Come here! -Wait! Stop!
过来 - 等等 住手
What's wrong with you? -Stop it!
你有什么毛病? - 住手
No! Stop!
不 住手
No!
不
No! No!
不 不
Get off!
放开
Get up.
起来
Get up! Get up!
起来
Stop faking. Get up.
别装了 起来
Get up. Look at me!
起来 看着我
No. It's not my fault.
不 不是我的错
It's not my fault. They never really loved me.
不是我的错 他们从来没有真正爱过我
They always loved him more. They were leaving me behind.
他们总是更爱他 弃我于不顾
Just tell me you understand.
告诉我你懂
Tell me you understand!
告诉我你懂
You have to understand.
你必须懂
What have you done to your brother?
你对你兄弟干了什么?
My baby. My baby.
宝贝
What did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
You did this.
是你干的
Wake up! Do something! Help him!
醒醒 做点什么 帮帮他
Towels. Towels. -Okay.
毛巾 - OK
Easy now. -Father...
现在放松 - 父亲
The doctor. Go get him. -Okay.
医生 去找他 - OK
Come quick! -What?
快来 - 干嘛?
What's happening? -He's bleeding.
发生什么事了? - 他在流血
It's bad! It's really bad. -He's not waking up. He's not waking up.
太糟糕了 真的很糟糕 - 他醒不过来
Careful. Careful! Don't drop him.
小心 别掉下去
I'll call you from the hospital.
我会从医院给你打电♥话♥
Keep his head up. -No! No, please stay with me.
保持头部扬起 - 不要 请和我在一起
Please, we need him.
不他 我们需要你丈夫
Lock the doors. I'll be back as soon as I can.
锁门 我会尽快回来的
Please don't leave me! Please don't leave me!
请不要离开我
They left you all alone?
他们丢下你一个人?
You do understand.
你是个明白人
Good luck.
祝你好运
911. What's your emergency?
911 什么急事?
What's your emergency?
你有什么急事?
You all right?
你没事吧?
He was here!
有个人
I know. I know. The police brought me home.
我知道 警♥察♥送我回家的
They'll find him. Don't worry.
他们会找到他的 不用担心
Did he hurt you? -No.
他伤害你没有? - 没有
No? -No.
没有? - 没有
Okay.
OK
Okay, sit.
好的 坐下
Let me get you some water.
我给你拿点水来
Here.
给你
It's okay.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
What happened at the hospital?
医院怎么样?
I was holding the boy's hand when he died.
他死的时候 我握着那男孩的手
That's awful.
太可怕了
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I'm exhausted.
我累坏了
I need a hot shower.
我要洗个热水澡
Will you come?
你来吗
Yeah.
嗯
What is it?
这是什么?
I'll be up in a minute. -You sure?
我一会儿就上来 - 你确定?
Yeah.
嗯
In here?
在这里?
Yeah, straight ahead in the kitchen.
穿过厨房♥直走
They came back quick.
他们很快就回来了
What are they doing here?
他们在这里做什么?
They had nowhere to go,
他们无处可去
so I told them it would be all right to invite some friends and family.
所以我告诉他们 不如邀请朋友和家人
I'll go deal with them.
我去安排他们
I'm so sorry. -Thank you.
对不起 - 谢谢
I'm so sorry for your loss.
很抱歉你的损失
You're all so welcome here.
但这里欢迎你们
Please make yourselves at home.
请你们随意
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Shall we have a toast?
要不要来一杯?
Yes, let's.
好啊
Make sure everyone has one.
确保每人一杯
Would you say something?
你能说点什么吗
He so respects you.
他很尊重你
Of course. -Thank you.
当然 - 谢谢
Everyone.
诸位
Well, how can one begin to understand your pain?
如何明白你的痛苦
The sacrifice of the parent.
父母的牺牲
Here you go.
给你
All those years of worry.
这么多年的担心
Years in days, days in hours, hours in seconds.
每天每时每秒
But in each second,
但每一秒
an infinite amount of love.
都是无限的爱
And now,
现在
suddenly,
突然
it seems there is nothing to love.
似乎没有什么值得爱的了
Just a vast and silent darkness.
巨大而寂寥的黑暗
But fear not.
但不要害怕
From inside it, there's a voice crying out to be heard,
内心 有个声音在呼喊着
loud and strong.
响亮强烈
Just listen.
听听
Oh, God.
天啊
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Do you hear that? That is the sound of life.
听到了吗 生命的声音
That is the sound of humanity.
人类的声音
That is your son's voice.
你儿子的声音
His cry of love.
他爱的呼声
His love for you.
他对你的爱
Thank you. -My pleasure.
谢谢 - 我的荣幸
Hear, hear!
听
Hear, hear!
听
Thank you all for coming here and being with us tonight.
今晚谢谢大家
My husband and I are so touched.
我夫妻二人都很感动
We lost our baby today.
我们今天失去了孩子
I just...
我无法...
I can't believe that just a few hours ago,
仅仅几小时前
he was standing there, and I was holding him in my arms.
他站在那里 我抱着他
He was so full of life.
他充满了生命气息
He always was.
他一直都是
Hello. -Thank you.
你好 - 谢谢
Where should I put this? -Maybe in here.
这个放在哪里? - 这里好了
Now he'll never wander again.
现在他再也不会流浪了
I'll never hold him again like I did today.
我再也不会像今天这样抱着他了
He'll never laugh again.
他不会再笑了
I just want to thank you all for being here.
我只想感谢你们的到来
It means so much. I don't know what else to say.
这意味着很多 我不知道还能说什么
I just want to thank our dear host for his hospitality
感谢主人的盛情款待
in our time of need. -Of course.
真是及时雨 - 当然
So, please,
请吧
I'd like to drink to your kindness.
我想为你的好意干杯
Excuse me.
对不起
Sweetheart, you don't have to do this.
亲爱的 你不必这么做
No, I want to.
我愿意
I loved my son.
我爱我的儿子
I loved him.
我爱他
电影精选列表