无论如何 你今天表现得都很好
Anyway, you were so good today.
简直是难以置信
Like... unbelievable.
注意点儿 是我爸打来的电♥话♥
Will you watch out? My dad's calling.
妈的
Fuck.
喂
Hello?
能听见吗
S:Hello?【标注S意为原声台词为西班牙语】
你能听到我说话吗 - 能听见
S:Can you hear me? - Yes, I can hear you.
喂 费尔南达
S:Hello, Fernanda?
你说 我听得很清楚
Yes, hello, I can hear you fine.
谢天谢地 我想提醒你一下我明天的飞机
S:Hello, finally! I wanted to remind you I land tomorrow.
我知道 六点钟
Yeah, I know-at 6.
我六点钟就到了
S:I arrive at 6.
我知道
Yeah, I know!
我需要你的地址
S:I need your address.
我都跟你说了 这个距离打车太远了
No, I already told you. It's too far for a taxi.
我从没见过你开车 再说了 你要开谁的车
S:I've never seen you drive before. Whose car is it?
别操心了 我可以的
Papa, don't worry, okay? Just let me handle it.
已经很晚了 我得...
Look, it's later here, let me... um...
我得挂了
I gotta go.
明天见
S:I'll see you tomorrow.
在出口的地方等我 行吗
Just wait for me by the exit gates. OK?
我怎么知道你现在长什么样子
S:How am I gonna know what you look like?
拜托
I look like me!
你别乱走就行
Just wait for me at the exit gates, OK?
晚安
S:OK. Bye. Good night.
晚安
OK, bye, good night.
怎么了 伙计
What's up, man?
西班牙英语说的不错啊
Nice Spanglish.
我觉得这样真的很酷...
I think it's really cool when people are like, you know...
有什么事儿吗
Can I help you?
没啥【网络用语 语气词 】
No dawg.
没事儿 没事儿
We're cool, we're cool.
晚安
Have a good night.
搞什么
Yeah, "dawg."
什么年代了 还这么说话
You're welcome, "dawg."
服了
What the fuck.
嘿
Yo.
什么事儿
How's your dad?
没啥
Oh, he's fine.
老实说 太尴尬了
Awkward, honestly.
嘿 你知道约翰回到城里了吗
Yo, did you know that John is back in the city?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你们都不说话了
You're not talking.
嘿 你应该是站在我这边的啊
Dude, you're my homie, man.
我也不能偏袒谁啊
Dude, I'm not taking sides.
你应该支持我的
Well, you should.
他妈妈又病了 懂了吧
His mom's sick again, OK.
已经住院了 所以我才没说
She's in the hospital, that's why I didn't tell you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嗯 我刚刚看到他了
Well, I just saw him.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我刚刚在外面看到他了
Yeah, I just saw him outside.
怎么了 - 约翰在这里
What did I miss? - John's here.
我真希望他这不是在和别人约会
I fucking hope that he's not dating someone.
他在和别人约会吗
Is he dating someone?
有吗
Is he?
天啊
Oh my God.
这一整条街
All the way down the block.
差不多有16辆车都是他的
He like totaled like 16 fucking cars.
哇哦
Whoa.
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you good?
什么
What?
你还好吗
Are you good?
当然 当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好吧 我要去买♥♥瓶啤酒 你要喝吗
Okay, I'm gonna go get a beer, do you want one?
不用了
No, I'm good.
嘿
Hey.
你看起来挺好的
You look good.
跟以前一样
You look the same.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Mm-hmmm.
你看起来有点儿不一样了
You look different.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmmm.
好吧
Yeah.
我以为你讨厌跳舞呢
I thought you hated dancing.
我表妹想来
My cousin wanted to come.
不愧是你
That's cute.
我听说 嗯…我听说你在费城待了一段时间
I heard- um... I heard you were in Philly for a while.
是的
Yeah, I was.
我...我只是过来问问你过得怎么样
I just... I just came over to see how you're doing.
知道
Okay.
所以你怎么样
So how are you?
挺好的
I'm fine.
那就行
Good.
那你呢
How are you?
不错
I'm okay.
也挺好的...
I'm good. I'm...
应该说是更好了
I'm better, you know?
说真的
Seriously.
我很好 我没...
I'm better, I'm not...
为你感到开心
Yeah, good for you.
太奇怪了
Is this too weird?
真的
It's pretty weird.
我是要留下来还是...
You want me to like leave or...?
约翰 - 确实...
John! - Yeah, kind of.
约翰 我弄到了可♥卡♥因♥
John, I got the coke.
嗨
Hi.
这是我的表妹珍妮
This is my cousin Jenny.
珍妮 这是费尔南达
Jenny, this is Fernanda.
费纳
Feña.
嘿
Hey.
费纳 哇
Feña, whoa.
怎么了
What's up?
我要分享我的生日可♥卡♥因♥了
It's my birthday coke to share.
走吧 - 奥基
Whatever, let's do it. - Okie.
快点儿 走吧 - 来呀
Come on, let's go. - Come on.
哦
Oh.
也算上我吗
I'm invited?
当然 你听到她了
Yeah, you heard her.
走吧 - 真的吗
Go. - I'm invited?
今天早上我还在接电♥话♥
This morning I was answering phones
在泽西岛的一个打蜡中心 现在我已经在这里了
at a waxing center in Jersey, and now I'm here.
这可能是我过过最酷的生日了
This is probably like the coolest birthday
真的
I've had so far.
你几岁了
How old are you turning?
22 - 今天吗
22. - Today?
是的 - 哇
Yep. - Wow.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 我很好奇
So, I'm so curious.
你很想要一个鸡♥巴♥吗
Do you like have a dick now?
珍妮 - 你说什么
Jenny! - Excuse me?
天啊 - 天哪 这有什么的
Jesus. - Oh my God, it's OK.
约翰什么都跟我说了 - 不 你很不礼貌
John tells me everything. - No, it's not OK.
还有 我没跟她说
And no, I don't.
可以了你 - 怎么了
And come on. - What?
你不能就这么直接问人家 - 没关系的
You don't ask people that. - It's fine.
但是我想知道
But I would like to know.