼓舞…
and, uh, we are encouraged...
你终于克服了这种个性上的障碍…
that you are able to overcome these personal, uh, barriers...
更好地服务于我们毕生奉献的事业
to better serve the cause to which we are all so devoted.
你把克拉克·诺瓦放在家里?
You have left the Clark Nova at home?
没有我 它也能正常工作
It's doing all right without me.
而且 呃…
And, uh...
你已经联♥系♥了本威博士?
you have contacted Dr. Benway?
我以前就告诉过你 我没有见过这个人
I told you before. I never met the man.
比尔 我在你身上能闻到他的气味
Bill, I can smell him on you.
本威给每一个他所见过的人打上标记…
Benway marks out all those whom he has met like a lemur...
就像狐猴在葡萄树上撒尿 来圈定它的领土范围一样
pissing on a liana vine to mark his territory.
你就是一个被打上标记的人 比尔
You're a marked man, Bill.
琼
Joanie.
琼 我们走好吗?
Joanie, shall we go?
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
汉斯 汉斯 那对夫妇
Hans. Hans, that couple.
是谁?
Who are they?
是汤姆和琼·佛劳斯特
They are Tom and Joan Frost.
很久以前就住在这里的美国人
Americans who have lived here a very long time.
他们两个都是作家
They're both writers.
像你一样 小说作家
Writers of fiction, like you.
他们住在山脚下…
They live in a nice flat...
一幢新大楼的上等公♥寓♥里
in the new building at the foot of the mountain.
经常有…
They're visited constantly...
密地来的漂亮男人拜访他们
by many handsome, young Interzone men.
有时候…
Sometimes...
一次来两三个
two or three at a time.
呃 你能帮我介绍一下吗?
Can you, uh, introduce me?
这对你恐怕没有好处
I do not think it would be to your advantage.
不知为什么…
For some reason...
那个女人对我有很强的敌意
that woman has taken a serious dislike to me.
齐齐
Kiki.
来和我们坐一起
Come sit with us.
齐齐 这是李先生
Kiki, this is Mr. Lee.
你好
Hello.
李先生对佛劳斯特夫妇感兴趣
Mr. Lee is curious about the Frost couple.
他想见见他们
He would like to meet them.
我想那个女人是会和你做♥爱♥的 李先生
I think the woman would have sex with you, Mr. Lee.
那个男人只喜欢密地的小伙子
The man, he only likes Interzone boys.
我不想和他们做♥爱♥ 我只是想和他们谈谈
I don't want to fuck 'em. I just want to talk to 'em.
齐齐 你是了解美国人的
You know how Americans are, Kiki.
他们喜欢旅游…
They love to travel...
他们只想和其他美国人…
and then they only want to meet other Americans...
讨论得到正宗汉堡包是如何地困难
and talk about how hard it is to get a decent hamburger.
奥·里尔黎今晚有一个聚会
There's a party tonight at the O'Leary place.
佛劳斯特会来这里和我们见面…
Frost will be meeting a group of us here...
然后步行穿过旧城区
and then walking through the casbah.
我和我的朋友很愿意带你一起
My friends and I would be happy to take you with us.
你就是那个刚来的作家吗?
You're the new writer, aren't you? You've just arrived.
几天以前 我在写…呃…报告
A few days ago. I write, uh, reports.
哦? 你是来密地找男孩子的吗?
Oh? Uh, and did you come to Interzone for the boys?
不是的 - 汤姆和我是的
No, I didn't. - Tom and I did.
和你一起来的是一个很火的三人组
That's quite a hot threesome you arrived with.
他们很便宜 却很幽默
They're very cheap, and they're really a lot of fun.
哟!
Yoo-hoo!
你用克拉克·诺瓦 是吗?
You use a Clark Nova, don't you?
写作用的打字机
To write with. Typewriter.
哦 是的
Oh, I do. Yes.
我自己不用克拉克·诺瓦
I wouldn't use a Clark Nova myself.
太吃力 - 吃力?
Too demanding. - Demanding?
哦 我们都是作家 应该知道自己在谈些什么
Oh, come on. We're both writers. We know what we're talking about.
我刚用时间不长 还不了解情况
Well, I'm new to this game, to tell you the truth.
如果我还能爽一次 我就让你试试我的马丁艾利
If I get blocked again, I'll let you try my Martinelli.
她的创造才能会让你惊叹
Her inventiveness will surprise you.
我等不了
I can't wait.
他们说你谋杀了妻子
They say you murdered your wife.
是真的吗? - 谁告诉你的?
Is that true? - Who told you that?
到处都在传
Word gets around.
不是谋杀 是意外事故
It wasn't murder. It was an accident.
没有什么是意外的
There are no accidents.
例如…
For example...
这几年我一直在缓慢地"谋杀"我的妻子
I've been killing my own wife slowly, over a period of years.
什么? - 哦 不是故意的
What? - Well, not intentionally.
我是说 如果是有意的 那就十分荒唐和可怕
I mean, on the level of conscious intention, it's insane, monstrous.
但是你明明知道啊 你刚才说了 我们正在讨论啊
But you do consciously know it. You just said it. We're discussing it.
无意识地
Not consciously.
事情就这样发生了…心灵感应似的
This is all happening... telepathically.
无意识地 - 你是什么意思?
Nonconsciously. - What do you mean?
如果你仔细观察我的嘴唇…
If you look carefully at my lips...
你就会领悟到其实我另有所指
you'll realize that I'm actually saying something else.
我实际上不是在告诉你…
I'm not actually telling you about the several ways...
我慢慢谋杀琼的几种方式…
I'm gradually murdering Joan -
以及我雇佣的管家法戴娜…
about the housekeeper Fadela, whom I've hired...
使用巫术让琼得了重病…
to make Joan deathly ill by witchcraft...
以及我给她的药品和毒品…
about the medicines and drugs I've given her...
一直吞噬着她的自尊和理智…
about the constant nibbling away at her self-esteem and sanity...
这些事情我根本不是有意去做的
that I've managed without being at all obvious about it.
而琼却发现她…
Where as Joanie finds that she simply...
不能像她所希望的那样绝对准确描写…
cannot be as obsessively precise as she wants to be...
除非她全部使用手写
unless she writes everything in longhand.
你看 我恐怕 嗯…
Look, uh, I'm afraid, um...
今晚我不会是一个愉快的谈伴
I'm not gonna be very good company tonight.
不管怎样 谢谢你的邀请 我想 改天再聊吧
Thanks for the invite anyway. I think I'll - I'll have to take a rain check.
电影精选列表