I'm not allowed to have this song?
没有
No.
这是一首很棒的歌♥ 我很高兴你有听这首歌♥
No, I'm glad you have it. It's a great song.
那真是一个美好的新年
That was a really nice New Year's.
是啊 确实如此
Yeah, it was.
加拿大人从不乱搞
Canadians do not fuck around.
你还记得那个人吗
Do you remember that guy?
肖恩吗
Shawn?
是啊
Shawn!
肖恩
Shawn.
他啊
Shawn...
哇
Wow.
不敢相信我们是一路走过去的
I can't believe we go all the way there
而他们只是要去看落球仪式
and they're just watching the ball drop.
能他妈的有什么不一样
It's the same fucking thing.
太令人失望了
So disappointing.
至少我们可以免费喝酒
At least we got to drink for free.
你从来没有告诉过我她说了什么
You never told me what she's saying.
呃
Uh.
是关于分手的事
It's about a breakup.
好吧
OK.
她说...
She's...
她很想念她的前任
...saying that she misses her ex.
还有...
And...
她多希望能再次触摸到她的前女友
She wishes she could touch her...
一遍
...again and,
又一遍
...do it again.
你♥他♥妈♥的一定是跟我开玩笑呢
You're fucking with me.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我发誓
I swear.
别这样
Stop.
哇哦
Whoa.
对不起
Sorry.
我不能这样
I can't.
为什么不
Why not?
你已经把我搞得够呛了
You already fucked me up enough.
对我而言也是如此 你知道吗
It's a two-way street, you know?
是的 我明白
Yeah, I know.
但我回来并不是为了你
But I didn't come back here for you.
所以...
So...
那么...
So then...
那昨天晚上我们为什么要上♥床♥
why did we fuck last night?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我很久没见到你了
I haven't seen you in a while.
我的人生一团糟
I was fucked up.
我也不知所措
And confused.
你不喜欢吗
You didn't like it?
喜欢
Yeah.
我很喜欢
Yeah, I did.
我也是啊 - 不...
So did I. - Don't...
之前的事情就已经很复杂了
It was fucking complicated before.
现在你只会让事情更加复杂
And you've made it more complicated.
这到底是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你觉得我们之前在一起时我不是跨性别者吗
Do you think I wasn't trans when we were together?
我只是觉得总是会有别的状况
I'm just saying it's a lot.
而且你也总是这样心血来潮 - 好吧 就算是这样
And you're always a lot. - OK, all right.
现在我终于可以做自己 然后跟你在一起了
I can finally be myself with you, now.
会有不同的
That's gonna help a lot.
这行不通的
This isn't gonna work.
你只是害怕爱上一个跨性别者
You're just afraid of loving a trans guy.
什么
What?
就是这样
Yeah.
听听你在说什么
Listen to yourself.
你知道我觉得这是什么吗
You know what I think this is about?
什么 - 嗯
What? - Yeah.
我觉得你只是又一次一时兴起
I think this is another one of your whims.
你想看看自己这回作为一个男人能不能再次把我搞砸
Yeah, you wanna see if you can fuck me up as a man,
就像你还是一个女人的时候
the same way you fucked me up as a woman.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 约翰
Fuck you, John.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're fucking talking about.
怎么 你现在是在告诉我你所有的感觉都是真实的吗
What, you're telling me all your feelings are real now?
现在我们真的可以做到了吗
That now we can actually make it work?
你不会又过了一周之后就逃走吗
Like you're not gonna run off a week later
然后又改变主意了 我不相信你...
and change your mind, I don't think so. I don't...
你以为这很容易吗
Do you think that it was easy.
我不相信你 - 你觉得对我来说
I don't believe it. - Do you think it was easy
当你的女朋友是一件简单的事情吗
for me to be a girlfriend for you?
是啊 这就是我们之间的关系
Right, 'cause that's what our relationship was.
是我一直在强迫你做事 - 我没有这么说
Me forcing you to do things. - I am not saying that.
我只是想说这对我来说也很难
I am just saying that it was hard for me.
你有想过吗
Have you thought about that?
你太以自我为中心了
You're so self-centered.
你有关心过我的感受吗
Do you even care about how I feel?
我正在经历的事情
What I'm going through right now?
我当然有
Of course I do.
那为什么总是我当坏人呢
Then why am I the bad guy all the time?
你伤害了我
You hurt me.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
对不起 - 放屁
I am sorry. - Bullshit.
你想要什么 费娜
What do you want, Feña?
我
I
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我不知道
I don't even know.
我…我只是想告诉你
I'm... I'm just trying to communicate to you
每件事情都会彼此影响 好吗
that everything informs everything else, OK?
我真♥他♥妈♥高兴你这么自♥由♥
Well, I'm so glad you're so fucking free
还能感受到什么宇宙间的深层联♥系♥
and can feel the deep connections in the universe.
好吧 太棒了 太酷了
All right, great, yeah cool.
你知道吗 人们不会因为你是跨性别者而讨厌你
You know what? People don't hate you 'cause you're trans,
他们恨你 只会因为你是个该死的混♥蛋♥
they hate you 'cause you're a fucking asshole.
好
OK.
我不知道你恨我
I didn't know that you hated me.
顺便说一句 谢谢你的车
Thank you for the car, by the way.
嘿
Hey.
他妈的
Fuck.
天啊
God.
该死
Fuck, man.
你怎么了 你吓到我了
What's wrong? You scared me.
回去睡觉吧 好吗
Alright. Just go back to sleep, OK?
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
不 是下雨了
No, it's raining...
我只是需要一些干衣服
I just, I needed some dry clothes,
很抱歉吵醒了你
I'm sorry for waking you.
你身上有烟味 你是抽烟了吗
You smell like cigarettes... Are you smoking?
不 是我的朋友
No, my friend was smoking.
那个让你哭泣的朋友吗
The friend that made you cry?
不
No.
嘿 听着 那个混♥蛋♥…
Hey, look, that motherfucker...
明天我就会去揍他一顿
I'm gonna kick his ass tomorrow.
狠狠地打他的脸
I'm gonna break his face.
没人能惹我们 是吧
No! He can't mess with us, no?
是的 爸爸
No, Papá.
他知道我们是拉丁裔吧
Look, he knows we're Latinos...
我们可不是好惹的家伙
Huh? We're dangerous people.
我们很危险
We're dangerous people.
我们可是野兽
We're "animales."
谢谢 爸爸 不过没事儿了已经
Thanks, Dad, but it's okay.
晚安
Good night.
回去睡觉好吗
Go back to sleep okay?
嘿
Hey.
什么
电影精选列表