I'm sorry.
拜托别毁了它
Please don't ruin it.
你想知道我在想什么吗
You wanna know what I think?
告诉我
Tell me.
我想我们要和这家伙告别了
I think we're gonna have to say goodbye to this thing.
不 这是我唯一的东西
No, it's my, the one thing.
我知道该怎么做
And I know exactly what to do.
这是我唯一花了钱的东西
This is the only thing I spent money on.
我知道该怎么做
I know exactly what to do.
哦不
Oh, no.
我们可以再试试
We can keep trying.
我们已经尽力了
We did.
不 我爱这个沙发
No, I love this couch.
嗨
Hey, hey, hey.
我知道
I know.
一天两次
Twice in a day.
完美
Perfect.
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
你好吗
What's going on?
你好吗
What's up?
好吧
Alright.
来吧伙计们 走起
Come on guys, let's go!
我的天啊
Oh my God!
悠着点 米基
Yo, easy Mickey!
我们看着呢 哈喽
- We can see you. - Hello.
这家伙是谁
Wow, who's that guy?
这是格雷格
This is Greg.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
哦
Oh.
你朋友多大了
How old is your friend?
40 42吧
Like, 40, 42.
他像个巨婴
He looks like a giant baby.
他们现在是你的朋友了
They're gonna be your friends now.
我很兴奋 太好了
I'm so excited about it, that's great.
还好
Okay?
好多了
More than okay.
嗨
Hey.
怎么每晚都吵吵闹闹的
Hey! What's with that racket every night?
请下来
Please, please come down.
朱丽叶 来吧
Juliet, come on.
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
我的天啊
Oh my God!
你好吗
How are you?
你看起来不错
You look great.
不 你看起来不错
No, you look good.
这是米基
This is Mickey, guys.
这是我跟你说起的那个人
This is the one I was telling you about.
嗨 这是克洛伊
Hey, this is Chloe.
嗨
- Oh, hi! - Hi!
我是巴斯蒂安 这是巴斯蒂安
- I'm Bastian. - This is Bastian.
我知道你是谁 天啊
I know who you are. Oh my God.
很高兴见到你 非常特别的人物
- Nice to meet you. - Very, very special person.
祝你♥妈♥的♥生日快乐
Happy fucking birthday.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
他来了 走吧 走吧
- Here he is. - Come on, let's go, let's go.
我去
What the fuck!
这是什么
What is this?
这太棒了
This is fucking amazing.
嗨听我说一句
Hey, hey, hey. Listen up for a second.
你们知道这是谁吗
You know who this is?
她会替我一会儿
Well, she's gonna take over for a little while.
所以你们多给她鼓励
So make sure you give her a little bit of love, all right?
还有 克洛伊·盖恩斯
And also, Chloe Gains.
我知道今天我们失去了你心爱的沙发
I know that today we lost your favorite couch,
但得到了一个大家庭
but today we gained a family.
你们想成为克洛伊的家人吗
You guys wanna be Chloe's family?
当然了
Fuck yeah!
我爱你 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我他妈爱死你了
I fucking love you.
后退 后退 开搞
Okay, back up, back up, here we go.
嗨
Hey!
后退
Back up.
是时候了
It's time.
我去
Oh shit.
我去
Shit.
我去
Oh, shit.
我去
Oh, shit!
把那个给我
Give me that, give me that, give me that.
你不需要它了
You don't want it anymore.
宝贝 抱歉
It's gonna be, baby, I'm sorry.
这下好了
There you go.
动手吧
Fucking do it.
- 哇 - 这是科普瑟里
- Whoo! - This is Kypseli!
再见
Bye bye!
- 我去 太疯狂了 - 我很高兴
- Fuck, that was crazy. - Oh, I'm glad.
每个人在雅典都是疯子
Everyone is lunatic in Athens.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Oh, thanks.
没有沙发了
No more couch.
我们搞定了
We did it.
不敢相信你那么做了
I can't believe you did that.
没事的
It's gonna be all right.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
你得逞了 所以才没事
You got what you wanted, that's why it's okay.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
不客气
Ah, you're welcome.
我很喜欢你穿的体恤
I really like that shirt you're wearing.
哦是吗
Oh yeah.
这是你的乐队吗
This was your band?
是啊 曾经是
Yeah, that was...
你们还做了T恤
And you had T-shirts?
- 是啊 - 这是新奥尔良的
- We did. Yeah. - It's a neighborhood
一个社区 我们第一场演出就在那里
in New Orleans where we did our first gig.
- 哇 - 我们年轻时
- Oh, wow. - When we were very young.
然后我们签约
Yeah, and we got a deal...
是你签约
You got a deal.
不 我们签约
No, we got a deal.
- 别他妈开始说这个 - 是你得到的签约
- Don't fucking start that. - You got a deal.
我们只是跟着你
And we were just there for the ride.
- 告诉我发生了什么 - 是这样的
- So tell me what happened. - What really happened was,
我们他妈的得到签约
we fucking got our deal.
我们做了很棒的专辑
We made our album, it was fantastic.
嗯
Okay.
我们带着专辑巡演
We take the album on tour, right?
巡演也很棒
Tour's amazing as well.
就在他妈的最后 在巅峰时期
Right at the fucking end, at peak, peak success,
这他妈的家伙 这个米基单飞了
this fucking guy, this Mickey go lucky goes solo.
毫无征兆
Out of nowhere.
留下我们不知所措
Leaves us hanging.
我不得不去纽约
I went to New York because I didn't really have a choice.
你当时
And you were doing
- 你自己的事 - 你有选择
- your own thing and you went… - You had a choice.
- 你有你自己的事 - 是啊 还有什么
- And you had your own thing - Yeah, what else
- 我该怎么办 - 因为那是
- was I supposed to do. - Because it was
巴斯蒂安节目 很棒
the Bastian show, and it was great.
- 我们组建的乐队 - 那很棒
- We made that band. - And it was great.
你成名了 有了1800万粉丝
You became super famous, you got like 18 million followers.
你很擅长社交网络
You're good on Instagram, whatever.
我不得不做一张专辑 因为你离开了
Yeah, I had to go make an album because you fucking left.
我觉得那是个很棒的专辑
电影精选列表