What's going on?
得了 滚开
Come on, piss off.
伙计们 别打架
Guys, don't fight. Don't fight.
嘿
Hey, hey.
什么
What?
你个
You're a.
就是你
That's what you are.
你就是个
You're a.
等等
Hold on, wait a second.
好
Okay, okay.
等我一会
Okay, give me a second.
我的皮夹克
I have the leather jacket.
现在是圣诞
It's Christmas.
是他妈的圣诞节
It's fucking Christmas.
不等等 他什么也没做
No wait, he didn't do anything!
米基
Mickey!
他什么也没干
He didn't do anything!
好吧
Okay,
现在我要去抽根烟 因为我可以
and now I'm gonna have a cigarette because I can,
因为这是希腊
because it's Greek.
走吧
Oh, let's go.
我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
别 我们走
Don't! Let's go.
- 干 - 我♥操♥
- Oh shit. - Oh fuck.
我的天
Oh my God!
我们应该停下来做♥爱♥
We should stop and have sex.
我想跟你做♥爱♥
I wanna have sex with you.
- 真的 - 我现在就想做
- Really? - I wanna have sex right now.
我想你操♥我♥
I want you to fuck me.
我会的
I'll fuck you.
走 我们找个地方
Come on, let's stop somewhere.
找个地方上♥床♥
Let's fuck somewhere.
等等
Wait, wait.
天啊 我的鞋跟
Oh gosh, my heels.
我抱着你
I got you, I got you.
操 这边
Fuck, this way.
往这走
This way.
操
Fuck.
来吧
Come on.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么回事
What's wrong?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
什么
What?
怎么了
What's going on?
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so, so much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我得告诉你些事
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你
I have to tell you something.
我怀孕过 而且我再也没法怀了
I was pregnant and I'm not pregnant anymore.
我做过一次流产 它
I had an abortion and it...
我没告诉过你
I didn't tell you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
- 没关系 - 有关系
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
我不了解你而我当时不确定
I didn't know you and I was not sure.
- 没关系 - 我以为你不想
- It's okay. - I thought you wouldn't want-
没关系的
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
什么叫没事
What do you mean it's okay?
来吧
Come on.
我不明白你为什么这么平静
I don't understand why you're not upset.
你可以生气的
You can be mad.
- 我不生气 - 为什么 为什么不
- I'm not mad. - Why? Why not?
因为那他妈的没关系
Because it doesn't fucking matter.
我是说 我们只是
I mean we just...
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们当时互相利用 没关系
We used each other and it's okay.
你觉得我在利用你
Do you think I used you?
听着 我的意思是
Listen, what I'm saying is,
你当时正解决跟克里斯托斯的破事而我
you were coming out of your shit with Christos and I...
- 这跟那没关系 - 我们度过了一个疯狂的周末
- This has nothing to do with- - And we had a crazy weekend
那太他妈棒了然后
and it was fucking amazing and then...
你知道 就像
You know, but like...
那没关系因为我就在这而且我爱你
It doesn't matter because I'm here and I love you
真的
and I really mean that.
你♥他♥妈♥难道不知道自从我们在一起后
Have you no fucking idea what I've been doing
我他妈有多努力试着维持这段关系
to try and fucking keep us together since we got together
现在你告诉我你觉得
and you're telling me that you think-
我知道 我知道 嘘 安静
I know. I know. I know. Please, be quiet.
- 见鬼 - 我们走
- Shit. - Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧 我们走吧
Go, go, just go, let's go.
走
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
操
Fuck.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
- 等等 - 怎么了
- Wait. - What?
发生了什么
What happened?
我们怎么了
What happened to us?
记得我们去海滩的那晚吗
Remember the night we were on the beach?
我他妈爱死那晚了
I love that fucking night.
对 我们全♥裸♥着而且一切都好极了
Yeah, and we were naked and everything was great.
对 我们被逮捕了
Yeah, we got arrested.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们去海滩吧
Let's go to the beach.
来吧 我们去海滩
Come on, let's go to the beach.
你♥他♥妈♥
Are you fucking...
- 你就想做这个 - 我的天
- Is that what you want? - Oh my God.
你想去海滩
You wanna go to the beach?
我们去海滩吧
Let's go to the beach.
行 去他妈的海滩
Fine. Let's go to the fucking beach.
- 就去那 - 去他妈的海滩
- Let's go to the beach. - Let's go to the fucking beach.
我的天
Oh my God.
你真想去他妈的海滩
You wanna go to the fucking beach?
走吧
Come on, let's go.
去吧 去吧
Come on. Come on.
去他妈的海滩
Let's go to the fucking beach.
我们去海滩
Let's go to the beach.
太棒了
Yeah!
操 我真爱你
Fuck, I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我真的 真的爱你
I really, really love you.
操
Oh fuck!
这他妈太棒了
This is fucking amazing.
嗨
Hi.
不不 不行
No, no, no, no.
你想去海滩
You wanna come to the beach?
- 快走 快走 - 操
- Go, go, go, go. - Fuck!
太棒了
Oh, great!
- 哇 - 噢我们完了
- Whoo! - Oh, we're gonna die.
我们去海滩
We're going to the beach.
- 我们要去沙滩啦 - 我们要去沙滩
- We're going to the beach! - We're going to the beach!
有两辆警♥察♥ 我得停下
There's two of them, I've got to pull over.
不不不
No, no, no.
好啦 我必须停下
Come on, I've gotta pull over.
不
No!
好吧
Okay.
停车
电影精选列表