- Come on. - I hate you.
你最棒了
You're the best.
现在如何
What about now, man?
这是希腊
This is Greek.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
- 希腊 - 太棒了 好极了
- Greek. - Fantastic, fantastic.
美妙绝伦
Gorgeous.
- 等等 -好了
- Hold on. - Okay, okay.
- 你开玩笑吗 - 我们能不能
- Are you joking? - Can we just...
谢谢 好了
Thank you. All right.
实话告诉你
So, okay, tell you the truth, okay?
我欣赏刚看到的作品
I appreciate the work that I've seen
你们投入了很多 但事实是
that you've invested but the truth is,
得了阿吉里斯 你懂的
come on Argyris now, you know.
这完全不是我们之前说的
This music is totally not what we're talking about.
- 得了 - 这是为集市准备的
- Oh man. - This is for fairs.
像是吉普赛人去的地方
Like where gypsy people go.
- 马诺斯对不起 我 - 为集市准备的
- Manos, sorry, I... - For fairs?
我真的
I honestly...
- 为集市准备 - 那是实话
- For fairs. - That's the truth.
走吧 我们可以
Let's go, we can...
我要之前要求的 阿吉里斯
I want what I asked, Argyris.
你很清楚我要什么
You know very well what I want.
我们可以再听一个
We can also go with one more.
- 我们再听一个 - 好吧
- We'll try one more. - Okay.
- 再听一个 好吗 - 想再试一个
- One more, okay. - You want one more?
- 那再听一个 - 再听一个 最后一个
- Go one more. - One more, last one.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢这样 好的
I love this. Yes!
就这么定了
That's it, man. Yeah!
太棒了
Yeah, that's perfect.
这才是我们说的
That's what we talk about, man.
- 你开玩笑吗 - 我没他妈开玩笑
- Are you joking? - No, I'm not fucking joking.
那很棒
That's perfect.
我一听到就有画面了
The minute I hear it, I see images.
- 我立刻 - 很熟悉
- I immediately... - It's familiar.
让人想起家乡
It rings home.
回忆家乡
It rings home.
- 那感觉很熟悉 但 - 感觉熟悉
- It feels familiar, but... - It feels familiar,
有画面感
it has images.
让我想起祖父母
It reminds me of my grandma, my grandfather.
结合了元素
It combines the elements.
我是说 我看见图像
I mean, I see pictures.
不必见到视频
I don't have to see the actual video.
仅通过声音就能想象到
I can imagine it just by the sound.
完完全全
Total.
这是你往简介里放的
This is what you put in the brief.
这是你给我的玩意
This is the thing you gave me.
好的
Okay, man.
这简直太不尊重人了
This is like totally, totally disrespectful.
你喜欢啊
You like it.
我在这试着给你一份工作
I'm here, I'm trying to get you a fucking job.
- 你喜欢就用啊 - 你个混♥蛋♥
- You like it, so use it. - You asshole...
我在这不是因为喜欢你
I'm not here because I like you.
是因为阿吉里斯让我来
I'm here because Argyris asked me to come.
米基 抱歉
Mickey, sorry.
- 滚 - 马诺斯我能跟你谈谈吗
- Fuck off. - Manos, can I talk to you for a minute?
你想谈什么
What you want to talk about, Argyris?
你带我来是让这个傻♥逼♥阿♥拉♥巴马牛仔取笑我的吗
Did you bring me here so this fucking Alabama cowboy can make fun of me?
我真的抱歉 两小时内你就能得到想要的
I really apologize, in two hours you're gonna have what you need.
一个好的音轨 这傻♥逼♥两小时能弄出来
A good track, in two hours with this asshole?
别担心 你会拿到的
Don't worry, you'll have it.
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
有阿斯帕·卡拉的预定吗
There's a reservation under Aspa Karra?
有的
Yep.
这里
This side.
阿斯帕 嗨 我是克洛伊
Aspa, hi. I'm Chloe.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
看看你
Look at you.
你跟他同龄是不是
You're at his age, aren't you?
其实我比他大
I'm older, actually.
真有趣
That's funny.
为什么
Why funny?
要点菜吗
Should we order?
好啊
Sure.
你先点
After you.
不 你点吧
No, go ahead.
你先来
I insist.
- 我要一杯冰茶 - 我也一样
- Ice tea for me please. - Same for me please.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 所以 - 所以
- So... - So...
你是米基的律师还是他女友
Am I meeting Mickey's attorney or his girlfriend?
他不是我的客户
Oh, he's not a client.
他怎么没来
Why isn't he here?
我没让他来
I asked him not to come.
很好
That's a great idea.
你知道他会干蠢事是不是
You knew he would do something stupid, didn't you?
阿斯帕我知道这很难
Aspa, I know this is difficult
但米基真的很想跟他儿子建立联♥系♥
but Mickey really wants a relationship with his son.
- 他想吗 - 没错
- Oh, does he? - Yes.
- 你知道 - 对我知道
- And you know about it? - Yes, I know that.
我了解他
I know him.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
不知道自己在干什么
You don't know what you're doing,
不知道自己在哪
you don't know where you are.
米基连一个希腊单词都懒得学
Mickey can't be bothered to learn one single word in Greek
来跟他儿子交流
to communicate with his own son.
所以他必须靠赫克托学英语
So he has to rely on Hector's English.
听着 那是当时 现在是现在
Look, that was then, and this is now.
我在这是因为
I'm here because I...
- 听着 - 米基变了
- Look- - Mickey is not the same
跟他六年前不一样了
as he was six years ago.
米基就是个孩子
Mickey is a baby.
他是个小男孩
He's a little boy.
你对此满意吗
Will you be happy with that?
我没必要跟你说我对什么满意
I don't need to talk to you what I'm gonna be happy with.
太他妈希腊风情了
It's so fucking Greek.
让我想起爱琴海 雅典女人起来
It reminds me of the Aegean sea and Athenian women rising...
我看见玉米了 我看见我祖母
And I see the corn, I see my grandmother
从坟墓里爬出来
coming out of the grave!
尽管这样依然很希腊
And so but the Greek is there.
他像在一边吹长笛
And he's like playing the flute
一边吃希腊烤肉抹着胡姆斯酱
and eating the fucking souvlaki and taking humus.
不对 胡姆斯酱可不是希腊的 兄弟
No, humus is not Greek, man.
- 胡姆斯酱不是希腊的 - 那就塔西尼酱
- Humus is not Greek. - Then tahini.
- 叫塔西尼酱 - 没错 塔西尼
- Is tahini? - Yeah, tahini, yeah, yeah.
- 塔西尼酱是希腊的 - 嘿
- TahinI is Greek. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 你好啊
- Hi. - Hi.
你好
Hi.
见面怎么样
Hi. How was it?
她年轻又漂亮
Yeah, she's young, beautiful.
还他妈怒气冲冲
She's fucking angry.
她当然生气了
Well, of course she's angry.
因为看到了你 看看你有多美
She saw you, look how beautiful you are.
你弄吃的了吗
Did you do the food?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
所以你没做吃的
So you didn't make the food?
因为我有个计划 给你的惊喜
Because I have a plan, I'm gonna surprise you.
我他妈请你做的唯一一件事就是做吃的 米基
All I asked you to do was make the fucking food, Mickey.
好吧
Okay.
有什么事吗
电影精选列表