你来打字
You are.
我不喜欢用汤姆的东西
I don't like using Tom's things.
我们互不打扰
We don't trespass on each other.
你不想试试这个吗?
Do you have any objection to trying some of this?
我不认识这些字 很淫♥荡♥吗?
I can't read it. Is it erotic?
嗯 相当淫♥荡♥
It's, um, fairly erotic.
是那种未开化的 - 更淫♥荡♥
Kind of uncivilized. - More erotic.
更下流
Filthier.
更下流? 好的 - 你所想到的一切
Filthier? Okay. - All you think about.
不育之花 难以想像的交易… - 这里变得…
Followers of obsolete, unthinkable trades... - Getting really...
越来越好了…
pretty good here. - doodling in Etruscan...
吸毒者们还没有集♥合♥… - 真的令人惊奇
addicts of drugs not yet synthesized... - I'm surpassing myself here.
第三次世界大战的黑市贩卖♥♥者…
black marketeers of World War III...
心灵感应的骟割者…
excisors of telepathic sensitivity...
不育之花 难以想像的交易
followers of obsolete, unthinkable trades.
噢 太美妙了
Ooh, this is very good.
吸毒者们还没有集♥合♥… - 太 太肮脏了
Addicts of drugs not yet synthesized- - Very, very dirty.
第三次世界大战…
World War III...
心灵感应的骟割者…
excisors of telepathic sensitivity...
精神整形者们…
osteopaths of the spirit...
违法行为的调查者…
investigators of infractions...
被温和地指责 偏执的棋手…
denounced by bland, paranoid chess players.
琼
Joan.
哦 琼
Oh, Joan.
佛劳斯特夫人!
Mrs. Frost!
你们所做的事真是恶毒和荒唐
This is an evil and insane thing that you are doing.
马上停下来!
You must stop it at once!
整理好头发
Pull up your hair.
她是谁?
Who's that?
哦 我的管家
Oh, my housekeeper.
是我的马加西迪
It's my Mujahideen.
天啊!
For God's sake!
它是自己跳下去的
It jumped of its own accord.
你看见了吗?
You did see that, didn't you?
琼 你还好吗?发生了什么事?
Joan, are you all right? What happened?
法戴娜在发火 她还把你的打字机扔出了窗外
Fadela stormed in here, and-and she threw your typewriter out the window.
哦 是这样 那就把她赶走吧
Well, that's it. The woman has to go.
我也很讨厌她
She certainly seemed deadly to me.
哦 明白了
Oh, I knew it.
你看 汤姆
Look, Tom.
看
Look.
这就是法戴娜控制你的方法 琼
This is how Fadela's been controlling you, Joan.
你的血 你的阴毛 你的指甲
Your blood, your pubic hair, your fingernails.
法戴娜没控制任何人 你也知道
Fadela controls nobody, and you know it.
我们一直在控制她
We have forced control upon her.
那可怜的女人很可能是迫不及待地想离开我们的家
Poor woman's probably desperate to get out of our household.
不 夫人 她让你什么话都说…
No, missus. She's making you say everything...
甚至那个
even that.
你必须把房♥间里所有的这类东西都找出来 你必须毁掉它们
You must find all of these in your house. You must destroy them.
比尔…
Bill...
我需要我的马丁艾利
I'm going to need my Martinelli.
房♥间里没有打字机 我会极度没安全感
I feel desperately insecure without a typewriter in the house.
是的 不过我还没机会试用 汤姆 我希望…
Yes, well, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, Tom. I was kind of hoping -
我让哈非德在这里陪你 琼 以防法戴娜回来
I'll leave Hafid here with you,Joanie, in case Fadela comes back.
我和比尔现在去他那里 取我的马丁艾利
Bill and I will go to his place and pick up the Martinelli now.
我和比尔一起走 你们两个留在这里
I'll go with Bill. You two stay here.
我要出去一下
I need to get out.
法戴娜在我们30英尺的范围内 看你能不能把她找出来
Fadela's within 30 feet of us. See if you can find her.
那里
There.
她就在那里
She's right there.
她在切的哪个东西…
That thing she's cutting up...
你以前见过吗?
have you ever seen that before?
没有
No.
看起来好像某种海洋生物
Looks like some kind of sea creature, I think.
所有这些女人…
All those women...
都是在为她做事吗?
they work for her?
在某种意义上 他们都是法戴娜的爱人
In a sense. They're all Fadela's lovers.
我必须…
I'm going to have to -
和法戴娜一起留在这里…
I'm gonna have to stay here with Fadela -
苦修赎罪
do penance.
[威廉·李关于黑肉买♥♥卖♥♥的报告]
[黑肉是由一些密地公♥司♥的女性同性恋者做出来的]
[其首领是趾高气昂的泼妇法戴娜]
我奉命来告诉你…
I've been instructed to reveal to you...
你是注定要杀死你的妻子 琼·李
that you were programmed to shoot your wife, Joan Lee.
从你的角度来看 这不是一个自♥由♥意志的行为
It was not an act of free will on your part.
嘿!
Hey!
谁他妈要你说的?
Who the fuck asked ya?
你真让我担心 比尔
You worry me, Bill.
你经常让我感到紧张
You cause me many anxious moments.
我希望你不会连觉都睡不好
Oh, gee, I hope you're not losing any sleep.
不要发脾气 比尔
No need to be nasty, Bill.
我只是认为或许你很想听到这个消息…
There was some thought that you might actually want to hear this information -
或许可以减轻你的内疚
that it might assuage your guilt.
省省去给你的蝗虫朋友们做心理分♥析♥吧
Save the psychoanalysis for your grasshopper friends.
你必须承认 这是一个相当有趣的安排 比尔
You have to admit, it was a pretty tasty setup, Bill.
琼和你结婚只是为了给她特工的身份做掩护…
Joan marries you as part of her agent's cover...
而没有意识到你恰好是敌方派来杀她的
not realizing that you were the very enemy agent assigned to kill her.
既英明又漂亮
As elegant as it is brilliant.
等等
Wait a minute.
你是说琼是密地公♥司♥派来和我结婚的?
You're saying that Joan was sent by Interzone, Incorporated to marry me?
是的 实际上 她是法戴娜派来的 法戴娜是她的主管人
Yeah. In fact, she was sent to you by Fadela, who was her controller.
我们做了很多的地下工作 才把你的资讯混进了他们的档案…
We did a lot of groundwork to set you up in their files...
使你成为她结婚的首选人物
as the prime candidate for marriage.
我毫不知情 这一点也不重要吗?
And it didn't matter that I didn't know anything about it?
一个无意的特工才是好的特工 比尔
An unconscious agent is an effective agent, Bill.
这种情况有时确实产生了伦理上的矛盾
The situation does generate some ethical paradoxes at times.
我首先承认这一点
I'm the first to admit that.
你们这些虫虫什么时候看上我的…
When you bugs first approached me...
你的一个同事暗示…
one of your associates suggested...
琼很可能不是人类
that Joan was possibly not human.
他那样说是什么意思?
What did he mean by that?
女人不是人 比尔
Women aren't human, Bill.
或者更确切的讲…
Or perhaps more precisely...
她们是和男人不同的种类…
they're a different species from men...
在世上她们有不同的愿望和目的
with different wills and different purposes on Earth.
你天生就知道这点 比尔…
You know this instinctively, Bill...
正是你的这种本能才使你成为一个优秀的侦探
and it's your instincts that make you such a good operative.
我们在谈琼
I'm talking about Joan.
如果琼·李不是人类…
If Joan Lee wasn't human...
那她是什么?
what was she?
哦 琼的情况特殊
Well, Joan was a special case.
琼是一个出身高贵的蜈蚣
Joan was an elite-corps centipede.
琼是蜈蚣
Joan was a centipede.
我的马丁艾利在哪?
Where's my Martinelli?
天啊 汤姆 你疯了吗?
Jesus, Tom, are you nuts?
别废话 李 我要我的打字机
Don't fuck with me, Lee. I want my typewriter.
许多人都想让我闭嘴
A lot of people have tried to silence me.
他们都失败了
All have failed.
汤姆…
Tom...
她在这…
she's here...
碎了
in pieces.
恐怕没有希望了
I fear it's hopeless.
行
All right.
我把你的克拉克·诺瓦拿走
We're taking your Clark Nova.
哈非德 袋子
Hafid, the bag.
不
No.
不
No.
怎…怎么回事?
Wh-Wh-What's going on here?
等 等等!你这样做大错特错
Wait, wait, wait! This is a heinous mistake you're making.
李 快阻止他们!
Lee, do something. Stop them.
他手里有枪 克拉克·诺瓦 你不会想失去你最好的特工吧?
电影精选列表