——很多。- 6。
- Lots. - Six.
6个很多。
Six is a lot.
谁来参加同学会?
Who came for the reunion?
——你。然后呢?
- You. And?
——你。嘿,等等,等等,等等。
- You. Hey, wait, wait, wait.
我们大老远来是为了送一件很重要的东西
We came all this way to give something very important
给我岳父的朋友。
to my father-in-law's friends.
现在你是说这里没人了?
Now you're saying nobody's here?
哇,爸爸。
Whoa, Dad.
不是灾难。棒极了。别担心。
Not catastrophe. Is fantastic. Don't worry.
你知道,这是…真是漫长的一天。
You know, it's... It's been a long day.
我将……我给我们叫辆出租车。
I'll... I'll call us a cab.
我也是镇上的出租车司机。
I'm also the town taxi driver.
但是没有。
But no.
你们都将睡在村里最大的房♥子里。
You will all sleep in the biggest house in the village.
现在没有人住在那里。
No one lives there now.
不,我们要去那家酒店。
No, we're gonna go to that hotel.
如果你想侮辱我们。
If you want to insult us.
我们很乐意留下来。
We would love to stay.
-没有Wi-Fi。-是的。
- No Wi-Fi. - Yeah.
楼梯坏了。
The stairs are out.
这是……有……没有别的卧室了。
That's... There's... There's no other bedrooms.
我们爸爸就是这么长大的。
Hey, one room all together is how our dad grew up.
是的。
Yeah.
伙计们,这会很好玩的。
Hey, guys, this is gonna be fun.
家庭在外过夜!
Family sleepover!
我可以用希腊酸奶做面部护理。
I can do facials with Greek yogurt.
灌肠。
Enemas, too.
通过。
Pass.
加味酸奶还是原味酸奶,西娅?
Flavored yogurt or plain, Thea?
总是吃水果。
Always the fruit.
“给她空间”并不意味着要更加努力。
"Give her space" doesn't mean try harder.
不,我不是变♥态♥,她也不喜欢书呆子。
No, I'm not a creep, and, uh, she's not into nerds.
书呆子赢了,亚里士多德。
Nerds win, Aristotle.
你是个书呆子吗?
Were you a nerd?
不。
No.
女人,她们只想让我们听到她们的声音
Women, they just want us to hear 'em,
我们应该听他们的,因为他们教了我们很多东西。
and we should listen 'cause they got a lot to teach us.
但后来你结婚了,他们想在你睡觉时掐死你。
But then you get married, and they try and strangle you in your sleep.
嘿!嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
-我们做到了!-我们生了火!
- We did that! - We lit a fire!
-我们刚刚做到了!
- We just did that!
哦,这里看起来很棒。
Oh, it looks great in here.
-好吧。-好了。
- Oh, okay. - There we are.
好了,就是这样。
Okay, there it is.
西娅,我们生了火。
Hey, Thea, we lit a fire.
哦!布拉沃。我们做到了。我们……
Oh! Bravo. We did it. We...
好,尼科,亚里士多德。太有男人味。
Bravo, Niko, Aristotle. Very manly.
但是不要自夸。这是坏运气。
But don't brag. It's bad luck.
啊!“不要在教堂里跷二郎腿。这是坏运气。”
Ugh! "Don't cross your legs in church. It's bad luck."
“不要把空钱包当礼物送人。这是坏运气。”
"Don't give an empty wallet as a gift. It's bad luck."
不要取笑你的阿姨。这是坏运气。
Don't make fun of your aunts. It's bad luck.
伊恩。伊恩。
Ian. Ian.
怎么啦?怎么啦?怎么啦?
What? What? What?
有一个人。
There was a man.
嗯…
Uh...
他就在那儿,一个男人。
He was right there, a man.
-他长什么样?-我没看到他
- What'd he look like? - Ah, I didn't really see him,
但是,帅气,锐利的眼睛。
but, like, handsome, piercing eyes.
——帅吗?-是的。在这里。
- Handsome? - Yeah. Right there.
哦。哦!
Oh. Oh!
-嗨。——嗯。
- Hey. - Mmm.
像其他人一样在复活节做♥爱♥。
Have sex on Easter like everyone else.
这很好。有人冷吗?
This is nice. Anybody cold?
不,所以不要对任何人♥大♥喊大叫。
No, so don't yell at anybody.
那是史诗般的。
That was epic.
我之前喊过。
I yelled before.
Sopa。
Sopa.
虽然和我们预想的不一样,但我们还是去了希腊,对吧?
Well, it's not what we expected, but we made it to Greece, yeah?
-是的。这很好。——嗯。
- Yeah. This is good. - Mmm-hmm.
好了,我想我们该睡觉了。
Well, let's hit the hay, I guess.
我不累。
I am not tired.
你喝了大概十杯星冰乐咖啡。
Oh, you drank, like, ten frappé coffees.
-我很好。-是的。
- Oh, I'm fine. - Yeah.
-好吧。——好的。
- All right. - Okay.
我们也去吧。
Let's go, too.
我们要去最好的舞蹈俱乐部。
We are going to the best dance club.
离这儿近吗?不。
Is it close? No.
我们需要饮料。
We need drinks.
受欢迎的。
Welcome.
——在这里。——谢谢。
- Here. - Thanks.
克里斯托!
Christos!
Qamar的男朋友!
Qamar's boyfriend!
但他父亲想让他娶一个希腊人。
But his father wants him to marry a Greek.
所以这是个秘密。
So it's a secret.
秘密是浪费时间。
Secrets are a waste of time.
在这一生中,要对你想要的东西敞开心扉。
In this life, be open about what you want.
-我想去跳舞。嗯!
- I want to go dance. Mmm!
哇!
Whoo!
所以…
So...
哦,不,不。
Oh, no, no.
不,不,不。嗯…
No, no, no, no. Uh...
好吧,我……我不太了解他。
Well, I... I don't really know him.
-你们最终会在一起的。——什么?
- You will end up together. - What?
享受那一刻的舞蹈吧。
Enjoy the dance to that moment.
而你,和我一起跳舞。
And, you, dance with me.
——好的。
- Okay.
-哦,嘿。-嗨。
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
所以,嗯…
So, uh...
这变得很奇怪。
This got weird.
-对不起,我…-不,不。对不起,好吗?
- I'm sorry, I... - No, no. I'm sorry, okay?
-今年对我来说很难熬。-你什么都不用解释。
- This year was rough for me. - You don't have to explain anything.
永远。
Ever.
让我们好好利用剩下的假期吧。
Let's make the best of the rest of the vacation.
在一个遥远的希腊村庄,住着鬼魂和愤怒。
In a remote Greek village inhabited by ghosts and anger.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
来吧。来吧。
Come on. Come on.
这是什么?发生什么事情了?
What is it? What's happening?
——嘘!
- Shoo!
我以为我丈夫死而复生了。
I thought my husband came back from the dead.
嘿!
Hey!
昨晚有人的卡车噪音把我吵醒了!
Someone's loud truck woke me up last night!
嘿!
Hey!
她走了吗?
Is she gone?
伟大的新闻。
Great news.
我朋友的祖父收到了聚会的邀请。
The grandfather of my friend received the reunion invitation.
哦。他死了。
Oh. He's dead.
我爸爸最好的朋友。Thanasis, Dimos和George。
My dad's best friends. Thanasis, Dimos, and George.
-我认识他们。——哦!他们还住在这里吗?
- I know them. - Oh! Do they still live here?
——没有。-我们怎么找到他们?
- No. - How do we find them?
他们会来参加聚会的。
They will come for the reunion.
-他们告诉你他们要来了吗?——没有。
- Did they tell you they're coming? - No.
亚里士多德!杂货。
Aristotle! Groceries.
事情进展如何?
How did it go?
啊。
Ugh.
噢,看。
Oh, look.
她从哪里来?
Where did she come from?
手工制♥作♥的钱包和鞋子!
Handmade purses and shoes!
哦!大城市。
Oh! The big city.
电影精选列表