Well, he's got a gun, Clark Nova. You don't want to lose your best agent, do ya?
你要写一个完整的报告 李 我是说完整的
You're gonna have to write a full report, Lee. And I mean full.
我怎么写 手写?
How am I gonna write it, in longhand?
快把袋子拿掉!
Will you take this sack off!.
我不舒服!
This is insubordination.!
哦 你们肯定会付出代价!你们的脑袋要掉的!
Ooh, you're all gonna pay for this.! Heads are gonna roll.!
你在密地的时间不长了 李
Your days in Interzone are numbered, Lee.
我建议你放弃那个写作游戏
I suggest you give up the writing game.
去世界上其他的地方走走
Make tracks for another part of the world. - You guys are gonna-
去他们的 两方都是老古板
Fuck 'em all. Squares on both sides.
在这里我是唯一一个正常的人
I am the only complete man in the industry.
比尔 - 比尔?
Bill. - Bill?
肯定是产生幻觉了
I must be hallucinating.
你们两个来这里干什么?
What are you cats doing here?
我们来看你的 比尔
We're here to see you, Bill.
起来
Come on.
很可能这是你第一次长时间没产生幻觉了
Yeah, man. It's probably the first time you haven't been hallucinating in a long time.
你们在讲什么?
What are you talking about?
你们说什么?我当然会经常迷糊
What are you saying? Naturally, I've had a few odd moments.
在密地大家都是这样
Everybody blacks out in Interzone.
是吗? - 绝对是的
Wouldn't you? - Definitely.
肯定
Sure.
枕头套里是什么东西 比尔?
What's in the pillowcase, Bill?
是我最后一部打字机的残骸
These are the remains of my last writing machine.
对我来说这是个大问题
It's been a big problem for me.
我可以看看吗? - 看吧
Mind if I take a look? - Go ahead.
等等 我们要去哪里?
Wait a minute. Where are we going?
噢 天啊…
Oh, man.
去你家怎么样? - 不行
How about back to your place? - Nope.
为什么不行?
Why not?
那里不安全 我无能为力
I'm not safe there. I'm a dead duck there.
我们会保护你的
We'll protect you.
你们太不自量力吧
You boys are kidding yourselves.
在这个林子里你们只是小鸟
You're babes in the woods here.
你是什么意思?
Well, what do you suggest?
我们要帮你完成你的书稿 这很重要
We thought it was important for us to help you get your book together.
是的 我已把部分章节寄给了编辑 他很喜欢
Yeah, I've sent sections of it to my publisher, and they're interested.
你要把它写完 - 主要的部分你已经写完了
All you gotta do is finish it, man. - You've already done the hard part.
书 我的书?
Book. My book?
是的 你一直称它为"裸体午餐"
Yeah. The one you've been calling Naked Lunch.
你把"买♥♥主布兰得利"那一节放在哪里了?
Where did you put that Bradley the Buyer routine?
你找齐了吗?
Did you find it all?
是的 在沙发上 就在"汉斯喧闹的房♥间"那一节旁边
Yeah. It's on the sofa right next to the Hassan's Rumpus Room riff.
都在这里了 - 我对你们说…
It's all right there. - I'm telling you, boys...
我以前从没有看见过这些东西
I never saw those pages before.
我真的很怀疑这里是不是有阴谋
I truly do suspect some sort of colossal con.
是有人故意把这些书页放在你房♥间里 是吗?
Oh, someone's planted these pages in your room, right?
所有的信都是别人用你的签名发给我的 对吗?
Somebody sent all those letters to me and signed them with your name, right?
一个精心策划的阴谋很容易…
A well-orchestrated cabal could easily manage...
做到这些简单的事情
all of these simple things, children.
什么时候你们才能长大?
When will you learn?
他们在帮你的忙 因为这些东西就要以你的名字出版…
They've done you a favor, 'cause this stuff's gonna get published under your name...
你就会成为一名作家了
and you'll have a career.
是的 你很可能比我们要早出书
Yeah, you'll probably get into print before we will.
天啊 比尔 你就促成这个阴谋吧
For God's sake, Bill, play ball with this conspiracy.
你们要我把你们当恩人吗…
You're patronizing me, boys...
不过我不介意 因为你们对我很好
but I don't mind, 'cause you're so sweet to me, too.
嘿 马丁 听听这个
Hey, Martin, listen to this.
"因此我们出发去了新奥林斯 透过斑斓的湖面 桔红色的气体闪耀着…
"So we start for New Orleans past iridescent lakes and orange gas flares...
"经过沼泽地和垃圾堆…
"and swamps and garbage heaps...
"鳄鱼在周围的废旧瓶罐中嚎叫…
"alligators crawling around in broken bottles and tin cans...
"汽车旅馆上带有阿♥拉♥伯花纹的霓虹灯…
"neon arabesques of motels...
"疲惫的皮条客向垃圾山中开出的汽车 嚷嚷着污言秽语
"marooned pimps scream obscenities at passing cars from islands of rubbish.
新奥林斯是一座死亡博物馆"
New Orleans is a dead museum."
很不错
So nice.
听起来熟悉吗 比尔?
Sound familiar, Bill?
我第一次听到 继续念
First time I ever heard it. Read on.
我想 该谈谈你 呃…
I think it's time to discuss your, uh...
对药物服用的观点 因为它和艺术倾向有关
philosophy of drug useas it relates to artistic endeavor.
我认为应该使这次会面更有条理
I think it's time to bring this meeting to order.
我认为该让你们尝尝我的美味…
I think it's time for you boys to share my last taste...
真正的黑色肉类
of the true black meat.
巨大的巴西水生蜈蚣的肉粉
The flesh of the giant aquatic Brazilian centipede.
那么我们还要留在密地陪比尔 对吗?
So we're still here in Interzone with Bill, right?
是的 汉克
That's right, Hank.
现在我们要回城里一趟 对吗?
And now we're gonna travel back to the city, right?
是的 汉克 - 我认为比尔在这里状态很好 是吗?
That's right, Hank. - I think Bill's on top of things here, don't you?
他抓住了某种独一无二的现实原则 是的
He has a grip on a certain, uh, unique reality principle, yes.
我认为你们两个该考虑在这里待上几个月
I think you both should consider staying here for a few months.
你所需要的一切在这里都很廉价和充足
Everything you could want is cheap and plentiful here.
那种现实原则对你也会有用的
That reality principle thing could work for you, too.
哦 我的母亲单身一人 很可能生病了 比尔
Well, my mother's all alone, and she's kind of sick, Bill.
此外 我的书也像足球一样 是针对所有美国人的
And besides, my book's as all-American as football.
不可能在这里完成 - 美国并不是一个年轻大♥陆♥
Couldn't finish it here. - America is not a young land.
它老了…
It is old...
充满了肮脏和罪恶
and dirty and evil.
在拓荒者之前 在印第安人以前
Before the settlers, before the Indians.
罪恶就等在那里
The evil is there waiting.
那么你呢 马丁?
What about you, Martin?
或许你可以搬到我那里去
Maybe you can, uh, move into my place.
你认为怎么样?
What do you think?
待在这里一直把书写完…
Stay until you finish the book...
到那时再回来找我们
but then come back to us.
你还好吗?
You'll be okay?
不要为我担心
Yeah. Don't worry about me.
这里总是有许多惊人的事
The Zone is full of surprises.
密地自己会照顾自己
The Zone takes care of its own.
威廉?
William?
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我不知道…
I don't - I don't know.
我只是…
I just -
我仅有的…
My only fr-
我在这个世上…仅有的朋友
My only friends in the... in the world.
我很怕我…再也见不到他们了
I- I'm afraid I - I'll never see 'em again.
我觉得很…
I feel - feel so -
断绝…
Oh. Severed.
跟我走
Come with me.
带我去你家 - 我不能回家
Take me home. - I can't go home.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
你的打字机还在吗?
Is that your typing machine there?
坏了…修不好了
Foutu. Broken... beyond repair.
如果能修好打字机…
If we fix the typing machine...
你也得救了
we also fix the life.
那儿 看见了吗?
There. You see?
绝望是没有道理的
There's no cause for despair.
在这里任何碎了的东西都可以修好
In this shop, anything can be fixed that is broken.
我不知道 齐齐
I don't know, Kiki.
他们好像不是做精修工作的
They don't seem to be capable of delicate work here.
你必须相信他们 威廉
You must have faith, William.
看
Look.
你又有了新的打字机了
We have your new writing machine.
不错 不错…
Not bad. Not bad. Not bad. Not bad.
用你打字我感觉很好
I feel very comfortable working with you.
我很喜欢我们之间同志式的关系
I like that sense of camaraderie in an agent.
你有了很大的进步
You must be progressing.
我的前任感到你和他有一种矛盾的关系
My predecessor felt you had an ambivalent relationship with him.
你是指克拉克·诺瓦 - 是的
You mean Clark Nova. - Yes.
他现在怎么样?
How is he?
他仍在敌方的手里
He's still in the hands of our enemies.
这是这个职业的危险性
电影精选列表