I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
But I shouldn't be eulogising him.
但我不应该赞扬他
He'd say...
他会说
I'm sorry...
对不起
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起 我不能
Would someone please...
拜托有谁...
Would you say something?
说点什么
I...
我
For your child.
为了你的孩子
For both your children. Come.
为了你的孩子 来
Let's not forget the one still in the wilderness.
别忘了还在荒野中的那个
Wherever he goes, wherever he is...
无论他去哪里 无论他在哪里
Welcome. Please join us.
欢迎 请加入我们
I'm just gonna put this in the kitchen.
我要把这个放进厨房♥
Yes, through there.
穿过那里
May he find kindness, compassion...
愿他能找到仁慈和慈悲
I'll wait here. -I'll be right back.
我在这里等 - 我马上回来
Hey, how you doing?
你好吗
I'm good, considering.
我很好
Excuse me. Could you get down from there?
对不起 你能从那里下来吗
That sink's not braced yet.
那个水槽还不能用
I'm sorry.
对不起
There's glass here.
这里有玻璃
That was so beautiful, no?
太美了 不是吗
It's all right.
没事了
Can I use your phone?
可以借用电♥话♥吗
Sure. It's in the kitchen.
当然 在厨房♥里
No, it's just...
不 只是...
Excuse me?
对不起?
Where did you go?
你去哪里了?
I was just in the...
我只是在...
I'm really sorry, again.
我真的很抱歉
I know you are.
我知道你抱歉
I can't imagine... -No.
我无法想象 - 不
You can't imagine what it feels like if you don't have a child.
你无法想象 没有孩子会是什么感觉
You give, and you give, and you give, and...
你不停付出
It's just never enough.
永远不够
I understand. -Do you?
我明白 - 是吗
Why don't you at least put on something decent?
你为什么不♥穿♥点像样的?
You can't be in here.
你不能在这里
I'm sorry? -You need to leave.
对不起? - 你们得离开
We'll just be a minute. -This is our room!
就一会儿 - 这是我们的房♥间
It's okay.
算了
It's your room.
你们的房♥间
Come on. Let's find another spot.
我们再找个地方
Excuse me.
对不起
Just exploring.
只是随便看看
Excuse me.
对不起
Could you please go downstairs?
请你们下楼去好吗
This way? -Yes.
这边? - 是的
Sure.
当然
What is...
搞什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
I worked my way through college doing this.
我大学念的就是这科
But why are you painting my house?
你为什么要粉刷我的房♥子?
Well, he's been so kind to everyone,
他对每个人都很好
it's the least we could do.
这是我们力所能及的
Stop!
住手
Both of you. Stop!
你们俩住手
No problem.
没关系
Yes, of course. What's mine is yours.
当然 我的就是你的
There you are! My goddess. Come here.
你来了 我的女神 过来
Please, make some room for her. Thank you. Here.
请给她腾点地方 谢谢 过来
You've got to hear these stories.
你一定要听这些故事
All these people!
所有这些人
I know. They're just letting off steam.
我知道 他们只是在发泄
They're painting our house!
他们在粉刷我们的房♥子
You all right?
你没事吧?
I told you to stop drinking.
我叫你别再喝酒了
I got it.
我来
Napkins! -Yeah, I got some.
餐巾 - 我有
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
The chair might not be all right.
椅子可能不太好
After spending a few days with my mother...
和妈妈呆了几天之后...
Please! Get down from there.
拜托 从那里下来
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
对不起
What's her problem? -I don't know.
她有什么问题? - 我不知道
We haven't met.
我们还没见过
I've known this family for years. And you?
我认识这家人很多年了 你呢
This is my house.
这是我的房♥子
Well, it's a beautiful home. You want to take a walk?
美丽的家 去散散步吗
What? -A walk. With me.
什么? - 散步 和我一起
No. No.
不
Please!
拜托
Take my number. -No, I don't want your number.
拿我的号♥码 - 不 我不想要你的号♥码
Why would you say that? You don't even know me.
你为什么这么说?你根本不了解我
Let me give you my number.
给你电♥话♥号♥码
Let go of me! -Why?
放开我 - 为什么?
Because I don't know you.
因为我不认识你
Get down from there. -From where?
从那里下来 - 从哪里来?
You don't know what I could do for you.
你不知道我能为你做什么
I don't want anything from you.
我不想要你的任何东西
Sassy.
无礼
Leave me alone.
别烦我
You know what? Get out of my face.
不如你滚开吧
You're an arrogant cunt.
傲慢的婊♥子♥
This sink. There's nothing wrong with it.
这个水槽没有问题
It's really okay.
真的很好
No, stop doing that. Don't do that. Stop!
别这样 住手
Stop doing that! Stop, stop!
别这样 住手
Get out! Get out, all of you!
出去 你们都给我滚出去
What happened?
怎么了?
They won't listen!
他们不会听的
It's all right. We'll fix it. It can be fixed.
没关系 我们会修好的 能修好
We're being punished. -Please, don't go. Don't go.
我们正受到惩罚 - 求你别走 别走
We'll turn it off. -It's been an honour.
我们会关掉水阀 - 很荣幸
We will never forget all you've done for us.
永远不会忘记你为我们所做的一切
Where will you go?
你们要去哪里?
They're gone.
他们都走了
Come. Let's go to bed. You don't need to do that.
我们去睡觉吧 你不必如此的
Do what?
如此什么?
Clean up their mess?
清理他们的烂摊子?
We did a good thing.
我们做了件好事
They needed a place to celebrate life.
他们需要地方来庆祝人生
They needed tonight.
今晚就需要
What about what I needed?
那我的需要呢
A boy died here today. I mopped up his blood.
今天有个男孩死在这里 我擦了他的血
And you abandoned me. -No, no, I didn't abandon you.
你抛弃了我 - 不 我没有抛弃你
They just lost a son. They lost, well, two sons!
他们刚失去一个儿子 是两个儿子
I was helping them. This is not about us. It's about them.
我在帮他们 与我们无关 关于他们的
No! It's not about them. It's about you.
不是关于他们 是关于你的
It's always about you and your work.
总是与你和你的工作有关
You think that's gonna help you write?
这能帮你写作?
Nothing does!
什么都没有
I rebuilt this entire house, wall to wall.
我重建了整栋房♥子 墙连墙
You haven't written a word!
你一句话都没写出来
I know! I know! I'm sorry! I can't... I can't write!
我知道 对不起 我不能写作
I can't think!
我没有思路
电影精选列表