I call dibs!
我有权利
Where are you going? Get inside!
你要去哪里?进去
Somebody help us, please!
来人救命
Shut up!
闭嘴
How's Angel? -Tainted.
天使怎么样? - 污染
Check the goyim.
检查异教♥徒♥
Move!
让开
I didn't do anything! -Get in there!
我什么都没做 - 进去
Quiet! -Keep your mouths shut.
安静 - 闭嘴
The inspiration!
灵感
Where have you been hiding?
你躲到哪里去了?
Finish her.
干掉她
On your knees!
跪下
All right, six more.
好吧 再六个
Disperse!
分散
Freeze!
不许动
No. Come on.
不 快来
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
The baby...
婴儿
Medic!
医生
This way.
这边
Go, hurry. Just go!
快点走
My darling! It's me! It's me.
亲爱的 是我
What's happening?
怎么了?
I don't know. I have to take you somewhere safe.
不知道 我得带你去个安全的地方
There. -No, no, no.
那里 - 不
Out! -It's too dangerous.
出去 - 太危险了
Come with me. Quietly.
跟我来 别出声
This way.
这边
The door! -No, no, it's this way.
门 - 不 是这边
It's him! It's the poet!
是他 是诗人
He hasn't forsaken us after all!
他还没有抛弃我们
We need to hurry. Stay close.
我们得快点 别靠近
We need money! We need to eat! Please!
我们需要钱 我们要吃东西 拜托
Get back! Get back! I can't! I can't!
退回去 我没办法
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't!
对不起 我不能
I will not forget you.
我不会忘记你
Poet, over here! Come on!
诗人 看这里 快
Up here! Up here!
在上面
Up there! Up there.
在上面
They will protect us.
他们会保护我们的
Come. I've got you.
我抓到你了
Grab the hand.
抓住那只手
Get back! Get back! I will return!
退后 我会回来的
Hold them back!
把他们推回去
Sit here. Rest.
坐这儿 休息
I'm a doctor! -A doctor? Please help her.
我是医生 - 医生?请帮助她
Help her, please. Here. I'll be right back.
请帮助她 这里 我马上回来
That's good.
很好
Don't leave us!
别离开我们
Get off!
放开
Look at me. Listen to my voice.
看着我 听我的声音
The baby's almost here.
孩子快出来了
Just a little bit further. You can do this.
再努力一点 你能做到的
Push.
用力
Just push.
用力
No. -Yes, yes!
不 - 对
You have to push. Push!
你得用力
Push. You're almost there. Yes!
用力 就快成了
Do it again.
再来一次
Yes, you're doing very good.
你做得很好
I can feel the head. -Please move. I've got her.
我能感觉到头 - 请让开 我来帮她
Wait! I can help. -I'm delivering my baby!
等等 我能帮你 - 我要接生我的孩子
Let me help! -Shut the door!
让我帮忙 - 把门关上
Shut it!
闭嘴
We're safe.
我们很安全
It's okay. Our baby's coming.
没关系 我们的孩子来了
Our baby's coming. Our baby's coming.
我们的孩子来了
Our baby's coming.
我们的孩子来了
Okay.
OK
It's almost here.
就快了
It's here. It's coming. It's coming!
出来了
It's a boy.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
是个男孩
It's a boy, look.
男孩 看
It's a boy.
男孩
Cover him.
盖好他
What's happening?
怎么了?
Why are they so quiet? -I don't know.
他们为什么这么安静? - 我不知道
Don't!
不要
Don't do that.
别这样
It's okay.
没事的
Shut the door.
关上门
Seal it!
封门
They brought us gifts.
他们给我们带来了礼物
Here. -What are they doing?
拿着 - 他们在做什么?
They're just waiting.
他们只是在等
Waiting for what?
等什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Make them go.
让他们走
Please.
拜托
Please make them.
请让他们走
Please. -Okay, okay.
拜托 - OK
More gifts. Look. Look.
更多的礼物 看啊
For you. Clean clothes.
给你的 干净衣服
Are they leaving?
他们要走了吗
What?
什么?
No, they... They just want to see him.
不 他们 他们只是想见见他
No.
不
Make them go.
让他们走
I can't. I can't.
我不能
Yes, you can! They adore you. They would listen to you.
你可以 他们崇拜你 他们会听你的
Why won't you? -I don't want them to go!
为什么不 - 我不想让他们走
He's beautiful.
他很漂亮
Let me hold him. -No.
让我抱抱 - 不行
Okay, let me hold him.
让我抱抱他
Let me hold my baby. -No.
让我抱着孩子 - 不
Let me hold him. -No.
让我抱抱 - 不行
I'm his father! -I'm his mother!
我是他父亲 - 我是他母亲
Here, let me... -No!
让我... - 不
Please?
求你
Please make them go.
请让他们走
No. No. No.
不
No!
不
Give me back my baby!
把我的孩子还给我
Where is he?
他在哪?
Wait! Stop!
等等 住手
No! That's my baby!
不 那是我的宝贝
No! No! Give me back...
不 还给我
Hallelujah! -Praise be!
哈利路亚 - 赞美
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
You're gonna hurt him!
你会伤害他的
Please! Please! Please!
求你
You're gonna hurt him!
你会伤害他的
You're hurting him! You're hurting him!
你在伤害他
Where is he?
他在哪?
Where's my baby? -He's not dead.
我的孩子呢 - 他没死
What? Where is he? -A voice
什么?他在哪? - 声音
still cries out to be heard, loud and strong.
仍然呼喊着要被听到 响亮强烈
Listen. -What?
听 - 什么?
电影精选列表