大家说-噢!
Everybody say - Opa!
妈妈,你想喝点咖啡吗?
Mom, do you want some coffee?
很好,玛丽亚。
That's good, Maria.
嘿!
Hey!
哦。我妈妈今天好吗?
Oh. How's my mom today?
嗨,妈妈。是我,图拉。
Hi, Mom. It's me, Toula.
我是你的女儿。
I'm your daughter.
不。我的女儿年轻漂亮。
No. My daughter is young and beautiful.
去做作业吧。
Go do your homework.
我们已经和你妈妈讨论过了。
We've been discussing everything with your mother.
妈妈?还记得我们说过图拉要去旅行吗?
Mom? Remember when we were talking about Toula taking a trip?
我昨晚和你父亲讨论过了。
I discussed it with your father last night.
我知道他走了。
I know he's gone.
我不是疯子。
I'm not nuts.
他在我的梦里。
He was in my dream.
-你要去希腊
- You're going to Greece
参加你父亲村子里的聚会。
for the reunion in your father's village.
这是正确的。然后呢?
That's right. And?
因为你答应过你父亲
Because you promised your father
你会把他的日记给他最好的朋友。
you would give his journal to his best friends.
——是的!-没错!
- Yes! - That's right!
-妈妈记得!——看到了吗?我知道。我知道。
- Mom remembers! - See? I know. I know.
很高兴见到你。
It's so nice to meet you.
只是开玩笑。
Just kidding.
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
所有的妈妈都假装自己很好
All moms pretend they're okay
这样家人就不用担心了。
so the family won't worry.
因为,对于妈妈来说,
Because, for a mom,
照顾好每个人是荣誉的象征,
it's the badge of honor to take care of everyone,
尤其是希腊生育的妇女,
especially Greek women who give birth,
然后立即起身为大家做家庭晚餐,
then immediately get up and cook everyone family dinner,
而希腊人站在那里
while the Greek man stands there
并宣称自己是一家之主。
and declares himself the head of the house.
自从我们失去了我的父亲,一家之主,
Since we lost my dad, the head of the house,
好久没和家人共进晚餐了
it's been a while without family dinner.
我们一直感觉有点分散,这对我们来说很奇怪,
We've been feeling kind of scattered, which is weird for us,
因为我的家人过去是靠自己的汗水团结在一起的。
because my family used to be stuck together by our own sweat.
这就是一个移♥民♥家庭生存的方式,
That's how an immigrant family survives,
齐心协力,团结一致,
working together, sticking together,
经营一家餐厅
running a restaurant.
但不是今天。
But not today.
我要去度假。
I am going on a vacation.
我们要去希腊。
We're going to Greece.
-是啊。
- Oh, yeah.
这是尼克。
It's Nick.
嘿,图拉,你有爸爸的日记,对吗?
Hey, Toula, you got Dad's journal, right?
我们在做,爸爸。我是来跟妈妈道别的。
We're doing it, Dad. Just came to say bye to Ma.
图拉,我和谁一起开车?
So, Toula, who am I driving with?
西娅·沃拉和西娅·弗里达。
Thea Voula and Thea Frieda.
一次不带孩子的旅行?我是说,终于轮到我自己了。
A trip without my kids? I mean, it's finally "me" time.
我去见爸爸的朋友时一定会气色很好。
I'm gonna look great when I meet Dad's friends.
我要整理一下。
I got some grooming to do.
马!我需要染发剂!
Ma! I need some hair dye!
我要用你的淋浴器!
I got to use your shower!
——哦!-天啊。
- Oh! - Oh, Jesus.
看到了吗?
See that?
这将是我们第一次来希腊。
This will be our first time in Greece.
我爸爸再也没有回去过。
My dad never went back.
移♥民♥的父母就是这么做的。
It's what immigrant parents do.
努力学习,把一切都给孩子们,
Work hard, give it all to the kids,
这样我们就可以去做他们从未做过的旅行。
so we can take the trip they never did.
似乎不对。
It doesn't seem right.
但是我爸爸要我去参加同学聚会,
But my dad asked me to go to the reunion,
找到他的朋友,把他的日记给他们。
find his friends and give them his journal.
这是他的人生故事。
It's his life story.
我爸爸也告诉我最好休息一段时间
My dad also told me I better take some time off
因为我开始看起来老了。
because I was starting to look old.
所以…
So...
假期!
Vacation!
欢迎来到芝加哥国际机场。
Welcome to Chicago International Airport.
——好的。- - - - - -你好。
- Okay. - Hello.
巴黎,你成功了。
Paris, you made it.
哦!我喜欢这个发型。
Oh! Love the 'do.
——哇。-期末考试怎么样?
- Wow. - How were finals?
我在想我应该待在家里。
You know, I was thinking I should stay home.
——什么?-你知道吗?
- What? - You know?
不。你回来后可以去见班尼特。
No. You can see Bennett when you get back.
不。不,不,不。这是结束了。这是完成了。
No. No, no, no. That's over. That's done.
哦,罗斯科。对的,正确的。
Oh, Roscoe now. Right, right.
不,亚里士多德。西娅·沃拉陷害了你。
No, Aristotle. Thea Voula set you up.
-是啊,所以我们也结束了。
- Yeah, which is why that is over, too.
我只是…今年夏天我想学习。
I just... I wanted to study this summer.
在你完美的GPA上休息一下吧。
Just take a break from your perfect GPA.
你给自己太大压力了。
You put too much pressure on yourself.
这是希腊。
It's Greece.
Pappou。Pappou。
For Pappou. Pappou.
“给我一个字,随便一个字,
"Give me a word, any word,
“我要告诉你,这个词的词根是希腊文。”
"and I show you how the root of that word is Greek."
“烤干酪辣味玉米片。”
"Nachos."
哈。
Heh.
家人来跟他道别。
The family came to say goodbye.
——每个人吗?-是的。
- Everyone? - Yeah.
它说最多20人。
It says maximum 20 people.
那是6个希腊人。
That's six Greeks.
所有人,吸进去。
Everyone, suck it in.
-我知道了。
- I got it.
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
嘿,零食。
Hey, snacks.
你被解雇后就付不起了。
You can't afford since you got fired.
退休了。
Retired.
一个希腊人死后一周就退休了。
Eh, a Greek man retires a week after he is dead.
嘿,好样的。来吧。
Hey, good one. Come on.
那是什么?
What's that?
-我们去餐厅看看吧。-我的孩子们在值班。
- Let's go over the restaurant. - I got my kids on shifts.
我点了牛肉。我点了鱼。
I ordered the beef. I ordered the fish.
-照顾好我妈妈。我们会的。
- Take care of my mom. We will.
-你们是好表兄弟。-是的。
- You're good cousins. - I am.
-我们得走了!再见!
- We got to go! Bye!
再见!再见!再见!再见!
Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye!
——再见!再见!
- Bye! Bye!
飞往雅典的204航♥班♥。
Flight 204 departing for Athens.
芝加哥的所有希腊人都在这架飞机上吗?
Is every Greek in Chicago on this plane?
所有要去祖国的人,都坐下!
Everyone going to the homeland, sit down!
啊,盛大的家庭旅行。
Ah, big family trip.
姑姑Voula。
Aunt Voula.
我说了算。你向我报告。
I'm in charge. You report to me.
世界卫生大会……
Wha...
我找到了1972年的比基尼。
I found my bikini from 1972.
哦。
Oh.
谁想吃羊肉串?
Who wants souvlaki?
自♥制♥的。
Homemade.
我做到了。
I made it.
呼叫苏·弗拉基。
Paging Sue Vlaki.
这架飞机上有人叫苏·弗拉基吗?
Anybody by the name of Sue Vlaki on this flight?
带上这只邪恶的眼睛来保护你。
Take this evil eye to protect you.
是啊,你知道我不相信希腊的巫术。
Yeah, you know I don't believe in the Greek voodoo.
所以你还是单身。
That's why you're still single.
我们发现我们是亚历山大大帝的亲戚。
We found out we're related to Alexander the Great.
我也是。
Me, too.
——嘿!
- Hey!
电影精选列表