嘿。好吧。
Hey. All right.
哇,哇,哇。等一下,伊恩。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute, Ian.
你要去哪里?你的座位在后面,对吧?
Where you going? Your seat's back there, right?
我们只是想找点乐子,好吗?
We're trying to have a little fun here, okay?
我的乐趣。
I'm fun.
什么时候?
When?
没关系,伊恩,因为我得睡会儿觉。
It doesn't matter, Ian, 'cause I need to try and get some sleep.
大按钮。
The big button.
女士们,先生们,我是你们的机长。
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain.
请坐好,并确保系好安全带。
Please take your seats and make sure your seatbelts are securely fastened.
我们准备好起飞了。
We are ready for takeoff.
哦,好!我的助理来了。
Oh, good! My assistant is here.
-家庭文件。-家人?
- Family documents. - The family?
巴黎吗?
Paris?
亚里士多德!什么……
Aristotle! What...
-我不知道你会来-…你在这儿干什么?
- I didn't know you were gonna be here. - ...are you doing here?
你的西娅·沃拉雇我去帮她旅行。
Your Thea Voula hired me to help her on a trip.
我不知道你会在这里。
I didn't know that you were gonna be here.
没错,他们彼此认识。
That's right, they know each other.
真巧。
What a coincidence.
真是个不错的希腊男孩。
Such a nice Greek boy.
他们有一个很棒的约会。
They had an amazing date.
她把他隐去了。
She ghosted him.
为什么这个家就不能尊重我的底线?
Why can't this family respect my boundaries?
——边界?——边界?
- Boundaries? - Boundaries?
我找不到地方了。
I can't get any space.
你想要空间,我给你。
You want space, you got it.
忘了我在这里。你甚至都看不到我。
Forget I'm here. You won't even see me.
-我们能换一下吗?——没有。坐下来。
- Can we switch? - No. Sit down.
弥补。使出来。
Make up. Make out.
这是亚里士多德。
That's Aristotle.
我得跟巴黎换座位。
I have to switch seats with Paris.
我知道…
I knew...
-让他们自己解决。
- Let them work it out.
哦。
Oh.
巴黎发生了别的事。
Something else is going on with Paris.
不喜欢。这不关我们的事。
Don't. It's none of our business.
哦。我们是如此的不同。
Oh. We are so different.
你必须坐下!
You must sit down!
否则我们就不去希腊。
Or we are not going to Greece.
坐下。
Sit.
啊。是的。
Ah. Yeah.
欢迎来到希腊雅典。
Welcome to Athens, Greece.
“Coppertone”,用希腊文写的。
"Coppertone," written in Greek.
我的意思是……
I mean...
-天啊。
- Oh, man.
为什么我们以前没这么做过?
Why haven't we done this before?
向所有我没见过的人问好。我是亚里士多德。
Uh, hello to everyone I haven't met. I'm Aristotle.
租车是这样的。
Car rental is this way.
-事实上,我想是这边。-很聪明。
- Actually, I think it's this way. - Very smart.
-不不不,我想他们说的是…
- No, no, no, no, I think they said...
你来!
You came!
你们是波托卡罗斯家族。
You are the Portokalos family.
我把请柬寄给你了。
I sent you the invitation.
我是你父亲所在村庄的镇长。
I'm the mayor of your father's village.
欢迎参加同学会!
Welcome to the reunion!
我们通过你的pappou的pappou联♥系♥在一起,
We are related through your pappou's pappou,
谁是双胞胎?
who was a twin
并嫁给了我的曾曾yiayia的姐姐的嫂子。
and married to my great-great yiayia's sister's sister-in-law.
-表哥!——嘿!
- Cousin! - Hey!
——哦!表弟!
- Oh! Cousin!
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
我的胜利。
I'm Victory.
姑姑Voula。我将是你的最爱。
Aunt Voula. I will be your favorite.
冰咖啡,希腊风味。
Frappé, iced coffee, Greek style.
谢谢你!你们有脱因咖啡吗?
Thank you. Do you have decaf?
Sopa。你现在在希腊。
Sopa. You're in Greece now.
我来试试。
I'll try it.
啊,怎么了?
Ah, what's happening?
"sopa"是什么意思?-意思是"嘘"
- What's "sopa" mean? - It kind of means "shush."
意思是“闭嘴”。
It means "shut up."
好吧。这条路到车那里。
Okay. This way to the car.
- - - - - -。——猎枪。
- Come. - Shotgun.
不!
No!
-来吧,我来-这边走。
- Come on, I got it. - This way.
大家加油。
Come on, everyone.
哇!
Whoo!
你不介意在旅途中遇到亚里士多德吗?
Are you okay about Aristotle on the trip?
让我过我的生活。好吧?
Let me live my life. Okay?
-表哥。——是吗?
- Cousin. - Yeah?
-你开车。——不!
- You drive. - No!
我从未去过希腊。
I've never been to Greece.
我给你指路。
I'll give you directions.
看起来不错,mori。
Looking good, mori.
胜利?
Victory?
你预计会有多少人来参加聚会?
How many people are you expecting at the reunion?
加油!加油我们需要音乐!
Come on, come on. We need music!
我喜欢这首歌♥。第一。最好的。
I love this song. Number one. The best.
每个人,唱歌♥!
Everybody, sing!
图拉,直走。
Toula, go straight.
雅典城。
The city of Athens.
嘿,我们有时间停一下吗?
Hey, do we have time to stop there?
不。
No.
图拉,左转。
Toula, turn left.
古帕台农神庙。
The ancient Parthenon.
我们今天要去那里吗?不。
Are we going there today? No.
啊。
Ah.
奥林匹克体育场。
The Olympic stadium.
我们可以……不。
Could we... No.
从这里乘船一小段路就到岛上了。
From here, a short boat ride to the island.
我们能从这里看到那个岛吗?
Can we see the island from here?
不。
No.
不要放慢脚步。我们要错失良机了。
Don't slow down. We're going to miss the boat.
那是海滩吗?
Is that a beach?
哦,我们能去游泳吗?
Oh, can we go swimming?
是的。
Yes.
游泳的时间到了!
Time for a swim!
-我们得去村里。——Sopa !
- We have to get to the village. - Sopa!
快点,否则我们会错过良机的。——好的。
- Go fast, or we will miss the boat. - Okay.
哇!哇!
Whoo! Whoo!
哇!
Whoo!
哇!
Whoo!
来吧,图拉。
Come on, Toula.
Opa !Opa !Opa !
Opa! Opa! Opa!
就好像我们回到了过去。
It's like we've gone back in time.
我女儿离过两次婚。
My daughter is divorced two times.
我儿子是同性恋。
My son is gay.
好吧。
Okay.
所以我理解另类的生活方式。
So I understand alternative lifestyles.
我喜欢你的时尚造型。
I like your fashion look.
你喜欢穿男孩的衣服还是女孩的衣服?
Do you like to wear boy clothes or girl clothes?
-两者都有,两者都没有。——啊。
- Both and neither. - Ah.
-你呢?-这要看当天的情况。
- How about you? - Depends on the day.
我喜欢你。
I like you.
每个人都一样。
Everybody does.
我这辈子都是骨肉不离髋
All my life, I had a bone in my hip
就像橄榄里的牙签一样。
that stuck out like a toothpick in an olive.
碰它。
Touch it.
橄榄园。
Olive groves.
来自许多国家的人们在收割。
People from many countries working the harvest.
电影精选列表