if we combine the bouzouki now
和当今潮流结合一下
with the modern style...
我不想要布祖基琴 不要布祖基琴
I don't want the bouzouki man! No bouzouki!
我们可以试试其他的
We'll try something else.
这他妈算什么
What the fuck is this?
简直就像业余者之夜
Like, this is an amateur night.
不好意思 我这有个客户
Sorry, I have a client.
我他妈才是这的客户 好吗
I am the fucking client here, okay?
是是是 我们会悄悄的 对不起
Yeah, yeah, we'll be all right, we'll be quiet, sorry.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
That's okay.
我本来该预约的 但
I would have booked an appointment, but...
没时间
There's not enough time.
克里斯托斯说
Christos said...
说你是个魔法师
Said that you're a wizard.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
克里斯托斯
I'm sorry. Christos?
苏提斯·克里斯托斯
Sioutis·Christos.
他
He...
他对你评价很高
He spoke very highly of you.
因为他我才来的
He's the reason I called.
好吧
Okay.
实在不好意思
I'm so sorry.
真的很不好意思 但我刚意识到
I'm really embarrassed but I've just realized
我现在没法再应付一个客户
I can't take on another client right now.
什么 你没法帮我
Wait, sorry, you can't help me?
我是说 我做错什么了吗
I mean, did I do something wrong?
不 当然没有 错的不是你
No, of course not, it wasn't you.
不是你 问题在我而且我真的很抱歉
It's not you, it's me and I really apologize.
但我必须请你离开了
But I'm gonna have to show you out.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
但是马诺斯 你也太刻板了
But Manos, you're a little too dogmatic now...
难道我没说清楚吗
Sorry, am I not being as clear as possible here?
- 我们需要 - 不 你很
- We need something- - No, you're actually being
自我矛盾
very contradictory with yourself.
我可没自我矛盾
I'm not contradictory with myself, man.
伙计们
Guys,.
当代的简述
Contemporary briefing.
那能意味着一 二 三
That could mean one, two, three,
四五个不同意思
four, five different things.
等会 我要跟那人谈谈
Give me a minute. I'm gonna talk to the guy.
我能找几个音乐家
I can bring up the musicians
他妈的能在瞬间做成
that can fucking do that in a snap.
- 嗨 - 抱歉
- Hey. - Sorry.
你们结束了吗
Are you finished?
- 老天 - 对不起
- Oh God. - I'm sorry.
我跟你说过那有可能发生
I told you that might happen.
看上去要花很久
I mean, it seems to take so long.
有人在乎你用没用键盘或
Does anyone actually care whether you use a keyboard or-
我在乎
I care.
有点 我在乎
A little bit, I care.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
我是说他们 明白吗
I meant them, you know?
你肯定很失望
It must be frustrating for you.
你有天赋 知道自己在做什么
You're talented, you know what you're doing and it's...
真令人尴尬
Embarrassing, it's embarrassing.
不 我不是
No, I'm not...
只是 你知道
Yeah, it's just, you know.
就是个他妈的短歌♥ 那就是一切
It's just a fucking jingle, you know, it's all it is.
一个短小的傻♥逼♥曲子
It's just a fucking little jingle.
那不是我要说的
No, that's not what I'm saying.
别说了 别这样
Stop, please, stop.
我们都经历了糟糕的一天
We've both had a really shitty day.
我想要传统音调中的当代元素
I want a contemporary take in traditional tunes!
- 好 我们接受 - 你呢
- Alright, we'll have it. - Will you?
好 我们今天完成明天你就能拿到了
Yes, we'll work on it today and tomorrow you'll have it.
昨天就该完成的 你知道的
It should have been ready yesterday, as you know.
你会拿到它的 而且很完美
You'll have it and it will be perfect!
本该是昨天
Yesterday!
我们再试一次
We got one more shot.
- 没问题 - 一次
- Yeah, yeah. - One more shot!
太棒了
So good, all right.
- 会很完美的 - 我送他出去
- It's gonna be great. - Let me see him out.
- 希腊风情浓郁 - 放松点
- Very Greek. - Take it easy, huh?
当然了
Sure. Sure.
明天见
See you tomorrow, man.
你好
Hey.
为什么
Why?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole...
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
没事
Yeah, yeah, fine.
怎么了
What happened?
没 阿吉里斯和马诺斯 你知道
No, Argyris and Manos, you know,
他们两点以后才能过来
they can't come over until two, you know.
好 那他们就别过来了
Okay, so they don't come over then.
没那么简单 我们有截止日期
Well, it's not that easy. We have a deadline.
解释一下你在说什么
Explain to me what you're saying.
我必须完成那个
I have to finish the thing.
该死的短曲
This fucking jingle thing.
你得跟我一起去见你前女友
Well, you have to come with me to see your ex girlfriend.
你必须这么做
This is what you have to do.
- 别嘲笑我 - 我没有
- Don't start laughing at me. - I'm not. No, no, no.
- 我们谈谈 - 不 你直冲
- Let's talk about this. - No, you are coming...
没门
No way!
没有商量余地
We are not talking about this.
你不能留我一个人
You cannot leave me.
- 别跟我来这套 - 我不会留你一个人
- Don't try that with me. - I'm not leaving you.
我不会留你自己
I'm not leaving you.
你知道我在想什么
You know what I think?
我觉得这样更好
I think it's better.
听我说
Let me tell you why.
- 不 - 等等
- No. - Hold on.
我什么都不想听
I'm not letting you tell me anything.
你是个性感的律师
No, no, and you're this fucking sexy lawyer
能让所有人相信任何事
who just can convince anybody of everything.
- 米基 不 - 你太棒了
- Mickey, no. - You're amazing
你走起来光芒万丈
and you're walking like the light
而她是个该死的疯子
and she's fucking crazy.
米基
Mickey.
听我说 听着
Listen to me, listen to me.
在两秒内会很疯狂
It's gonna go wild in two seconds.
如果我在那她会歇斯底里
And if I'm there, she's gonna get all hysterical
试图
and try to...
首先 她会很嫉妒
First of all, she's gonna be all jealous.
她会试着占你的上风
She's gonna try to one-up you and it's about...
但派对怎么办
But what about the party?
我们为什么不
Why don't we...
派对会很棒的
Party's gonna be great.
但我们可以取消这个
Yeah, but we can cancel this.
我会准备好一切
I'll have everything ready.
万无一失
I'll have everything ready.
- 不 - 听着
- No. - Listen.
就一次 我保证
It's just this one time, I promise.
就算我在笑不代表这有趣
I'm laughing but this is not funny.
- 就这一次 - 而且你不能
- It's just this one time. - And you can't...
得了 我们上♥床♥
Come on, I'll have sex with you.
你想跟我上♥床♥
You wanna have sex with me?
- 来吧 - 永远不
- Let's go. - Never.
- 我会做那个的 - 没有第二次
- I'll do that thing. - Never again.
- 你知道没有 - 我恨你
- You know that. - I hate you.
- 来吧 - 我恨你
电影精选列表