对待这样的人你也无能为力 知道了吗
and you can't do anything about them, OK?
所以就不要管她了
so just ignore her.
她会打你吗
Does she hit you?
没有
No.
我发誓
I swear she doesn't.
我觉得你应该知道
I just, I think it's important that you know,
人或许是可以改变的 也许她现在好多了 但是
you know, people can change and maybe she's better now, but,
我也不知道我在说什么 但是我希望你了解事情的全貌
I don't know, I just want you to know the whole picture, OK?
我想让你知道我并没有毫无原因地
I want you to know that I didn't just disappear
凭空消失
for no reason.
对不起
I'm sorry.
已经没关系了
Don't be. It doesn't matter anymore.
如果发生了什么就告诉我 好吗
Just let me know if something happens, OK?
你保证
Promise?
嗯
Yeah.
那就行
OK.
那你也得答应我一件事
You have to promise me something then.
什么
What?
别再消失了
Don't disappear again.
我不会的
I won't, OK.
我爱你
I love you.
你都不客气一下吗 混球
You don't love me back, you punk?
我不确定
I don't know.
但是会有机会的
But there's a chance?
或许吧
Maybe.
我可以处理这个问题的
I can work with that.
知道了
Nice.
今天的事情你一件也不许跟妈妈说
You can't tell mom about any of this.
当然了
Obviously.
有事儿就给我打电♥话♥
Well, call me anytime.
知道了
Will do.
去吧 我看着你进去
I'll wait in here while you go inside.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
嘿 佐伊
Hey Zoe.
费尔南达 费尔南达
Fernanda. Fernanda!
嘿 抱歉我来晚了
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late,
我今天实在是太糟糕了
I've had a crazy day, OK.
我给你打了好几通电♥话♥了 我正要去旅馆
I called you a million times. I was about to go to a hotel.
我知道 对不起
Yeah, I know, I'm sorry.
我开车来的 我得先...
I...I had a car, I need
我来了 好吧
I'm here now, OK?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
哦 我…我摔了一跤 嗯...
Oh, I... I fell. Um...
走吧 走吧 - 好
Here, come on, come on. - OK.
嘿嘿嘿 等一下
Hey, hey, wait, wait, wait a minute.
怎么了 不能边走边讲吗
What, can we walk and talk?
我们已经有两年没见了
I haven't seen you in two years.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你饿吗
You hungry?
有点儿
A little.
美国菜 还是别的什么
You want some American food or something?
我太累了 我们可以直接去你家吗
I'm so tired. Can we just go straight to your house?
好的
OK.
旅程怎么样
How was your flight?
挺好的
OK.
有需要换乘吗 还是...
Did you have to change anywhere or...?
嗯 迈阿密
Yeah, Miami.
那还挺绕的
That's a long trip.
是啊
Yeah.
我的腰已经遭不住了 整整14个小时呢...
My back is fucked up... Fourteen hours sitting on a plane...
到家后先去洗个澡吧
You should take a bath when we get home.
我太累了 我宁愿直接去睡一觉
I'm too tired. I'd rather go to sleep right away.
好吧
OK.
奶奶怎么样了
How's grandma?
还行 她给你寄了一些钱
So, so. Oh, she sent some money for you.
她真是太好了
That's really nice of her.
你为什么不给她写一封电子邮件感谢她呢
Why don't you write her an email thanking her?
这对她而言不是一笔小数目
It's a lot of money for her.
你有跟她说过我的事情吗
Have you told her about me?
我觉得现在还不是合适的时候
I really don't think it's the right time.
以后吧
Maybe someday.
如果你还抱着我是不是试试看的态度的话 我可以明确告诉你不是
If you're waiting to see if this is a phase, it's not.
没什么回旋的余地
This is it.
我不明白你为什么一定要现在就跟所有人公开呢
I don't understand why you want to announce it to everyone now.
那我他妈的就要一直藏着这个秘密吗
How can I, if I'm a fucking secret?
我不明白 你一直都喜欢男人 你还有男朋友...
You liked men, you always liked men. You had boyfriends...
喜欢男人...
Liking men
我真的不明白
It's confusing. I'm confused!
喜欢男人并不意味着我一定就要是女人 好吗
Liking men does not make me a woman, OK?
但你就是一个非常漂亮的女孩儿啊
But you were such a beautiful girl.
天啊 我们能不要这样翻来覆去了吗
Oh my God. Can we not please, can we not?
还有你的另一半 你现在要怎么办
And love? How are you going to find love?
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要关心这些
Why the fuck do you care?
一定是我的错
It's my fault.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
一定是 - 我的天啊
Yeah. - Oh my God.
我应该多陪陪你的
I should have been around more.
这根本不会有什么不同 好吗
It wouldn't have made a fucking difference, OK?
成为男人是一件很辛苦的事情
Being a man is hard work.
就是这样 男人要负担很多女人不需要负担的责任
Yes. Men have responsibilities women doesn't.
我知道 谢谢你
Yep, thank you.
这实在是太蠢了 - 我很担心
It's really fucking stupid. - I'm so worried.
你为什么要选择这样的生活
Why did you choose this life?
天哪 别说了
Oh my God, please stop!
你为什么选择这样的生活
Why did you pick this fucking life?
闭嘴吧 我们已经谈过了
Stop it, okay, we've been through this!
天啊 他妈的
Jesus fucking Christ!
你觉得我就一直都很坚定自己做的选择吗
You don't think, I wish I wasn't trans sometimes?
你觉得这一切都很容易吗
Do you think this is easy?
我已经受够了人们总是跟我说
I am so tired of people telling me
这他妈的是我自己做的的选择
that it's a fucking choice I'm making,
听起来就像是我是为了好玩儿才这样做的
like it's something I do for fun.
你以为我是某天一睡醒 脑子里突发奇想吗
Like I woke up one day and I was like,
我一睡醒就问自己 你知道什么才是最有趣的吗
"Oh, you know what would be really fun?
成为一个变性人
Being trans!"
我受够了
I am so,
我已经受够了人们不停在我耳边喋喋不休
I am so sick of people telling me how fucked up I am.
滚吧
Okay, just fuck off!
我不是这个意思 费尔南达
I'm not saying that, Fernanda.
现在是费娜了
Oh, it is Feña!
费纳
Feña!
你能至少叫对名字吗
Can you do that?
嗯
Yeah.
你知道吗 如果你没办法理解我
You know what? If you don't wanna understand me,
没关系的 不需要强迫自己
that's fine, don't.
你做什么都可以
Do whatever the fuck you want.
但是不要再对我指手画脚了 好吗
But do not tell me not to be myself, OK.
我已经受够了被别人指指点点
I get enough of that shit from the rest of the world,
你就不要再来掺一脚了
I don't need it from you.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
怎么
What?
我来付汽油钱 可以吗
Let me pay for the gas, OK?
好啊
Yeah.
我只买♥♥了些水
I'm just gonna get some water.
你还需要其它的东西吗
Do you want anything else?
可以了
I'm fine with this.
你希望我去住酒店吗
Do you want me to stay in a hotel?
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
电影精选列表