是的。
Yes.
-所以不喜欢图拉?——尼克。
- So not attracted to Toula? - Nick.
明白了。等待。
Got it. Wait.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
我和你父亲在一起
I was with your father
在他离开村子去见你母亲之前。
before he left the village and met your mother.
你父亲不知道这是我们的儿子,
Your father never knew this is our son,
彼得。
Peter.
这是我儿子克里斯托斯。
And this is my son, Christos.
你好。
Hello.
好吧。
All right.
Opa。
Opa.
疯了!——哇!
Crazy! - Wow!
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
是的,家人!
Yes, family!
哦,你独自承担了这个重担。
Oh, you carried this burden alone.
这是我要保守的秘密。
It was my secret to keep.
秘密是浪费时间。
Secrets are a waste of time.
——干杯!
- Cheers!
为活出真实而干杯。
A toast to living your truth.
是啊,卡马尔和克里斯托斯在约会。
Yeah, and, hey, well, Qamar and Christos are dating.
——哦。-是的。
- Oh. - Yeah.
怎么啦?
What?
我们从没想让你以这种方式知道。
We never wanted you to find out this way.
我不想让你对我有不好的看法。
I don't want you to think badly of me.
但我们相爱了。
But we're in love.
谁想要面包?
Who wants bougatsa?
-我要尝一口。-也许咬一口。
- I'll take a bite of that. - Maybe a bite, yeah.
-是的,没错。-是的。
- Yes, right. - Yeah.
是的。是的,抱歉。
Yes. Yeah, sorry.
呃,但是,你知道他现在住在哪里吗?
Uh, but, do you know where he lives now?
不,不,不……不是父亲,是祖父。
No, no, no... Not the father, the grandfather.
是的。告诉他同学聚会的事。
Yes. Tell him about the reunion.
“欢迎参加聚会。”
"Welcome to the reunion."
这是在周末。有人会来吗?
It's at the end of the week. Is anyone gonna show?
一切都会很美好。
Everything will be wonderful.
就像昨晚一样。
Like last night.
伟大的党。
Great party.
这是一场灾难
It was a catastrophe
祝酒词是你的错。
and kind of your fault for proposing a toast.
这就是我的乐趣所在。
That is what makes me fun.
哦,你的头怎么样了?
Oh, how's your head?
好像太紧了。
Like it's on too tight.
他在修剪什么?
What's he trimming?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
楼上还是楼下?
Upstairs or downstairs?
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
图拉,彼得很生气卡马尔不是希腊人。
So, Toula, Peter's pretty mad about Qamar not being Greek.
嘿。我不是这个家的希腊人。
Hey. I'm a non-Greek in this family.
结果还好。
Turned out okay.
干的?
Did it?
另一个兄弟。
Another brother.
我惊呆了。
My mind is blown.
是的。我的心也在风中飘荡。
Yeah. My mind is blowing in the wind, too.
我很惊讶,但我并不惊讶,
I am surprised, but I am not surprised,
因为我从不感到惊讶。
because I'm never surprised.
你把我弄丢了。
You lost me.
图拉,我们要告诉妈妈彼得的事吗?
So, Toula, do we tell Mom about Peter?
不。
No.
你会告诉你妹妹她前夫儿子的事吗?
Are you gonna tell your sister about her late husband's son?
弗里达,你了解我的。
Frieda, you know me.
我很抱歉。我知道你不是长舌妇。
I'm sorry. I know you're not a gossip.
我不是长舌妇。我是个爱搬弄是非的人。
I am not a gossip. I'm a tattletale.
我已经打电♥话♥给她了。
I already called her.
-嘿,图拉,你的手♥机♥。
- Hey, Toula, your phone.
嘿,我是雅典娜。
Hey, it's Athena.
-嗨。嗨。
- Hey. Hi.
我们有个兄弟?
We have a brother?
你妈妈就在这里。
Your mom is right here.
我们告诉她关于彼得的事。
We told her about Peter.
你好。
Hello.
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, Mom.
所以…
So...
你父亲有个他不知道的儿子吗?
Your father has a son that he didn't know about?
嗯…
Well...
那是很久以前的事了。
it was a long time ago.
在这个家庭里,我们总是有更多爱的空间。
We always have room for more love in this family.
告诉彼得我等不及要见他了。
And you tell Peter I can't wait to meet him.
哦。向他妈妈问好。
Oh. And say hello to his mother.
我打赌她叫亚历山德拉。
I'll bet her name is Alexandra.
它是。
It is.
你父亲说梦话了。
Well, your father talked in his sleep.
我们刚才在说什么?
What were we talking about?
喂?不,是我,尼克,你儿子。
Hello? No, it's me, Nick, your son.
我…我知道。我知道。
I... I know. I know.
我知道。
I know.
我们爱您,妈妈。没关系。
We love you, Mom. It's okay.
我们爱你,妈妈。
We love you, Ma.
待会再聊。
Talk to you later.
再见。
Bye.
-没事的。-是的。
- It's okay. - Yeah.
我用了你的食谱。
I used your recipe.
没有足够的mizithra。
Not enough mizithra.
哦,哇,看看这个。
Oh, wow, look at this.
太好了。
Great.
-热奶酪!热奶酪。——哦!
- Hot cheese! Hot cheese. - Oh!
第一。
Number one.
最好的。
The best.
所以,我们从这里接手。
So, we take them from here.
我们把橄榄叶分开。
We separate the leaves from olives.
我们村里的喷泉怎么了?
What happened to the fountain in our village?
为什么是干的?
Why is it dry?
山崩切断了泉水。
The rockslide cut off the spring.
别拿我开涮。我会说的。
Don't start with me. I'll get to it.
加油,加油,加油,加油。
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
——是的。不,不!
- Yep. No, no!
持有……举起!
Hold... Hold up!
我儿子,我们失去了他的母亲,但他很坚强。
My son, we lost his mother, but he stayed strong.
他是个聪明的孩子。
He's a smart kid.
他获得了可持续农业学位。
He earned a degree in sustainable agriculture.
这个国家需要他的智慧。
This country needs his brain.
相反,他在浪费时间和一个xeni约会。
Instead, he's wasting his time dating a xeni.
xeni !
A xeni!
吃点东西,彼得。你会感觉好些的。
Eat something, Peter. You'll feel better.
嘿,你知道这附近最古老的树在哪里吗?
Hey, do you know where the oldest tree in the area is?
我的爸爸…
My dad...
我们的爸爸,
Our dad,
以前他跟我说这事的时候,
when he used to talk to me about it,
他告诉我他曾经坐在树下做梦。
he told me he used to sit underneath it and dream.
你知道它在哪儿吗?
Do you know where it is?
不。
No.
-问我妈。——没有。
- Ask my mother. - No.
嘿。你的头还在往下陷吗?
Hey. Is your head still caving in?
是的。
Yeah.
来吧,跟我散散步。我要去找个和尚。
Come on, take a walk with me. I'm gonna go hang with a monk.
-和尚?-是的。
- A monk? - Yeah.
我不能。
I can't.
我真的需要找到我爸的朋友们。
I really need to find my dad's friends.
嗨。-嗨。
Hi. - Hey.
嗨。
Hi.
电影精选列表