昨晚的事很抱歉。
Sorry about last night.
我都忘了酒里有酒了。
I forgot there was alcohol in alcohol.
郑重声明,我对你没兴趣。
For the record, I was not attracted to you.
——嗯。对,对,对。我明白了。——嗯?
- Hmm. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it. - Hmm?
所以,嗯…这是我们爸爸的。
So, uh... this was our dad's.
这是他去美国时写的日记。
It's a journal he kept from the time he went to America.
你觉得这些请柬中有没有
Do you think that any of these invitations
能接触到其他城市的老年人吗?
reached the older people that live in other cities?
不。停止尝试。
No. Stop trying.
我要继续到处找。
Well, I'm gonna keep looking everywhere.
谢谢,Toula。
Thanks, Toula.
你说对了。
You got it.
——再见。——再见。
- Bye. - Bye.
哦。在这里。看到了吗?
Oh. Right there. See that?
你有很多孩子。
You have many children.
是的。但他们都不听我的,你知道吗?
Yeah. But none of them listen to me, you know?
但是,嘿,我同意了。我学习。
But, hey, I go with it. I learn.
你必须知道,
You must know,
弯曲的树比折断的树更强壮。
a tree that bends is stronger than the tree that breaks.
我想这句话是,
I think the saying is,
“不会弯曲的树在风中折断。”
"The tree that won't bend breaks in the wind."
不,我认为是,
No, I think it's,
“无风之树因折断而弯曲。”
"The windless tree bends from breaking."
无风树是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is a windless tree?
你是什么意思,彼得?来吧。
What do you mean, Peter? Come on.
无风之树不动,
A windless tree doesn't move,
像一个固执的希腊父亲。
like a stubborn Greek father.
这是个糟糕的比喻。
That's a bad metaphor.
现在,我们来谈谈你的儿子。
Now, let's talk about your son.
抱歉,我不太会说希腊语。
Ah, I'm sorry I don't speak more Greek.
但我知道"efharisto "
But I know "efharisto."
哦。很好。
Oh. Very good.
我们得到了所有这些东西,
We were given all these things,
我想把它们给你
and I'd like to give them to you,
如果你不介意的话。
if you don't mind.
我当然不介意。
Of course I don't mind.
“gift”是一个希腊单词。
"Regift" is a Greek word.
-给你。
- There you go.
如果胜利的计划成功,人们搬回村庄,
If Victory's plan works, and people move back to the village,
卡马尔和我将把这里当作有机农场来经营,
Qamar and I will run this as an organic farm,
向世界出口产品。
exporting products to the world.
这就是我们的人生计划。
That is our life plan.
哇。
Whoa.
什么是你的吗?
What's yours?
嗯…
Uh...
我希望我的室友能被换出去。
I'm hoping my roommate gets swapped out.
他……偷走我的水和牙线。
He... steals my waters and floss.
所以,你知道,他有点累赘。
So, you know, he's kind of a drag.
呃,巴黎吗?
Uh, Paris?
你知道,跳进去。
You know, jump in.
嗯…
Uh...
嗯…
Um...
你……
You...
我刚想起来,我现在不想待在这里。
I just remembered, I don't want to be here right now.
我吸取教训。
I suck.
我不能完成我父亲让我做的一件事。
I cannot fulfill the one thing my dad ever asked me to do.
事实上,他让你做了很多事,图拉。
Actually, he asked you to do a lot, Toula.
——对吗?——嗯。
- Right? - Mmm-hmm.
-每天都是。-是的。
- Like, every day. - Yeah.
哦,我的天,太多了。
Oh, my God, so much.
但这是件大事。
But this is big.
我答应过他的。
You know, I promised him.
这一年真是难熬啊。
It's been a hard year, huh.
——嗯。-我们俩的爸爸。
- Mmm-hmm. - Both our dads.
现在我又有了一个弟弟。
Now I have another brother.
我的妈妈。
My mom.
这是困难的。
That's hard.
我只是想知道她的感受?
I just wonder how she feels, you know?
她怎么……如果她害怕了。
How she... If she's afraid.
-巴黎出事了。-不不不
- And something's up with Paris. - Oh, no, no.
——你……——没有。不。
- You... - No. No.
-你们两个…-嗨。
- You two... - Hey.
这是什么意思?
What's this say?
那,什么?那就是"塞罗斯"。"
What, that? That's the word "Syros."
这里是一个岛。
It's an island here.
-你从哪弄来的?-我朋友那个和尚送的。
- Where'd you get this? - From my friend, the monk.
我想这是所有搬走的老人的名单。
I think it's a list of all the older people that moved away.
以及他们搬到了哪里。
And where they moved to.
怎么啦?
What?
都在这里。
It's all here.
Thanasis, Dimos和George。
Thanasis and Dimos and George.
我很爱你。
I love you so much.
-我得打电♥话♥给妮基
- I have to call Nikki.
,嘿。 -嘿,嘿。
- Hey. - Hey, hey.
我听说你有个火♥辣♥的哥哥。
I heard you have a hot older brother.
同学聚会怎么样? -没有。
- How's the reunion? - There isn't one.
格斯所有的朋友都搬到很远的地方去了。
All of Gus' friends moved far away.
Thanasis Papagianopoulos去了Syros。
Thanasis Papagianopoulos went to Syros.
Dimos Ginakes去了Paros。
Dimos Ginakes went to Paros.
George Diacos去了Rhodes。
George Diacos went to Rhodes.
妮基,你去年夏天在赛洛斯,对吧?
So, Nikki, you were on Syros last summer, right?
是的,是的。嗯…我认识西罗斯和帕罗斯。
Yeah, yeah. Uh... I know Syros and Paros.
是的,帕特里克和我,我们去了五个岛。
Yeah, and actually, Patrick and me, we did five islands.
好吧。
Okay.
你们俩能打几个电♥话♥吗
Could you both make some calls
看看有没有人能把消息传给这三个人
and see if anyone can get the message to these three men
关于重聚的事?
about the reunion?
是的,当然。我马上就认识8、9个人。
Yeah, sure. I know eight or nine people right off the bat.
-没问题。-是的,安吉洛和我在查。
- No problem. - Yeah, Angelo and I are on it.
好吧……
Okay...
-好的,再见。
- Okay, bye.
-你做到了!-是的。
- You did that! - Yeah.
飞往雅典的235航♥班♥。
Flight 235 departing for Athens.
那么,你觉得还有其他人会来参加这个聚会吗?
So, do you think anyone else is coming to this reunion?
西娅:沃拉,我们可以改签机票,多待一会儿吗?
Thea Voula, can we change our tickets to stay longer?
不,我们是靠积分飞的。
No, we flew on the points.
哦。嗨。
Oh. Hi.
爸爸!哦!你能不能……
Dad! Oh! Can you please...
你能给我点私人空间吗?
Can you just give me some privacy?
嗯嗯。
Mmm-mmm.
到这里来。
Come here.
看看那景色。
Look at that view.
哦!
Oh!
这太美了。
This is beautiful.
我爸爸就是在这些环境中长大的
My dad grew up with all this
没有食物。
and no food.
但他创造了一个伟大的人生。他工作很努力。
But he built a great life. He worked hard.
真的很难。
Really hard.
我们不要那样做。
Let's not do that.
我们从未去过希腊。
We never came to Greece.
我们从未真正度过假。
We never took a real vacation.
我们应该玩得开心。
We should be having fun.
我们应该去度假。
We should be on a vacation.
-别这样。-趁还能找点乐子吧。
- Come on. - Let's have some fun while we can.
我再给妮基打一次电♥话♥。
I'm just gonna try Nikki one more time.
,嘿。你好!
- Hey. Hi!
你找到我爸的朋友了吗?
Did you find my dad's friends?
别担心。哦。
Don't worry. Oh.
我得走了
Got to go.
哦。
Oh.
电影精选列表