现在几奌了
What time is it?
嗯...
Um...
八点了
It's eight.
妈的
Oh. Fuck.
我睡觉的鼾声会比以前多么
Did I snore too much?
没有
Not more than usual.
嗯...
Umm...
我应该做些防范措施
I should-I should probably take some Plan B,
为了安全 对吧
just to be safe, right?
你还能怀孕吗
You can get pregnant?
是的
Yeah.
我才刚开始
I just started T.
到时候告诉我多少钱
Let me know how much it is?
你不跟我一起去吗
You're not coming with me?
我要去接我妈妈 还要帮艾丹的忙
I gotta go pick up my mom and I gotta help out Aidan.
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk?
短♥信♥吧
Yeah, I'll text you.
祝你♥爸♥爸一切顺利 好吧
Good luck with your dad, OK.
好的
OK.
再见
Bye.
好的
OK.
也祝你妈妈好运
Good luck with your mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
可是也没有那么糟糕
It wasn't that bad.
听着 前任就是前任 这是有原因的
Look, exes are exes, for a reason.
肯呢
What about Ken?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
好吧 宝贝 我很担心你
OK, babe, I'm worried about you.
我们能不能试着
Can we try and, you know,
就放轻松一些
take things a little easy this time?
不要被这些细小的感觉迷惑
Like, don't get caught up in these momentary feelings.
好啊
OK. Yeah... yeah.
你能保证吗
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
好的
OK.
嘿 欧文
Hey Owen.
你今天上班吗
Yo, you working today?
不上班 就是要去领一张支票
No, I'm just picking up a check.
好的
OK.
你没事儿吧
Are you all right?
没事儿
Yeah, I'm good.
费纳
Feña?
费纳
Feña?
怎么了
What?
有一个女孩找你
There's a girl asking for you.
什么
What?
是的 她说她是你妹妹
Yeah, she-she says she's your sister.
在前台等你呢
She's waiting out front.
知道了
OK.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
是洛瑞叫你来的吗
Did Lori send you?
她也是你的妈妈 好吧
You can call her mom, you know?
好
OK.
是她叫你来吗
Did she tell you to come?
不是
No.
她把你赶出去了吗
Did she kick you out?
没有
No.
她打你了吗 - 没有
Did she hit you? - No.
她打了是吧 - 没有
Did she? - No!
好吧
OK.
除了不 你还能说点儿别的吗
Can you just say something other than "no"?
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you too.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I...
我不知道她是怎么跟你说我的
I just don't know what she's told you about me.
她说你已经开始堕落了
She said you were a degenerate
还有你离开了是因为你很我们
and you left because you hate us.
是她强迫我离你远一点儿
She forced me out of your life.
为什么
Why?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
是吗
Is it?
你是觉得我太笨了 听不懂吗
You think I'm too stupid to understand?
我不是这个意思
I'm not saying that.
你知道什么是变性吗
Do you know what being trans is?
当然知道 我有个朋友就是跨性别者
Of course I do. One of my friends is trans.
很酷
That's cool.
嗯...
Well,
我就其中的一员
I'm trans.
挺好的
OK, great.
我还是我
I'm still me.
又没人在乎这些
So, who cares?
为什么人们总爱说这种蠢话
Why do people say stupid shit like that?
有什么用呀
It doesn't mean anything.
我只是想跟你解释一下...
I'm just trying to explain to you like...
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我要一趟去洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
现在吗 - 是的 现在
Right now? - Yeah, right now.
好吧...
OK...
佐伊
Zoe.
佐伊
Zoe?
开开门好吗
Will you please open the door?
你是在哭吗
Are you crying?
佐伊 开开门 你需要帮助吗
Zoe, come on, do you need help?
听着 对不起 好吧 是有点儿多
Look, I'm sorry okay, I know it's a lot.
裤子上都是
It's all over my pants.
什么
What is?
认真的吗
Are you serious?
你是说经期血吗
Are you talking about your period?
是的
Yes.
你需要卫生巾之类的吗
Do you need like a pad or something?
找到了
Yes, yes.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
只有这个了
I got you this.
呃 这也太厚了
Ew, that shit is so thick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我可以去再买♥♥个别的
I can get you another one at the pharmacy.
好吧 - 等等
OK. - Wait.
你这是第一次吗
Is this your first period?
肯定是啊
Obviously it is.
裤子上都是
It's all over my fucking pants.
什么
What?
来吧
Bro, come on.
别这样 - 好吧 过来
Stop. - OK. Alright. Come here.
把这个系在腰上
I'm gonna put this around your waist.
这样就看不见了
And we'll just hide all the stains.
谢谢 - 是的
Thanks. - Yeah.
这是我最喜欢的衬衫 你知道吧
It's my favorite shirt, just so you know.
不用谢哈
You're welcome.
好吧 我在外面等你 好吗
All right, I'll meet you outside, OK?
我去上个厕所
I'm gonna just pee.
嘿 这是索菲亚 请留言
Hey, it's Sophia, leave a message.
天哪 索菲亚 你刚刚给我发短♥信♥了
Oh my God, Sophia, you just texted me.
就不能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Will you please call me back?
我需要辆车去纽瓦克接我爸爸 可以吗
I need the car to pick up my dad from Newark, OK?
我现在找不到另一辆车了
I just... I'm not gonna be able to find another car.
呃 我得先去趟银行
Um, I need to go to the bank.
为什么
Why?
还能是因为什么 需要钱呀
What do you mean, why? I need money.
取完钱我们可以去药房♥吗
Can we go to the pharmacy next?
好好
Yes, yeah.
电影精选列表