欢迎来到希腊雅典。
Welcome to Athens, Greece.
嗨。
Hi.
“Soov”还是“comfort table”?
"Soov" or "comfort table"?
舒适的表。
Comfort table.
出发前往西罗斯岛。
Departing for the island of Syros.
现在到达西罗斯岛。
Now arriving on the island of Syros.
从船尾出口。
Exit from the rear of the boat.
嘿。去年夏天我们参加了聚会。
Hey. We partied last summer.
尼基!
Nikki!
你能帮我们找到一个叫塔纳西斯·帕帕吉亚诺普洛斯的人吗?
Can you help us find a man named Thanasis Papagianopoulos?
他大约80岁,来自Vrisi镇。
He's about 80 years old, and he comes from the town of Vrisi.
我们会找到他的。是的。
We'll find him. Yeah.
-安吉洛送的
- Uh, from Angelo.
“别担心。我们抓住你了。”
"Don't worry. We got you."
嘿。会没事的。
Hey. It's gonna be okay.
你去把日记交给你♥爸♥爸的朋友。
You're gonna get the journal to your dad's friends.
——是的。-帕里斯出事了
- Yes. - Something's going on with Paris,
-但我们要让她自己解决——没有。
- but we're gonna let her work it out. - No.
Thanasis吗?
Thanasis?
我们会找到他的。
We'll find him.
嘿。
Hey.
准备好参加周六的同学会了吗?
You ready for the reunion on Saturday?
胜利……没人会来。
Victory... no one's coming.
是的,他们是,我们要举♥行♥一个聚会。
Yes, they are, and we are going to have a party.
好,好。因为卡马尔和我要结婚了。
Good, good. Because Qamar and I are getting married.
现在说什么?
Say what now?
那太棒了!
That's fantastic!
婚礼在周六举♥行♥。
So the wedding is on Saturday.
没有聚会?
No reunion?
我不知道。
I don't know.
-现在我得告诉我妈了。——没有。
- Now I have to tell my mother. - No.
希腊母亲的一生有两种情绪,
A Greek mother goes through life with two emotions,
“我太爱你了。”
"I love you so much,"
“为什么你不像我爱你那样爱我?”
and "Why don't you love me as much as I love you?"
——嘿!
- Hey!
-她是哪里人?-得了吧。
- Where does she come from? - Oh, come on.
你让他们结婚了!
You're letting them get married!
她是个难民!
She's a refugee!
恕我直言,雅雅,她是个移♥民♥。
With respect, Yiayia, she's an immigrant.
就像你送食物给镇上的乌克兰人。
Like the Ukrainians in the town you give food to.
比如Pappou去美国。
Like Pappou to America.
你对家人隐瞒了一个秘密。
You kept a secret from your family.
-有什么好笑的?——好的。
- What's funny? - Okay.
你是可怕的。
You're terrifying.
呃,只是…
Uh, it's just that...
伊恩和我也曾对父母隐瞒过一个秘密。
Ian and I once kept a secret from our parents, too.
你的也一样。
As did you from yours.
我辞去了餐馆侍者的工作
I quit my job as a busboy
假装去工作了两周。
and pretended to go to work for two weeks.
我过去吸烟。
I used to smoke.
我大学一整年都挂科了。
I failed my entire first year of college.
-你赢了。-你说什么?
- You win. - You what?
坚持下去。你失败了吗?
Hang on. You failed?
我们相信你能上纽约大学,你却搞砸了?
We trusted you to go to NYU, and you blew it?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
庇护生活,获得自♥由♥,尽情狂欢。
Sheltered life, got her freedom, partied her face off.
拜托,这是常有的事。
Come on, it happens.
你们俩以前经常在车里亲热
You two used to make out in the car
就像獾撕开一袋奥利奥一样。
like badgers tearing apart a bag of Oreos.
西娅Voula。
Thea Voula.
Taki和我以前经常亲热,我的脸到现在都皲裂了。
Taki and I used to make out so much, my face is still chapped.
-西娅·沃拉。-来,摸摸我的下巴
- Thea Voula. - Here, feel my chin.
——是吗?-是的。
- Yeah? - Yeah.
现在我得给院长打电♥话♥了。
Now I got to call the dean.
不,我会挺过去的。
No, I will get myself through this.
就像我一样。
Like I did.
你结婚不需要我的允许。
You don't need my permission to get married.
我们要结婚了。
We are getting married.
我允许你这么做。
I give you my permission.
哦,我们现在是一家人了。
Oh, we are family now.
你看起来像希腊人。
You look Greek.
-你看起来像叙利亚人。——哦!
- And you look Syrian. - Ooh!
每个人,唱歌♥!
Everybody, sing!
我们得让她来处理。
We have to let her handle it.
我就是这么跟你说的。
That's what I told you.
真的吗?
Really?
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我不想听细节。
I don't want details.
只有一个细节。
Just one detail.
我们还有工作要做。
We have work to do.
哦,克里斯托斯,你们跟我来。
Oh, Christos, the theas, you come with me.
而且,Toula……Toula,你……
And, Toula... Toula, you...
去度个假。
Take a vacation.
——是吗?-是的。让我们开始吧!
- Yeah? - Yeah. Let's do it!
是的,是的。你们去做吧,你们这些小顽童。
Yes, yes. You go away and do it, you little badgers.
好的,我们一会儿再来帮忙。
Okay, we'll be back to help later.
我想知道一切。
I want to know everything.
美丽。
Beautiful.
啊!
Ah!
Thanasis Papagianopoulos吗?
Thanasis Papagianopoulos?
你知道迪莫斯和乔治在哪吗?
Do you know where Dimos and George are?
你为什么觉得有必要参加所有这些聚会?
Why did you feel the need to go to all these parties?
因为我以前从未参加过派对。
Because I had never been to a party before.
那是什么,尼克?
What's that, Nick?
什么都没有。
Nothing.
这是最古老的树?
This is the oldest tree?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,图拉刚回来。什么都别说,不然她会杀了我的。
Okay, Toula just got back. Don't say anything or she'll kill me.
我转移骨灰盒可能违反了一些国际法,但是…
I probably broke some international law by transferring this urn, but...
你能保守秘密吗?
Can you keep a secret?
不。
No.
彼得。
Peter.
彼得!
Peter!
图拉,我听说你回来了。
Toula, I heard you're back.
看。
Look.
我想你应该知道。
I thought you should know.
——嘿!哈!
- Hey! Ha!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我不能告诉你,因为你会拒绝的!
I can't tell you, 'cause you'll say no!
西娅弗里达。
Thea Frieda.
他是怎么来的?
How did he get here?
尼克。
Nick.
你知道我哥哥在做什么吗?
Do you know what my brother is up to?
嗯。
Hmm.
我不是让你八卦。
I'm not asking you to gossip.
好的,很好。这不是八卦,这是事实。
Okay, good. It's not gossip, it's a fact.
你父亲去世的时候
When we lost your father,
你哥哥让我把他葬在希腊。
your brother asked me the process to bury him in Greece.
好吧。
Okay.
我会把这个koufeta放在你的枕头下面
I will put this koufeta under your pillow
所以你梦想着你要和谁结婚。
so you dream about who you will marry.
别再巫术了,好吗?
No more voodoo, okay?
此外,希腊的孩子们还可以做其他事情
Also, there's other things for Greek kids to do
而不是结婚生希腊宝宝
rather than just get married and make Greek babies, you know.
-有些人喜欢。-我尊重他们的选择
- Some do. - And I respect their choice.
你打算怎么上大学?
What are you going to do about college?
我们能不讨论这个吗?
Can we please not discuss it?
不。那不是我们做的。
No. That's not what we do.
我们大喊大叫。
We yell and scream.
电影精选列表