Please?
拜托?
Sir!
先生
I've been waiting a long time. Excuse me.
我已经等了很长时间了 对不起
Wait your turn, lady! -No!
派对 女士 - 不
How did you get in here?
你们怎么进来的?
Could you get the two of us, please?
我们两人行吗
No, I got it. I got it. -Thanks.
我弄好了 - 谢谢
Okay, get down on the floor. -It's beautiful.
好了 蹲下 - 太美了
Don't touch that!
别碰那个
It's so organic.
非常有生机
Stop pushing!
别推了
All of you need to go outside.
你们都要出去
Sir!
先生
I'm just gonna lie down for a bit. I don't feel so good.
我想躺下休息 我感觉不太好
No, no, you cannot lie down here. -Why? You staying in here?
不 你不能躺在这里 - 为什么 你住这里?
I live here. This is my house.
我住在这里 这是我的房♥子
"My house"? "My house"?
"我的房♥子"?"我的房♥子"?
The poet says it's everyone's house!
诗人说 这是所有人的家
Food and drink, my friends.
食物和饮料 我的朋友
I believe it's, yes, right back here.
我相信就在后面
This is nice. We've got vegetables...
这很好 我们有蔬菜
Stop! All of you.
住手 你们所有人
Check the cabinets. And the fridge!
检查一下橱柜还有冰箱
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Beautiful!
美丽
No! No! That's not for you.
不 那不是给你的
He said to share.
他说要分享
But it's not yours!
但这不是你的
They're hungry and thirsty. Here you go.
他们又饥又渴 给你
Now, take the fruit and the cheese and the pickles.
现在 拿水果 奶酪和泡菜
Excuse me. Watch your backs.
对不起 小心你的后背
You can put that over there. And that goes over there.
你可以放在那里 去那边
Looks great. Let's share it.
看起来不错 我们一起分享吧
I'll slice this up.
我把这切成薄片
You can sit here, sir.
你可以坐这儿 先生
There'll be no photos, just autographs!
没有照片 只是签名
Your writing is so beautiful.
你的文笔真美
What is this? What are you doing?
这是什么?你在做什么?
I'm showing them my appreciation.
我向他们展示我的感激之情
Hi!
你好
My genius.
我的天才
Look at you.
看看你
The second printing is here. -Great.
第二本出版物 - 好极了
Yes. I wish you would've told me about this turnout.
我希望你能告诉我这次集♥会♥
Have you met my... -There she is.
来见见我的... - 她来了
The inspiration.
灵感
All right, I have to be honest.
好吧 我得说实话
I was a little worried about him being holed up here with you.
我有点担心 他会和你一起躲在这里
I was nervous you'd never write again.
我很紧张 你再也不写了
Of course not.
当然不是
But whatever you did, it was worth it.
但不管你做了什么 都是值得的
And look at you. You're ready to pop!
看看你 你已经准备好了
How are you feeling? Hot?
感觉怎么样 热吗
It's hot in here. Is it me? It's broiling.
这里很热 是不是因为我?我很焦灼
I've got it right here.
我把它放在这里
Yes. Will you excuse me?
请原谅
Let me see. Take it out!
让我想想 把它拿出来
Yes. That's exactly what I wanted.
这正是我想要的
The original, where is it? -It's right there by the desk.
原件在哪里? - 就在桌子那边
I've got it! -Excuse me.
我知道了 - 对不起
I've got it. -I'll take that, thank you.
我明白了 - 我要了 谢谢
No, it's okay. -No, don't touch it!
没关系 - 别碰它
No, it's fine. -Don't touch it!
没事 - 别碰它
No! Get your hands off it! -What happened?
把你的手拿开 - 发生什么事了?
Wait, wait! Easy, easy, easy.
等等 放松
I'm trying to put it in this frame.
我想一起合影进去
Okay, I'll do it. It's all good.
我来了 一切都好
Stop! Give that back. Give it back.
住手 还给我
No, I have to have something of his! No!
不 我必须拥有他的东西 不
It's mine!
是我的
You did it! Now I got to find something else!
你干的 现在我不得不另找一件了
Get out! All of you!
出去 你们所有人
Stop! This doesn't belong to you!
住手 这不属于你们
911. What is your emergency?
911 什么情况?
Can you help me?
你可以帮我吗
What is your emergency, ma'am?
你有什么急事 夫人?
They're stealing everything!
他们在偷东西
Thank you.
谢谢
I was using that!
电♥话♥我正在用
That's all right. Share, like the poet said.
没关系 分享 就像诗人说的
Yeah, share.
对 分享
That's not right.
那是不对的
Look, he marked you. He marked you.
看 他给你做了记号♥
Me, too. Please. -Okay.
我也要 拜托 - OK
Thank you. -Stop!
谢谢 - 住手
Stop! Stop touching him!
住手 别碰他
They're ruining everything.
他们毁了一切
Those are just things.
那只些物件
They can be replaced. Don't worry.
可以被替换 不用担心
Forgive me. Just a few shots. -Of course.
原谅我 几张照片而已 - 当然
Here we go. -No!
来了 - 不
Look right in the lens, make sure you're getting him.
看镜头 把他拍进去
No, no, no, no, don't go!
不 别走
Please, just one more!
拜托 再来一张
You're welcome to pin your thanks on the door.
请把谢意钉在门上
His words are yours.
他的语句是描写你的
Watch your step going down.
请注意脚下
Next, please. Step forward.
下一个 请 往前走
His words are yours.
他的语句是描写你的
If you please, pin your thoughts on the wall.
如果你愿意 把你的想法钉在墙上
Step forward.
往前走
His words are yours.
他的语句是描写你的
Next.
下一个
There you are!
你在这儿
Where have you been hiding?
你躲到哪里去了?
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
Proof we were here.
证明我们在这里
Get off of me! -What the hell!
放开我 - 见鬼
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你
Watch your back. -Heads up. Coming through.
小心你的后背 - 抬头 借过
No! Don't.
不 不要
No! Let go!
不 放手
No, you can't leave! He loves you!
不 你不能走 他爱你
I got it. Where are you going? Don't. Don't go.
我来 你要去哪里?不要 别走
You don't want me here.
你不希望我在这里
Come here. Look here.
过来 看这里
I'm here. -I can't.
我在这里 - 我不能
Listen, I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
What?
怎么了?
The baby? The baby?
孩子?
Come here. Come, come. -Lock the back door!
过来 - 锁上后门
We need space! We need space!
我们需要空间
Hold on here. I'll be right back.
等一下 我马上回来
Back! Back! Give us some room!
后退 给我们点空间
Police! Get on the ground!
警♥察♥ 趴到地上
Help me. Help me. No!
帮帮我 帮帮我 不
Against the wall!
靠墙
Please don't! My baby! Please don't!
请不要 我的孩子 请不要
Get off her! Get off!
放开她 放开
Back off!
退后
电影精选列表