All I'm trying to do is bring life into this house!
我要做的 就是把生命带进这房♥子
Open the door to new people, new ideas.
开门纳入新人 新的想法
You think you can't breathe?
你认为你不能呼吸?
I'm the one who's suffocating here
我要窒息于此了
while you pretend that nothing is wrong!
而你却假装一切正常
"Everything will be all right. Everything will be good. You'll be fine."
"一切都会好的"
You know what? Life doesn't always work out the way you want it to.
生活不如意 十有八♥九♥
You're right.
你是对的
Mine certainly didn't.
我不对
Excuse me?
对不起?
You talk about wanting kids, but you can't even fuck me.
你说要孩子 但你都不干我
Come here. Come here! -No! No!
过来 - 不
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
We're gonna have a baby.
我们要有孩子了
I'm serious.
我是认真的
How could you know?
你怎么知道?
Because I know.
因为我知道
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
A baby.
孩子
Are you happy? -Happy?
你开心吗 - 开心?
That's the most beautiful gift.
最赞的礼物
What?
干嘛?
Pen, pen, pen.
钢笔
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm writing.
我在写字
What? -Writing.
什么? - 写作
Last night, those people.
昨晚那些人
Their pain. Their love behind the pain. And then...
他们的痛苦 先苦后爱 然后
You.
你
Us.
我们
And now that.
现在
Life.
生命
It's coming to me. It's...
文思泉涌
I know what to say. I have to find the words. That's all.
我有想法了 只需写出来便成
Amazing.
惊人
Well, I won't...
我不
I don't want to interrupt.
我不想打断你
I'll just get started on the apocalypse.
我去准备启示录(育婴)
I love you.
我爱你
It moved!
它动了
It moved!
它动了
What is it?
怎么了
Is that it?
完成了?
I finished it.
我完成了
May I?
可以吗
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
Really?
真的?
Why are you crying?
你为什么哭?
It's just a lot.
只是忍♥不住
You think it's good?
你觉得好吗
It's perfect.
太完美了
But then what's going on?
但这是怎么了?
Am I going to lose you?
我会失去你吗
Never.
永不
Hello?
你好?
Hi.
你好
Yes?
怎么?
Really?
真的?
Really. -Who is that?
不会吧 - 那是谁?
One moment. Give me a second. They loved it.
给我一秒钟 他们很喜欢
Who did?
谁喜欢?
What? Yeah, I'll be here, standing by.
我马上就来 请稍后
Are you there? Hello?
你在吗 喂?
Who was that? -My publisher.
那是谁? - 我的出版商
She's read it? -Yes. Of course. Why?
她读过了? - 当然 怎么了?
Yes.
是
Hi, again.
嗨 又来了
Press? Well, you know how I feel about it.
出版?你知道我的想法
I'd rather not. But if you think it's a must.
我宁愿不 除非你认为必须
I'll be here, waiting.
我会在这里等你
Amazing!
惊人
Well, we're celebrating.
我们在庆祝
One day, every copy sold.
书在一天内售罄
You're so beautiful.
你真漂亮
Make yourself comfortable. I'll go get everything.
让自己舒服点 其余我来
Looks delicious.
看起来很好吃
Let me help you. -No, sit.
让我帮你 - 不 坐下
No, I'm helping. -Okay.
我帮下较好 - OK
Will you bring the bread in?
你能带些面包吗
All right.
好吧
No. Wait, please. Can I see him?
请等一下 我能见见他吗
Excuse me. I have a question.
对不起 我有个问题
What are you doing?
你们做什么?
Who are they? -I don't know.
他们是谁? - 我不知道
Please. Wait. -Wait.
请等等 - 等等
What do they want?
他们想要什么?
I don't know. They've come here to see me.
我不知道 他们是来找我的
Please, I just want to take a photo with him.
求你了 我只是想和他合影
He'll be back in a moment.
他一会儿就回来
Just keep everything warm. I'll be right in.
晚餐先暖着 我马上就来
You had a question.
就一个提问
Yeah. -What is it?
嗯 - 是什么?
As I was saying, we've all travelled a great distance,
正如我所说 我们都走了很远
and I feel that...
我觉得
Well, these words,
这些语句
I feel like they were written for me.
我觉得他们写的是我
Of course they were.
当然了
My goddess! Come here.
我的女神 过来
Come.
来
No, stay away from me! -Please leave her. Thank you.
离我远点 - 请离开她 谢谢
They love it. They understand all of it.
他们喜欢书 他们全都理解
But it affects everyone in a different way.
但书以不同的方式影响着每个人
It is remarkable. Come. They want to meet you.
非常了不起 来吧 他们想见你
No, I don't want to. I don't want to. Come inside.
我不想去 进屋吧
But they've come from so far.
但他们走了那么远
Look at me!
看着我
I'm about to have our baby.
我要有孩子了
Why is that not enough for you?
对你来说 还不够?
Of course it's enough.
当然够了
I'm not going anywhere. I'm here, with you.
我哪儿也不去 我在这里陪你
I want to be alone with you.
我想和你独处
I'm with you.
我和你一起
Give me a second.
给我一秒钟
Come, come, come. Quick, quick.
来吧 快点
Just hang in there. Hold it in.
等一下
I'm sure there's a bathroom really close.
那边有个卫生间 应该很近
Hold it in. -Excuse me.
等等 - 对不起
Do you know where the bathroom is?
你知道洗手间在哪里吗
You need to leave. -Where should I go?
你得离开 - 我该去哪里?
I don't know, but you can't be in here.
我不知道 但你不能在这里
But my son, he...
但我的儿子 他
Okay. Come with me.
跟我来
Thank you so much. I'll come back and clean up.
非常感谢 我会回来收拾干净的
Did you open this?
是你打开的?
Okay, here we go. Just a little bit longer.
OK 再多一点点时间
It's okay. We'll get you dried off.
没关系 我们会把你弄干的
After you've finished, I really need you to go back outside.
完后 你们必须回到外面去
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
How about a little privacy?
给点隐私好吗
电影精选列表