我是来看你的
I came to see you.
不 你不是来更新绿卡的吗
No, you came to renew your Green Card.
不 那是个借口
No, that's an excuse!
你知道吧 你不是必须要参与我的生活的
You know, you don't have to be in my life.
因为我真的没办法处理你跟妈妈两个人
'Cause I really can't have both you and mom
而且你们都觉得我疯了
thinking I'm crazy.
不 我跟她不一样
No, I'm not like her!
那就别像她一样
Then don't act like her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
醒醒
Wake up.
我们到了
We're here.
下车吧
We're at my house.
好
OK.
你好 请问是谁
Hello, who is it?
嘿 是我 可以让我进去吗
Hey, it's me, can you let me in?
你是谁 费纳吗 - 我的...
Who are you? Feña? - I lost my
你的钥匙呢 - 我把钥匙弄丢了
Where are your keys at? - I lost my keys.
好的 我知道了
OK, OK. I'm buzzing you up.
我来吧
I'll take it from here.
不用了 我来吧
No, no. I got it, I got it.
这么大岁数了 我还年轻呢
You're old, I'm young.
你说我老了吗
I'm old?
不至于吧
I'm not so old.
来了
Coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
说来话长
It's a long story.
哦 - 你好
Oh. - Hi.
晚上好
Goodnight.
你好吗
How are you?
哦 有两个吻呢
Oh, two of them!
很棒呢
I'm good.
这是我的父亲 巴勃罗
This is my dad, Pablo.
这是我的室友菲奥娜
This is my roommate, Fiona.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 菲奥娜
Nice to meet you, Fiona.
那个感谢她让我...那个得怎么说
And thank you for, for- how you say?
让我留在这里
S:Letting me stay here?
让我留在这里
Letting me stay here.
谢谢你同意我在这里留宿
For letting me stay here.
我的英语说的很糟糕
My English is awful.
不用谢
Oh no, of course, of course.
非常欢迎您
You're most welcome.
我们可以进来了吗
Can we come in?
哦 当然
Oh yeah, oh yeah.
来吧
Absolutely.
你们看起来就像双胞胎似的
Twins. You look like twins.
你就是这样啊
That's what you gonna look like.
这里
Over here.
天啊
Oh my God.
我没有时间打扫
I didn't have time to clean.
哦 没关系
Oh, that's OK.
你要睡在这里
S:You're gonna sleep here.
我睡沙发吧
I'm gonna sleep on the couch.
我可以睡在沙发上
I can sleep on the couch.
不用 我睡沙发就行
No, it's not necessary. I can sleep on the couch.
菲奥娜...
Fiona...
怎么了
Yeah.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I was-
怎么了 - 我今天
What is it with...? - Running out
简直是一团糟 - 没关系
this morning, so. - OK, it's OK.
好
All right.
妈的 弄错了
Shit, it's wrong.
嗯 我真的得走了
I, um, I actually have to go.
我得准备一下 但是...
I have to get ready, but...
现在吗
Now?
是的 我可以 嗯 帮你
Yeah, I can, um, help you.
等一下...
Let me just...
为什么
Why?
妈的
Get my shit.
我 嗯...
I, um...
你为什么现在就要走
Why are you leaving?
我借了朋友的车 他还要用
I borrowed the car from my friend and he needs it back,
所以我得还回去
so I have to return the car.
好吧
OK.
但是我可以先帮你整理好床铺
Yeah, but I can help you finish the bed.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我可以的
I got it.
我可以的
I'll do it.
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊
Yeah, I'm sure.
去吧 - 好吧
Go, go. - OK, yeah.
我拿件衣服 嗯...
Let me just grab this and, um...
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你预约的时间是什么时候
When's your appointment?
周一
Monday.
好的
OK.
那明天我们一起吃早餐
Well, we'll have breakfast tomorrow together.
好极了
That will be nice.
好的
OK.
嗯 - 嗯
All right. - OK.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
开车小心点儿
Drive safe!
知道了
Yeah.
嘿- 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我吵醒你了吗 - 没有 我没睡
Did I wake you? - No, I was up.
那就好
Cool.
你妈妈是在... - 嗯 她在睡觉
Is your mom...? - Yeah, she's sleeping.
你不必这样
You didn't have to.
一切都好吗
Was everything OK?
嗯 没什么意外
Yeah, it was great.
我把车停在拐角处了
I parked on the corner.
好的
OK.
走之前要喝一杯吗
Do you wanna come in for a glass before you head out?
方便吗
Would that be OK?
当然了 我不是刚问你了吗
Yeah, I just invited you.
你确定没问题吗
You sure it's OK?
是的 她正在睡觉
Yeah, she's sleeping.
谢了
Thanks for inviting me in.
不用
No problem.
来吧
Come on.
小点儿声儿就行
Just be quiet.
好的
OK.
这感觉可真奇怪
It's weird being back.
真的
I bet.
你要坐下来吗
Are you gonna sit down?
怎么了
What?
对你而言我有变得不一样吗
Do I look different to you?
没有
No.
你确实是看起来不一样了
I mean, yeah, you look different.
但是你还是你
Still you.
只不过是另一个你
Just, like, another you.
怎么说
How?
你看起来更舒服了
You look more comfortable.
跟你走路的方式一样
Like the way you move.
没那么紧张
You're not as tense.
人们说我看起来更快乐了
People say I look happier.
Conocerte Otra Vez By B. Brown plays
你居然有这首歌♥吗
You have this song?
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我不能听这首歌♥吗
电影精选列表