Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
No! No!
不
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
That's the sound of life.
生命的声音
The sound of humanity!
人类的声音
His cry of love!
他爱的呐喊
His love for you!
他对你的爱
Get off! Get off!
扔掉
You killed him!
你们杀了他
Die, cunt! -Dirty whore!
去死 婊♥子♥ - 肮脏的婊♥子♥
Slut! Bitch!
婊♥子♥
Fat pig!
肥猪
You bitch!
你这个
Take that, tramp!
吃一拳 流浪汉
Cunt! -Kill the pig!
婊♥子♥ - 杀了那头猪
Please!
拜托
Please stop! Stop, please!
请停下
Go away. Leave her alone. What are you doing?
走开 放开她 你们做什么?
Look what they've done to you.
看看他们对你做了什么
Look what they've done to you.
看看他们对你做了什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你们干了什么?
They killed my baby!
他们杀了我的孩子
You killed him.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你杀了他
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
They just want to see him. They just want to touch him,
他们只想见见他 他们只想抚摸他
and then they...
然后他们
It was...
这是
It's horrible. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
太可怕了 对不起 我很抱歉
But we can't...
但我们不能
We can't let him die for nothing. We can't.
我们不能让他死得一无所值
Maybe what happened could change everything.
也许发生的一切都能改变一切
Everyone.
改变所有人
What are you talking about? -We...
你在说什么? - 我们...
You and I, we have to find a way to forgive them.
你和我 我们必须想办法原谅他们
They butchered our son!
他们屠♥杀♥了我们的儿子
I know. I know.
我知道
You're insane.
你疯了
Listen to me. -You're insane.
听我说 - 你疯了
Well, listen to them. They are so sorry.
听听他们 他们很抱歉
They are truly sorry.
他们真的很抱歉
Listen. Have faith in me. Please. Please.
对我有信心 务必
We need to forgive them. We need to forgive them!
我们得原谅他们
Please. Please! We have to!
拜托 我们必须这么做
No!
不
Murderers!
杀人犯
Murderer!
凶手
It's time to get the fuck out of my house!
是时候滚出我的房♥子了
No, no. No, no, no!
不
No! Please! Don't leave!
不 请别走
Please! I beg you!
求你 我求你了
Don't run off! We will rebuild!
别跑 我们会重建的
Don't! Don't leave me alone!
不要 别丢下我一个人
This way! She went down here!
这边 她去了这里
Stop! Stop! Wait. Wait.
停下 等等
Don't! Don't! Don't!
不要
Please don't.
请不要
I love you.
我爱你
You never loved me.
你从没爱过我
You just loved how much I loved you.
你只是爱我爱你
I gave you everything!
我给了你一切
You gave it all away.
你放弃了一切
No. No. No.
不
No, no, no, no!
不要
What are you?
你是什么?
Me?
我?
I am I.
我是我
You?
你?
You were home.
你回家了
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪?
The beginning.
源头
Is that it?
是这样吗
It won't hurt much longer.
不会疼很久的
What hurts me the most is that I wasn't enough.
最让我伤心的是 有我还不够
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Nothing is ever enough.
没有什么是永远不够的
I couldn't create if it was.
我不能创造它 如果它已存在
And I have to. That's what I do.
我必须这么做 这就是我
That's what I am.
这就是我
Now I must try it all again.
现在我必须再试一次
No.
不
Just let me go.
让我走吧
I need one last thing.
我需要最后一样东西
I have nothing left to give.
我没有什么可给的了
Your love.
你的爱
It's still there, isn't it?
它还在那里 不是吗
Go ahead.
继续
Take it.
拿去吧
Baby?
宝贝?
电影精选列表