片名:裸体午餐
主演:彼德·威勒
主演:茱蒂·戴维丝
主演:伊安·荷姆
导演:大卫·柯能堡
"天下无真 万事可行"
哈桑·沙巴
骗子们 有一个标记你们永远无法除去
那就是内心的标记…
威廉·柏洛兹
纽约 1953年
除虫员
Exterminator.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你想让我吐口水在你脸上吗?
You want I should spit right in your face?
你想吗?哼?你想吗?
You want, hmm? You want? You want?
药用完了
I ran out.
药用完了?哦 真不错
You ran out? Oh, that's nice.
药用完了 怎么可能!
You ran out. It's impossible you run out.!
你能拿它来干嘛?来吃吗?
What'd you do, eat the stuff?.
我被那个中国佬骗了
The Chink shortchanged me.
没有了 星期五再来
No "glot." Come "Fliday."
太好笑 这话实在太好笑了
It's funny. It's actual very funny what you just said.
用完了
Ran out.
你可以画下来 描下来 或者记下来 作品完成后给别人看
They can either paint it, or draw it, or write it down and then pass it on to somebody.
别人看到你所表达的 然后重新体验
They read what you're saying, and then they reexperience.
这是你和读者之间仅有的联♥系♥
That's the only connection you have with that, man.
所以你不能改写…
So you can't rewrite...
因为改写就是欺骗和说谎…
'cause to rewrite is to deceive and lie...
背叛了自己最初的想法
and you betray your own thoughts.
重新回想当初的体验、笔下涌泄的词句和其间的韵律
To rethink the flow and the rhythm and the tumbling out of the words...
这是种背叛
is a betrayal.
这是一种罪 马丁 是一种罪
And it's a sin, Martin. It's a sin.
我不能接受你的…呃…
I don't accept your, uh...
带有宗教色彩的评价 我强烈主张…
Catholic interpretation. Of my compulsive, uh...
至少把每个单词都改上100遍
necessity to rewrite every single word at least 100 times.
过失才是要点 谢谢 而非罪
Guilt is -Thanks. Guilt is the key, not sin.
没有写出最好的作品是一种过失
Guilt re not writing the best that I can.
没有从任何可能的角度考虑也是一种过失
Guilt re not, uh, considering everything from every possible angle.
要权衡所有方面
Balancing everything.
那么 篡改你最好的思想是否也是一种过失?
Well, how about guilt re censoring your best thoughts?
你最诚实、最原始、最真实的思想…
Your most honest, primitive, real thoughts...
因为大量改写就等同是如此 马丁
because that's what your laborious rewriting amounts to, Martin.
修改真的就是"篡改"吗 比尔?
Is rewriting really censorship, Bill?
如果是那样的话 我就真的惨了
Because I'm completely fucked if it is.
根除一切理性
Exterminate all rational thought.
这就是我的观点
That is the conclusion I have come to.
他在说什么?我是认真的
What is the man talking about? I'm being serious.
他也是认真的
So is he.
你的"根绝"工作进展如何 比尔?
So how is the extermination business going there, Bill?
有人偷了我的蟑螂药 让我受到了训斥
Somebody's stealing my roach powder. Somebody's got it in for me.
比尔 或许你应该把它看成是一种信♥号♥♥
Hmm. Well, Bill, maybe you should take it as a sign.
或许你应该试着写写色情文学
Maybe you ought to try your hand at writing pornography.
是啊 每周写一本 120元 不少钱啊
Yeah, a novel a week at 120 bucks. It's serious money.
我可以把你介绍给编辑
I can connect you with the guy.
我们一直在考虑写一本书
We're thinking of collaborating on one ourselves.
我10岁的时候就放弃写作了
I gave up writing when I was 10.
太危险 - 除非有人读到了你的作品
Too dangerous. - Only if someone reads what you write.
迄今为止我们还没有遇到那种问题
So far we haven't had that problem.
我有职业 我是除虫员
I've found my profession. I'm an exterminator.
比尔 这个世界当然还需要更有文才的除虫员
Of course, Bill. That's just what the world needs more literate exterminators.
给我一支烟
Give me a cigarette.
当然 不过…
Of course, then, you know...
如果你找不回来你的除虫药 你还会有麻烦
you're gonna have trouble if you can't keep track of your roach powder.
等等 你们两个知道内情?
Wait a minute. Do you boys know something about this?
我们什么都不知道
We don't exactly know anything.
不 我怀疑这是一个家庭问题
No, but we suspect it's a domestic problem.
天啊 你在干什么? - 没准备让你看到
My God, what are you doing? - You weren't supposed to see this.
既然我已经看到了 是怎么回事?
Well, now that I'm seeing it, what is it?
我在注射你的除虫粉
I'm shooting up your bug powder.
或许你也会想试一试
You might like to try it yourself.
或许你不想
Or you might not.
我除虫除到一半 粉就没了
I ran out in the middle of a job.
你不能再用那东西了 琼
You gotta stop using the stuff,Joan.
那是定量供给的 像防毒血清那样严格管制
They ration it out like snakebite serum.
那么 就学学别人的做法吧
Well,just do what everybody else does -
掺些小儿泻药
cut it with baby laxative.
那些蟑螂会腹泻而死的
The roaches will shit themselves to death.
真没听说过这种高招
It's the best job I ever had.
如果再出现一次中途没药 我就完了
If I run out again, I'm finished.
嗯
Hmm.
真是 呃…
It's, um -
真是富有诗意的兴奋
It's a very literary high.
非常有诗意
Very literary.
所以汉克和马丁都知道这件事?
Is that why Hank and Martin know all about it?
不是 我们只是…
No, we just, uh -
不久以前我们只是在一起试过
We all just tried it together spur of the moment thing.
他们不喜欢 我喜欢
They didn't like it, I did.
你说"有诗意的兴奋"是什么意思?
What do you mean, it's a literary high?
是一种卡夫卡式的兴奋
It's a Kafka high.
你感觉就像一只虫
You feel like a bug.
试一试吧
Try some.
我不清楚
Well, I don't know.
我不清楚
I don't know.
我认为我们的新陈代谢非常不同 - 谁的?
I think our metabolisms are very different. - Whose?
你和卡夫卡的?
Yours and Kafka's?
本以为用了这种不可思议的东西你就完了
I thought you were finished with doing weird stuff.
原来我也认为是的 但恐怕不是
I thought I was, too, but I guess I'm not.
个人感觉…
Personally...
除虫菊比氟化物好
I prefer a pyrethrum job to a fluoride.
用除虫菊…
With the pyrethrum...
蟑螂回当场死掉 上帝和顾客都能见证…
you kill the roaches right there in front of God and the client...
而用淀粉和氟化物
whereas this starch and fluoride-
虫子还能活动 蟑螂吃下去…
leave it around, the roaches eat it...
几天后回来再看 它们变得像肥猪一样到处乱晃
come back a few days later, they're running around fat as hogs.
既然这样 比尔 你要想增肥…
And there it is, Bill. You want to put on some weight...
就马上把你的那些黄色食品…
you gotta switch from that yellow powder diet of yours...
换成氟化物吧
to some of this good fluoride stuff right here.
那个中国佬倒是在换 他已很健康了
Sure works for the Chink. He's healthy enough.
你看他不是用围巾包了一些?
You see him scarfthat poison down?
实际上他没有吃
He doesn't really eat it.
那只是他的手法
It's sleight of hand.
他绝对没吃 整天呼吸那些药粉 只会使他发笑
The hell he doesn't. Been breathing in the powder so long, it just makes him laugh.
就像那些蟑螂一样
Just like them roaches.
威廉·李
William Lee.
干什么? - 他是豪斯 我是奥·布雷
What is this? - He's Hauser. I'm O'Brien.
毒品稽查处的 我们要把你带走 比尔
City Narcotics. We're gonna take you downtown, Bill.
因为你持有危险物品 事情不大
Little matter of possession of a dangerous substance.
你已有过好几次案底 比尔
You've got quite a record, Bill.
同一条静脉里注射的药品也太多了吧
A lot of drugs poured down the old vein.
我那时是有点问题 但现在结婚了
I was a troubled person then. I'm married now.
循规蹈矩 还有份好工作
Straight. Got a good job.
很好 比尔 很不错
That's good, Bill. That's nice.
那么这些是什么呢? - 职业用品
What's this, then? - That's my job.
我用它来杀虫
I use it to kill bugs.
他说这是杀虫的 - 可能是的
He says it kills bugs. - He could be right.
我想看看它能否杀虫 - 我也想
I'd like to see it. - Me, too.
我也想看看 - 那么 好啊
I'd like to see it, too. - Well, gee.
我很想证明一下 但我原有的一盒虱子已经被我杀死了
I'd like to demonstrate, but I already got rid of that last case of crabs I had.
真有趣 比尔
Very funny, Bill.
但是 你知道吗…
But, you know...
我们这里就有一只虫子
I think we got a bug around here somewhere.
是的
You're right.
我们来看看这些黄色的东西能不能把它杀死
Let's see if that yellow stuff will kill it.
我们等会回来看看虫子有没有死掉 小子
We'll be back later to see how it worked out, kiddo.
那…
Yeah.
祝你好运
电影精选列表