哦
Oh.
喜欢沙滩吗?
Enjoying the beach?
本以为不会这么早见你出来
I would never have expected to see you up and out so early.
昨晚你在奥·里尔黎的聚会上肯定表现得很差劲
You certainly were in rough shape at the O'Leary party last night.
是吗?
Was I?
你很不成熟 我是说情感上
You were very raw - emotionally, I mean.
看起来你很痛苦
You seemed to be in a lot of pain.
痛苦
Pain.
我一点也不记得…痛苦
I don't remember... pain.
事实上 我也不记得奥·里尔黎的聚会
And, in fact, I don't remember the O'Leary party.
连你我也不记得
In fact, I don't remember you.
你的演技真不错
Well, it was a very intense performance in any case.
我叫克罗凯
My name's Cloquet.
伊夫·克罗凯
Yves Cloquet.
我能请你吃早餐吗?
Can I buy you breakfast?
我常见到你 但我不知道你是同性恋者
I've seen you around, but I had no idea you were queer.
同性恋者
Queer.
我看见你和三个密地男孩一起来的
I saw you arrive with those three Interzone boys.
多么耀眼的出场!
What an entrance.
你们看起来…
You all looked very...
相互之间非常熟悉
familiar with each other.
同性恋者
Queer.
我们家族几代以来都受到一个诅咒
A curse. Been in our family for generations.
李家一直是性变♥态♥者
The Lees have always been perverts.
我永远不能忘记那无法名状的恐怖…
I shall never forget the unspeakable horror...
让我全身的血液凝固…
that froze the lymph in my glands...
当那如毒般的字眼的烙印了我纠缠的头脑…
when the baneful word seared my reeling brain -
我…
I...
就是一个同性恋者
was a homosexual.
我想到了那个浓妆艳抹、卖♥♥弄风情的女演员…
I thought of the painted, simpering female impersonators...
是以前在巴尔的摩夜♥总♥会♥里看到的
I had seen in a Baltimore nightclub.
有可能我会成为像那样低于人类的东西吗?
Could it be possible I was one of those subhuman things?
我茫然地走过街道…
I walked the streets in a daze...
像得了轻微的脑振荡
like a man with a light concussion.
差一点自我毁灭…
I would have destroyed myself-
但是 一个聪明的女皇…
But a wise old queen-
我们叫她波波…
Bobo, we called her-
告诉我必须活下去…
taught me that I had a duty...
在世人面前勇敢地承受起自己的苦难
to live and to bear my burden proudly for all to see.
可怜的波波死的很惨
Poor Bobo came to a sticky end.
他正开着芬特公爵的伊斯帕诺-絮扎轿车…
He was riding in the Duc de Ventre's Hispano-Suiza...
他的内脏突然泻出车外…
when his falling hemorrhoids blew out of the car...
裹在后车轮上
and wrapped around the rear wheel.
他的内脏全部流出 只剩下一具空壳…
He was completely gutted, leaving an empty shell...
坐在鹿皮沙发上
sitting there on the giraffe-skin upholstery.
甚至眼睛和大脑…
Even the eyes and the brain went...
也"呼"的一声流了出来
with a horrible "schlupping" sound.
公爵说他会把这个可怕的躯壳带回陵墓
The duke says he will carry that ghastly schlup with him to his mausoleum.
看起来你需要喝点什么 去我那里好吗?
You sound as if you could use a drink. My place?
喝点什么
A drink.
喝点什么?
A drink?
不
No.
不行 我要回家了
No, I can't. I gotta go home.
我有一个… 有一个…
I have a - I have a -
我有一个报告要写 请原谅
I have a report to write. Excuse me.
[我永远不能忘记那无法名状、使我全身血液凝固的恐怖
当那如毒般的字眼的烙印了我纠缠的头脑…]
嗯
Hmm.
你迷住了我们年轻的朋友伊夫
You made a big hit with our young friend Yves.
伊夫? - 克罗凯
Yves? - Cloquet.
伊夫说你十分有趣
Yves said you were wonderfully funny.
说略施小计就让他笑了一整天
Said you did a little routine that made him... chuckle to himself all day.
是的 你…你可能 呃…
Yes, you - you could, um -
如果你稍作努力 很可能让他和你上♥床♥
You could probably get him into bed if you worked at it a bit.
致命的春♥药♥ 幽默
Deadly aphrodisiac, humor.
我不是 呃…
I'm not, uh -
我不是真的…
I don't really-
你见过汉斯吗?
Have you seen Hans around?
哦 你还没有听说?
Oh, you mean you haven't heard?
不 我不知道
No. I haven't heard.
两周前汉斯就被逮捕和驱逐了
Hans was arrested and deported two weeks ago.
驱逐 - 嗯
Deported. - Mm-hmm.
他们让他带上衣服和护照
They let him take his clothes and his passport.
就这些 他们说其他的都充公了
That was it. Everything else nationalized, as they say.
为什么?
Why?
我想他没有贿赂合适的官员
He neglected to pay the right officials, I think.
你知道他在麦迪纳经营一家制药厂吗?
You knew he ran a drug factory in the medina?
呃…
What, um -
他生产什么药?
What drug did he manufacture?
并没什么奇特的
Nothing too exotic.
我想是马菌 一种当地的松香杏仁合成膏
Majoun, I think. It's a local hash resin-almond paste.
可以像果酱那样涂在松饼上
You'd spread it on a muffin likejam.
你尝尝
Try it.
同时你也可以试试我的马丁艾利
While you're at it, why don't you try my Martinelli?
现在就拿走她吧
Take her now.
试用她
Try her out.
[亲爱的马丁]
[帮我离开密地]
[我非常孤独]
[无法和任何人沟通]
[亲爱的汉克]
[我似乎对一种不存在的东西上了瘾]
[我想停止]
[但我害怕停止所带来的痛苦…]
妈的 那打字机不是我的 是汤姆·佛劳斯特的
Holy shit. That machine doesn't belong to me. It's Tom Frost's.
天啊 李…
My God, Lee...
你竟把一个敌对的特工带回家来
Surely you know better than to bring an enemy agent into your own home.
你让我别无选择 你正让她接触你内心的弱点…
You gave me no choice. You were giving her access to your innermost vulnerabilities...
天啊 快制止她!
forcing them on her, for God's sake!
但我对汤姆·佛劳斯特怎么说?
But what am I gonna tell him?
你认为现在的情势如何?
What's your assessment of the situation?
汤姆·佛劳斯特知道他的打字机是一个密地的特工吗?
Did Frost know that his machine was an Interzonal agent?
他 呃…他和他的妻子和这里的居民…
He, uh - He and his wife appear to have a close connection...
有着密切的联♥系♥
with the indigenous population here.
他的妻子 耶 耶!
His wife. Yeah, yeah!
当然!关键是琼·佛劳斯特
Of course! The key is Joan Frost.
你要引诱她 你会发现她的报告的本质…
You will seduce her, and you will discover the substance of her report...
并立刻把它交给我
and deliver it directly to me.
引诱她?但是…
Seduce her? But what about -
但是齐齐和密地男孩怎么办? 我的伪装
What about Kiki and the Interzone boys? My cover.
只有这样才行 比尔 否则将会一团糟
It'll work beautifully, Bill. The opposition will be thrown into total confusion.
汤姆跟那些男孩出去了 - 我是来看你的
Tom's gone out with the boys. - I came to see you.
哦
Oh.
这里就像纽约的高级宾馆
There's a great restaurant in New York looks just like this.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
你用手写 - 是的
You write in longhand. - Yes.
我不喜欢用机器 不习惯
I'm not good with machines. They intimidate me.
我把汤姆的打字机打碎了
I think I broke Tom's typewriter.
那台马丁艾利吗?他会不高兴的
The Martinelli? He'll be furious.
他还有打字机吗? - 那一台也是他的 叫马加西迪
Does he have another one? - He has that one, the Mujahideen.
是阿♥拉♥伯文的 - 他经常用吗?
It's Arabic. - Does he use it much?
不常用
Not much.
马丁艾利是怎么回事?
What happened to the Martinelli?
很可能是摔到地上跌碎了
I probably just threw it on the floor and smashed it.
很可能?你不知道?
Probably? You don't know?
我有一种 呃…
I suffer from, um...
偶尔产生幻觉的毛病
sporadic hallucinations.
到俱乐部来吧
Join the club.
你打算还要弄坏汤姆的马加西迪吗?
Do you intend to kill Tom's Mujahideen?
只是出于自我保护
Only in self-defense.
我明白写作可能很危险
I understood writing could be dangerous.
却不知道危险是来自于机器
I didn't realize the danger came from the machinery.
你在说什么? - 我会让你明白的
What are you talking about? - I'll show you.
哦
Oh.
你准备打几句阿♥拉♥伯文? - 不是
Are you gonna write something in Arabic? - No.
电影精选列表