Here.
拿着
You all right? -Just started.
你没事吧? - 刚刚开始
Come on. Let's go get you your pills.
我们去给你拿药
If I wanted a third child...
如果我想要第三个孩子
I guess you overdid it.
我猜你太过火了
That was intense.
太紧张了
And you won't believe what he just told me.
你不会相信他刚告诉我的
That sink's not braced yet.
那个水槽还没准备就绪
What?
什么?
Wait.
等等
Something happened?
怎么了?
What?
什么?
What is it? What?
怎么了?说话
He has one of those pictures of you in his luggage.
他的行李里有你的一张照片
What were you doing in their luggage?
你翻他们行李做什么?
That's not the point.
这不是重点
He didn't just stumble on us.
他并非碰巧找到我们的
He's a crazy fan. -I know.
他是个狂热的粉丝 - 我知道
Excuse me?
不好意思?
That's what he told me on our walk.
刚才他告诉我了
He's dying.
他要死了
That's why he came here.
所以他才来这里
He wanted to meet me before he's gone.
他想离世之前见我
Well, why didn't he tell us that?
那他为什么不告诉我们?
Why lie? -I don't know. I don't know.
为什么撒谎? - 我不知道
He's a proud man.
他是个骄傲的人
I admire that.
我很佩服
What have you done? -I'm so sorry.
你做了什么? - 对不起
We're both sorry. I was telling her the story and...
我们都很抱歉 我正在告诉她故事...
It just... It just fell out of my hand.
然后我就手滑了
We'll search and find you another one. -We can pay for it.
我们会为您另找一件 - 我们可以付钱
Quiet!
安静
I'm sorry I screamed. I just need a moment.
很抱歉我吼了 我想静静
It was an accident.
这是个意外
I think it's best if you leave.
我想你们最好离开
We said we were sorry.
我们说了对不起
Honey, don't antagonise her. -Well, what more do you want?
亲爱的别争辩 - 你还想怎样?
Just... It'll be okay.
不会有事的
Please.
拜托
Please!
拜托
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
They will never get in here again.
他们再也进不来了
Well, don't worry. I'm kicking them out.
别担心 我要赶他们走
Yeah. And where will they go?
他们能去哪里?
Need something?
需要什么吗
Are you ready? -What do you mean?
你准备好了吗 - 什么意思?
We want you out.
你们得离开
We? Or you?
我们?还是你?
I've tried very hard... -Yeah, well, look,
我已经努力过了 - 好吧 听着
I have to check on my husband.
我得去看看我丈夫
Hello? Hello!
你好?
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁?你在这里干什么?
What are any of us doing here, right?
我们所有人不都是吗
Where's my mother?
我妈妈在哪里?
She's... Wait here.
她...请等在这里
Nice view.
风景不错
Did you invite your son? -What are you doing here?
你邀请了你儿子吗 - 你来做什么?
Mom, I tried calling, but I couldn't get through.
妈妈 我打过电♥话♥ 但没能打通
What's wrong?
怎么了?
He came to the house and found the will.
他来到家里 找到了遗嘱
What? -Yeah, he's out of control.
什么? - 对 他失控了
I'm sorry, but whatever this is,
对不起 不管什么情况
you'll have to finish this... -Dad!
你们得先离开 - 爸爸
He's here? -What? No.
他在此? - 不!
Who's that? -Dad! Dad!
那是谁? - 爸爸
Yeah, ran straight to Mommy.
直接跑去妈妈那里
You followed me. What's wrong with you?
你跟踪我 你什么毛病?
You shouldn't be here. -Where's Dad? Where is he?
你不该在这里的 - 爸爸呢 他在哪?
Who is she? Who are you? Who are you?
她是谁?你是谁?
He doesn't want to see you. -That's not true. Is he here?
他不想见你 - 那不是真的 他在不在?
Dad! -Boys?
爸爸 - 儿子们?
Boys, why are you here?
孩子们 你们怎么来了?
What is this? Do you know what you've signed?
这是什么?知道你签了什么?
Of course I do! -Go lie back down.
当然知道 - 回去躺下
You said that you told him.
你说已经告诉他了的
No, honey, I didn't say that. I was going to.
没有 亲爱的 我是说我正要告诉他
You wanted this? How could you?
你想要这个?你怎么能这样?
It's for a good reason, son.
我自有道理 儿子
Let me explain to him.
让我解释给他听
I'll talk to him. -No, I'll talk to him.
我跟他说 - 不 由我跟他解释
You're right. I should have told you myself.
你是对的 我应该亲自告诉你的
And I'm sorry. I promise you that I was thinking about you.
抱歉 我保证我有考虑过你
Stop it! About what's best for all of us. -Just listen to Dad!
住手 这样对大家都好 - 听爸爸的话
It's a trust. You have to make a decision
这是信任 做出的决定
as a group before anything can be spent.
必须考虑所有人 免得无谓
It won't work. I have to get permission from them every time I take a piss?
这行不通 难道我连小便也要他们许可?
It will force you to get along.
这样会迫使你和睦相处
That's the most important thing.
这才最重要
She will side with him every time. - You're not listening to me!
她每次都支持他 - 你没在听我说话
Support me?
支持我?
You just want to tell me what I can and can't do.
你只想对我指手画脚
That is not fair!
这不公平
You never believe in me or anything I try to do.
你从来不相信我或我的所为
Don't do this, Dad. They hate me!
别这样 爸爸 他们恨我
They don't hate you. -We love you.
他们不恨你 - 我们爱你
You're my son.
你是我的儿子
Well, then treat me like one!
那就把我当儿子
The sons are here.
儿子们来了
They just barged in. I couldn't stop them.
他们这样闯进来 我无法阻止
I know.
我知道
Yeah, if you don't waste it all.
如果不是你浪费了一切
Shut up! -Here we go again.
闭嘴 - 又来了
Losing his temper when he doesn't get his way.
他没有得偿所愿 脾气就失控
Let's discuss this outside. Our hosts are here.
我们去外面讨论吧 主人来了
No! I want to talk about it now.
不 我现在就想谈谈
I want to talk about it now, Dad. -Shut up!
我现在就想谈谈 爸爸 - 闭嘴
If you need money, I'll give you money.
如果你需要钱 我会给你钱
I don't want your chump change!
我不想你的零钱
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Calm down. Calm down.
冷静 冷静
You're the poet? The great writer?
你是诗人?伟大的作家?
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
They lied to me. They're robbing me.
他们骗了我 他们在抢劫我
I don't know their story, but will you calm down?
我不知道他们的故事 但你冷静先?
Will you?
行不行?
Thank you.
谢谢
You can sit in there.
你可以坐在那里
Let's go sit down and discuss this.
我们坐下来讨论一下
No! Mom, Dad's dying,
不 妈妈 爸爸要死了
and all he cares about is his damn money!
他只关心他的钱
No! Stop it! -Boys! Boys, stop it!
不 住手 - 孩子们 住手
Look at Dad! Look what you did!
看看爸爸 看看你做了什么
Stop!
住手
Boys! Stop it!
孩子们 住手
Stop! Please!
住手
Can you breathe? Breathe.
你能呼吸吗 呼吸
No!
不
电影精选列表