我们一起找到解决办法
We find a solution together
使用威胁和内疚。
using threats and guilt.
我觉得我们喊得还不够。不对。
I don't think we yelled enough. Hmm-hmm.
相信我,你不能让我感觉更糟了。
Trust me, you can't make me feel any worse than I already feel.
那不是一顿饭。
That's not a meal.
来了。
Come.
我烤了一只山羊。
I baked a goat.
大家听西娅·弗里达的。
Everybody, listen to Thea Frieda.
快点,我们得把这些石头搬走。
Come on, we got to move these rocks.
好吧,会成功的。我们准备好了。
All right, this is gonna work. We're ready to go.
-好的,拉。
- Okay, pull.
骨灰盒在哪里?隐藏!
Where's the urn? Hidden!
——拉!继续拉!继续拉!
- Pull! Keep pulling! Keep pulling!
快跑!
Run!
抓住它!抓住它!看看这个!
Grab it! Grab it! Look at this!
是的!是的!是的!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
我们终于为婚礼做好了准备。
We are finally ready for the wedding.
等待。我们不应该把这个拿下来吗?
Wait. Shouldn't we take this down?
Sopa。
Sopa.
这是叙利亚的dabke。
This is the Syrian dabke.
——每个人!
- Everybody!
哇!每一个人,听着!
Whoo! Everybody, listen!
跟我往这边找马夫,
Follow me to find groom this way,
跟着亚里士多德和帕里斯去找新娘。
and follow Aristotle and Paris to find bride that way.
让我们开始吧!
Let's do it!
让我们开始吧!嘿!
Let's do it! Hey!
Whoo-hoo !
Whoo-hoo!
看起来不错,mori。
Looking good, mori.
我们是来参加聚会的!
We came for the reunion!
那是谁?
Who's that?
我们是来团聚的!
We are here for the reunion!
我做到了。
I did it.
表弟!-表哥!
Cousin! - Cousin!
你让我去找那些人。我找到了所有人。
You asked me to find the men. I found everyone.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
Thanasis, Dimos和George?
Thanasis, Dimos, and George?
大家好!
Everybody!
这种方式!
This way!
我们现在要跳传统的希腊舞。
We are now going to dance a traditional Greek dance.
所有的男人,来跳哈萨皮亚舞吧!
All men, come dance the Hasapia!
所有的女人,
And all the women,
请加入我们传统的叙利亚沙马!
please come join us or the traditional Syrian Samah!
你昨晚梦见亚里士多德了。
You dreamt about Aristotle last night.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我把koufeta放在你的枕头下面。
I put koufeta under your pillow.
希腊的巫术。
Greek voodoo.
砰!
Bam!
你为什么不去跳舞呢?我来帮你拿包。
Why don't you go dance? I'll hold your bag for you.
嗯嗯。
Mmm-mmm.
你知道多少?
How much do you know?
所有的一切。
All of it.
你打算用这个灰中和工具
You planned to use this ash-neutralizing kit
把爸爸葬在希腊
to bury Dad in Greece.
不,不,不,在爸爸最喜欢的树旁边
No, no, no, beside Dad's favorite tree
这样他才能长成一棵橄榄树。
so he could grow into an olive tree.
我是说,里面有籽,
I mean, it's got seeds in it,
我打算把半个骨灰瓮带回给妈妈
and I was planning on taking half the urn back to Mom.
这不是你能决定的。这是妈妈的。
It's not your decision to make. It's Mom's.
妈妈现在还不能做那种决定,
Mom can't make that type of decision right now,
你知道的,图拉。
and you know that, Toula.
好吧,问题是这个家已经没有一家之主了。
Okay, see, the problem is there's no head of the family anymore.
别这么说。
Don't say that.
不,不,我这么说是因为应该是你。
No, no, I'm saying it 'cause it's supposed to be you.
——我吗?-对,就是你。
- Me? - Yeah, you.
但雅典娜是年纪最大的。
But Athena's the oldest.
雅典娜有六个孩子!
Athena's got, like, six kids!
我们觉得你有时间。
And we decided you had the time.
哦。好吧。
Oh. Okay.
那就该是彼得了。
Well, it's supposed to be Peter, then.
彼得。彼得也太忙了,图拉。
Peter. Peter's too busy, too, Toula.
不。
No.
你知道,我在说。
You know, I'm calling it.
我叫它。
I'm calling it.
-你这么说?-是的。
- You're calling it? - I am.
你让我们回到了希腊。
You got us back to Greece.
你把爸爸的书还给了他的朋友。
You got Dad's book back to his friends.
你现在是一家之主了。
And, well, you're the head of the family now.
嗨,尼克…
Hey, Nick...
你把爸爸带回希腊了。
You got Dad back to Greece.
-是的。-所以你是一家之主。
- I did. - So you're the head of the family.
-我们能分享一下吗?-好吧,我们一起吃。
- Can we share it? - Yeah, okay, we'll share it.
-你能举办家庭聚餐吗?——是的。
- Can you hold family dinners? - Yes.
——好的。-我不会一个人做的!
- Okay. - I'm not doing them alone!
-你得帮我做饭。-我来帮忙。
- You have to help me cook. - I'll help.
-我会的。-那好吧。
- I will. - Then fine.
你知道的…
You know...
有时妈妈会记得,即使只是几分钟。
sometimes Mom remembers, even if it's just for a few moments.
这就够了,是吧?
And that's enough, huh?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
嗨,尼克?
Hey, Nick?
这个工具是为火化宠物准备的。
This kit, it's for cremated pets.
哦。是的,我看到狗了。
Oh. Yeah, I see the dog now.
我还以为是灌木丛呢。
Yeah, I thought it was a bush.
-它是一只狗。-看起来像灌木丛。
- It's a dog. - Looks like a bush.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗?你是对的。
You know what? You're right.
我是谁?
I am?
你想跳舞吗?
Do you want to dance?
亚里士多德,你……你不想和我约会,好吗?
Aristotle, you... You don't want to date me, okay?
我一团糟。
I'm a mess.
现在你知道我为什么一整年都不回答你了吧。
Now you know why I didn't answer you all year.
因为我在参加派对…我,一个完美的希腊女孩。
Because I was partying... Me, the perfect, nice Greek girl.
好吧?我搞砸了。
Okay? I blew it.
我想在大学里取得好成绩。
I want to do well in college.
这就是我的人生计划。
That is my life plan.
但是哲学家亚里士多德曾经说过,
But the philosopher Aristotle once said,
“教育思想而不教育心灵。
"Educating the mind without educating the heart
“根本就不是教育。”
"is no education at all."
好吧,你太希腊了。
Okay, you are so Greek.
来吧。
Come on.
我…我得改变我的生活。
I... I have to fix my life.
我们出去透透气吧。
Let's get some air.
Opa !
Opa!
嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey.
这是……没关系。
It's... It's okay.
这是我的建议。
Here's my proposal.
我们能慢慢来吗?
Can we take this slow?
是的。
Yeah.
你可以给我发短♥信♥。
You can text me.
好吧。
Okay.
我可能会的。
I just might.
大学毕业前不要生孩子
No babies until you graduate from college
你给父母买♥♥♥房♥♥子。
and you buy your parents a house.
希腊的阿姨。比约会软件好。
Greek aunties. Better than dating apps.
他们不会留下来。
They won't stay.
我知道。
I know.
我在想……
I was thinking...
该地区的移♥民♥,
The migrants in the area,
他们可以住在这些空房♥子里。
they could live in these empty houses.
电影精选列表