别出来
And stay inside.
为什么
Why?
拜托
Please?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
天啊 你怎么了
Holy shit!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
没什么 没关系
Nothing, it doesn't matter.
你这是被人打了吗 - 没有
Did someone hit you? - No.
你还好吗
You OK?
是的 我没事
Yes, I'm fine.
我只是摔倒了 我不想谈论这件事
I just, I fell, I don't wanna talk about it.
就是笨手笨脚而已
It's stupid, I'm stupid.
你摔倒了 是吗
You fell?
真的
I actually did.
你吃药了吗
Did you take it?
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
天哪 你就只在乎这个是吗
Oh my God, is that all you fucking care about?
你不会有什么责任的 好吧 天啊
You're in the clear, OK. Jesus Christ.
多少钱
How much was it?
60块钱
60 bucks.
知道了
OK.
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
是的 直到它被我买♥♥掉之前都是我的
Yeah, until I sell it.
我需要借一下
I need to borrow it.
我明天早上上班还需要它
I need it for work tomorrow morning.
我爸爸今晚就要到了 好吧
My dad is landing in Newark tonight, OK,
我借好的车黄了 我需要它
my ride fell through, I need it.
我会及时还给你的 今晚就给你
I'll return it, OK, I'll return it tonight,
我会给你加满油的
I'll fill up your gas tank, please.
好的
OK.
真的吗
Really?
是的 真的
Yeah, really.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
好的 但五分钟后我就要走了
OK, but I'm leaving in five minutes.
好的好的 - 好
OK. OK, yeah. - OK.
我得带上我妹妹
Let me just grab my sister.
谁
What?
你还记得我吗 佐伊
You remember me, Zoe?
当然 你是我姐姐的男朋友
Of course I do, you're my sister's boyfriend.
前男友
Was.
你不是应该在学校吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
学校已经放学了
School's already over.
你现在几岁了
How old are you now?
十四
Fourteen.
已经是个青少年了吗
Already a teenager?
大概吧
I guess so.
嘿
Man.
你今年多大
How old are you?
我26岁了
I'm 26. Yeah.
不是 我撒谎了
Nope, I lied.
我已经27岁了
I'm 27.
有时候真的很难跟你们年轻人一个节奏
God, it's hard to keep track sometimes.
你知道我在说什么吧
You know what I mean?
不懂
Not really.
男人很幼稚是吗
Man, 14.
男孩是伟大的 女孩是愚蠢的 我说的对吗【台词出自 阿呆与阿瓜 年轻人用语】
Girls rule, boys drool, am I right?
是吗
Girls are pretty stupid too.
你想听个笑话吗
You want to hear a joke?
当然
Sure.
好
OK.
一只蚱蜢下班了
So, a grasshopper gets off work
他已经精疲力尽了
and I mean, he's exhausted,
他只是想要放松一下
he just wants to take a load off.
他走进一家酒吧 找了一个位置
He walks into a bar, sits down,
然后问酒保要了一杯啤酒
he asks the bartender for a beer.
然后调酒师就情不自禁地说到
And the bartender, I mean, he can't help himself.
天啊 我们这儿刚好有种酒是以你的名字命名的【绿色蚱蜢 一种由薄荷甜酒 可可香草甜酒和冰淇淋组成的鸡尾酒】
He's like, "Oh my God, we have a drink named after you."
然后他就走了
And the grasshopper goes,
你知道有一种叫史蒂夫的饮料吗
"You have a drink named Steve?"
她根本不知道什么是蚱蜢
She does not know what a grasshopper is.
是啊 但她还是笑了
Yeah. But she still laughed.
我刚刚想到了一只
I just pictured the grasshopper
用你的声音说话的蚱蜢
talking with your voice.
什么意思 你是说我的声音很滑稽吗
What are you saying, my voice is funny?
我可不是这么说的
That's not what I said.
看到了吧
See?
很有趣的
It's funny.
这就是笑话
Joke's always funny.
这是92年的车 所以刹车不是很好
It's a '92, so the brakes aren't great
而且也快没油了
and it's almost outta gas.
我会加满的
I'll fill it up.
拜 佐伊 很高兴见到你
Bye Zoe, good to see you.
再见 约翰
Bye, John.
尽量在午夜之前就还回来
Try to get here before midnight.
谢了
Thanks.
昨晚我碰到他了
I ran into him last night.
简直了 - 在哪儿
Literally. - Where?
就在这个俱乐部
At this club.
我们在庆祝我朋友的新书
We were celebrating my friend's, like, book thing
他就在那里
and he was just there.
我们已经有一年半没见了
I haven't seen him in a year and a half.
就这样偶遇了
And then I run into him.
我感觉
I feel like,
我也不知道
I don't know.
偶遇他你感到开心吗
Are you happy you did?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得很开心
Yeah, I think so, yeah.
嗯
I think so.
我得拿回那件夹克
I'm gonna need that jacket back.
不然我就得留着你的衬衫
Only if I get to keep your shirt.
都是你的了
It's all yours.
闻起来像是杂草
It smells like weed.
你应该说谢谢才对
"Thank you," is what you're supposed to say.
跟妈妈的味道一样
Mom smells like that all the time.
是的 也许你应该洗一下
Yeah, maybe you should wash it.
当你在的时候 你会让她停下来吗
Do you ever ask her to stop when you're around?
上次我这么做的时候 她把我禁足了
Last time I did, she grounded me
甚至第二天都不能上学
and I couldn't even go to school the next day.
她说不需要我来教他怎么生活
She was like, "You can't tell me how to live my life."
她连续叫了几个小时
She didn't stop yelling for like hours.
我很讨厌她那样
I hate it when she gets like that.
她现在还会这样吧
She's still doing shit like that, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
或许我能跟你住在一起吗
Maybe I could live with you?
也许吧
Maybe.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah, maybe.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
怎么了
What's up?
我想告诉你一件事 可以吗
I wanna tell you something, can I?
什么事
Yeah.
无论发生什么 无论她做什么
Whatever happens, whatever she does,
无论她对你说什么
whatever she says to you,
你一定要记住她是没办法控制你的 好吗
just remember that she can't control you, OK?
当她咄咄逼人地开始大喊大叫的时候
When she gets aggressive and starts yelling like that,
她根本就没有想要跟你交流
she's not talking to you,
她想说的只有她自己内心的
she's talking to all the hatred and sadness
仇恨跟悲伤
that's inside of her.
像这样的人都是残破的
People like that are broken
电影精选列表