Just a quick call.
简单电♥话♥一声
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Why would you do that without asking me?
你为什么不先问我?
Do what? -Invite them to stay.
问什么? - 邀请他们留下来
I didn't think it was a big deal.
我认为这不算什么大事
It's strange. -What?
很奇怪 - 哪里奇怪?
Did you know he had a wife?
你知道他有妻子吗
What about your writing?
你的写作怎么办?
I was actually enjoying not thinking about it.
我真的很享受不去思考写作
But now that I am thinking about it,
但现在我得仔细思考了
I should go and do something about it.
我应该做点什么
I really should work.
我真的该工作了
Lemonade!
柠檬水
Careful.
小心
Thought you might like some.
我想你可能会喜欢
Yes, thank you.
谢谢
Secret family recipe.
祖传秘方
Which part? The lemons?
哪一部分?柠檬?
How's your hand?
你的手怎么样?
Still stinging. -I'm sorry.
仍然刺痛 - 对不起
It's not like it was your fault.
不像是你的错
You don't have any painkillers, do you?
你没有止痛药吧?
Are you telling me the truth?
你说的是真话?
I really don't have any. I'm sorry.
我真的没有止痛药 对不起
Okay.
OK
You're not thirsty?
你不渴吗
Right.
对
Now I get it.
现在我明白了
It's strong. -I'm on my second.
味道强劲 - 我第二杯了
I can't believe you did all this work yourself.
真不敢相信你自己做了这些事
Why not? -It's a lot.
为什么不呢 - 工程浩大
Well, we spend all our time here.
我们会长久在这里
I want to make it paradise.
我想让它成为天堂
And I love the work.
我喜欢干活
And it's exquisite.
很精致
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you take me on a tour?
你能带我参观吗
Sure.
当然
I want to thank you for your hospitality.
感谢你的盛情款待
Your husband has been so generous.
你丈夫太友善了
You're welcome.
不客气
Well, where to begin?
那么 从哪里开始呢
Well, this was the hardest part.
最麻烦的地方
There was so much damage. The treads were gone,
磨损巨大 踏面都消失了
the railing, even the skylight.
栏杆 甚至天窗
So I had to get a lot of new material,
所以我得买♥♥很多新材料
but I tried to save as much...
但我尽量节省
Isn't it a lot harder than just starting fresh?
比毛胚房♥还难吗
How do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Why didn't you just build a new house?
你为什么不建个新房♥子?
Well, it's...
因为
It's his home.
这是他的家
You really love him.
你真的爱他
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Why don't you want kids?
你为什么不想要孩子?
Excuse me?
对不起?
I saw how you reacted earlier.
我看到你之前的反应了
I know what it's like when you're just starting out,
我知道初期的感觉
and you think you have all the time in the world.
你以为有全世界所有的时间
You know, you're not going to be so young forever.
你要知道 你不会永远年轻
Have kids.
得生孩子
Then you'll be creating something together.
然后你们会齐心协力
That's what keeps a marriage going.
才能保证婚姻的连续
This... This is all just
都只是为了
setting.
按部就班
You do want them.
你想要他们的
Is it him?
是他的缺陷?
I'm gonna get back to work. -Then why did he say...
我得回去工作了 - 那他为什么说...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Was I too forward? I do that sometimes.
我太八卦了吗 我常犯这毛病
Every relationship has its issues.
每段关系都有自己的问题
And when there's a full generation between you,
你们之间隔了整整一代
I can only imagine.
所以我只能想象
Is that where he works?
那是他工作的地方吗
That's private.
那是私人的
Can't you just give me a peek?
不能给我瞄一眼吗
He doesn't like anyone being in there without him!
他不喜欢有人单独闯入
You really do love him.
你真的爱他
God help you.
上帝保佑你
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I'm gonna take him outside. -We're going on a hike.
我要带他出去 - 我们要去远足
A hike?
远足?
Me on a hike! -Just a quick one.
我徒步旅行 - 快速的
Go slow.
慢点走
Yeah, slow enough so my smoke doesn't burn too quickly.
足够慢 免得烟烧得太快
You don't want to come? -No, we have laundry to do.
你不想来吗 - 不 我们有衣服要洗
You'll show me where, right?
你会让我看的吧?
Which way? -Doesn't matter.
哪条路? - 无所谓
The boys have bonded, don't you think?
你不觉得这俩男人惺惺相惜吗
Mine's not usually such a nature boy.
我家男人通常没有这么率性
Guess you haven't quite got to this part yet.
我猜你还没到这个程度
This is so heavy.
这太重了
That's a lot of tools.
很多工具
I'll get it.
我去拿
Which is which? -On the left.
哪一个? - 在左边
It's full.
满了
Wait! I'll help you.
等等 我来帮你
No. So that's the problem.
不 找到问题所在了
What?
什么?
You're gonna have to try harder than this.
穿这么保守怎么行?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Believe me, when they get older,
相信我 当男人老了
you got to keep it interesting.
你得保持情趣
He's not that old.
他没那么老
How's it going in that department?
老干部活动中心还好吗
I don't feel comfortable talking about that stuff.
我不喜欢谈论那种事情
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I mean, look at you.
我是说看看你
If he's not all over you,
如果他对你没有全心全意
it's either because of his age or...
不是因为他的年龄或
Or what?
或什么?
You know what? Forget it.
知道吗 算了
It's none of my business.
这不关我的事
I think this has gone to my head.
我想我上头了
No, it's okay. Say what you were gonna say.
没事的 说说清楚
No, seriously. No, obviously he still loves you.
意思是他还爱你
I'm gonna freshen these up.
我去梳洗一下
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
I told you, he doesn't like anyone being in here without him.
我告诉过你 他不喜欢有人单独闯入
It's amazing. What is it?
太神奇了 这是什么?
We really have to leave.
我们真的得走了
Please? -I just want to look at it.
拜托? - 我只想看看
You have to go.
你得走了
I don't know why you have to make such a big deal of it.
我不知道你为什么小题大做
They're back.
他们回来了
This way. Here. -Honey?
这边 - 亲爱的?
Let's get you some water. -Are you all right?
给你拿点水来 - 你没事吧?
Your damn smoking.
这可恶的烟
电影精选列表