这是杰克 - 你真可爱
This is Jack. - You're so cute.
你想揉揉肚子吗
Do you want a belly rub?
你好
Hi.
要草莓吗
You want a strawberry?
不用了
I'm good, thanks.
你好
Hi.
这是谁的房♥子
Whose house is this?
一个朋友的 肯
A friend's. Ken.
嗨 杰克
Hi Jack.
嘿 杰克
Hey Jack.
天啊
Oh my God.
我现在要睡午觉了
Okay, I'm gonna nap.
现在吗
Right now?
是的 就打个盹儿
Yeah, yeah, just for a bit.
好了
OK.
快起来吧
We gotta get up.
我去刷个牙
I'm gonna brush my teeth.
要走了
We gotta go.
快点
Come on.
嘿 约翰 就是跟你说一声
嘿 我知道这很奇怪
天啊 发生了什么
Oh my God. What happened?
对不起 我不知道 - 妈的 鱼在哪儿呢
I'm sorry, I dunno. - Shit. Where's the fish?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊
Shit. Oh my God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
操
Fuck.
走了 拜
Bye, buddy. See you
等等 别关门 我的东西
Wait, wait, don't. My stuff!
啊 操
Ah, Fuck.
对不起
I'm sorry,
我以为我们要走了
I thought we were leaving.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我拿了你的夹克
I have your jacket.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有信♥用♥卡♥吗
Do you have a credit card?
没有
No.
好吧
Great.
没关系的
It's OK.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be OK?
没事儿的
Yeah, he's gonna be fine.
一会儿就有人回来了
Somebody's coming to pick him up later.
我们可以在这里等他们吗 - 不行
Can we wait for them? - No.
走吧
All right.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
说实话没那么好
No, not really.
我得去机场接爸爸
I have to pick up my dad from the airport.
但是我他妈的没有车 所以...
And I don't have a fucking car, so...
别开玩笑了 妈的
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
您好 抱歉 您可以帮我们刷一下卡吗
Hi sorry, can you swipe us in?
抱歉 现在不行
Sorry, I'm all out.
看吧 我就说
See? I told you.
会有人愿意帮我们的 - 我们就应该溜进去
Someone will swipe us in. - We should just jump
啊 - 不
the turnstile. - No!
快点 - 我们得弄到一张票
Come on. - We're gonna get a ticket.
嗨 打扰一下 您能帮我们刷一下卡吗
Hi, excuse me, do you mind swiping us?
好吧
All right.
打扰一下
Excuse me, would you?
对不起 女士 您能帮我刷一下卡吗
Excuse me, ma'am, could you please spare a swipe?
你是个漂亮的女孩
You're such a pretty girl,
你不应该这样乞讨的
you shouldn't be begging for money.
她刚刚说什么了
What the fuck did she just say?
算了 别管这个老混♥蛋♥了 听我的吧
All right, fuck this dude, we're doing my plan.
不要 会有人帮助我们的 - 听我的的
No, you're gonna get a ticket. - Yes.
来吧 - 决不
Just go under and I'll jump. - No way.
快点
Come on.
有人... - 听我的
Someone's... - Please just listen to me.
啊 他妈的
Ah! Fuck!
天啊 怎么了 - 没关系
Oh my God, what the fuck? - It's fine.
走吧 - 你还好吗
Just go. - Are you OK?
走吧 走吧
Just go, just go.
天啊
Oh my God.
操
Fuck.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
刚刚到底发生了什么
What the fuck just happened?
我也不知道 你流了太多的血了
I dunno, that's a lot of fucking blood.
是啊
Yeah.
我都感觉不到了
I can't even feel it.
艾丹 让我们进去
Aidan, let us in!
哟 怎么了
Yo, what...
他妈的发生什么了
the fuck happened?
我不是要妄议什么...
I don't mean to judge...
但是你妹妹怎么在这里
but what is your sister doing here?
她逃课了
She ran away from school.
她长大了
She's big.
我知道 长得真快
I know, she's fucking tall.
好了
OK.
你看起来很糟糕
You look tough.
我简直一团糟
I'm a mess.
妈的
Fuck, man.
我把所有东西都落在了在了那间公♥寓♥里
I left everything inside that apartment.
我的钥匙 钱 所有的东西
My keys, money, everything.
我可以给你现金
I can give you cash,
不开车接也没什么的
pick him up on the train, no big deal.
这他妈太逊了
That's so fucking lame.
差不多就只有两个小时的车程
It's like two hours away.
老兄 那又怎样
Dude, so what?
他是什么大人物吗
What's he, a big shot?
他可以等着的
He can wait.
我只是
I just,
我不想让他觉得我一事无成
I don't want him to think I'm a fuck up.
你当然不是
You're not.
你不用这么这么激动
Dude, you're getting worked up
他不过是住在地球另一端的一个人
over someone who lives halfway across the world.
如果他不喜欢你 就去他妈的
If he doesn't like you, fuck him.
说真的
Seriously.
看着我
Look at me.
自信点儿
Be proud.
坐直
And sit up straight.
我没开玩笑 - 好吧 操
Seriously. - OK, fuck.
嘿 笨蛋
Hey, chicken head.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
哦 我是说 我看起来很糟糕吗
Oh, I mean, I look pretty tough, right?
别开玩笑了
That's not funny.
嘿 别这么说
Hey, don't say that.
有时候 我们就只剩下有趣了
Funny's all we got sometimes.
你饿了吗 我都饿了
Are you hungry, I'm starving?
饿了
Yeah, I'm hungry.
要吃点儿披萨吗
Wanna get some pizza?
我知道有个地方的很赞
I know this place that has killer slices
尺寸都要赶上你的头了
the size of your head.
你知道你的头很大吧
And your head's huge.
你的更大
Yours is bigger.
行 你就只管继续欺骗自己吧
Yeah, sure, keep lying to yourself.
呦 你能搭把手吗
Yo, yo, can you gimme a hand?
好
Yeah.
外面还有箱子 约翰也在
John's outside with the rest of the boxes.
什么
What?
约翰在外面跟那些箱子在一起
John's outside with some boxes.
藏一下
Will you hide this please?
电影精选列表