And I think it's a great album.
- 这他妈的不是重点 - 得了吧 我超爱
- It's not the fucking point. - Come on, I love it.
不不 去你♥妈♥的♥
No. No, fuck you.
你知道吗 他留着乐队得到的
You know what, he kept every fucking bad review
每一个差评
the band got.
一个不差
Every single one.
为什么留着他们
Why keep them?
因为我不 不能
'cause I don't, I can't...
- 我想要进步 - 告诉她为什么
- I wanted to improve - Tell her why.
- 我想知道 - 一个不差
- And I wanted to know... - Every single one.
我想知道
I wanna know
- 每个人的想法 - 不你这么做
- what everyone thinks. - No, you done it
因为你恨你自己
because you fucking hate yourself.
那他妈是你问题
That's your fucking problem.
不是 不是
That's not, that's not...
只有失败才让你开心
You are not happy unless you're failing.
哇 这就是为什么
- Whoa. - And that's why
你离开了乐队
you left the band.
哇
Wow.
我猜你需要再来一杯才能高兴起来
So I guess I'll get happy with another drink,
我是说 你懂的
I mean, you know.
- 好 给我来一杯 - 他妈的
- Yeah, fucking get me one. - Oh no, fuck.
天啊
Jesus.
我放点音乐
I'm gonna put some music on.
好 放点音乐
Okay, put some music on.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么呢
Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
我像在干什么
What does it fucking look like I'm doing?
天啊 来吧
Oh God, come on, let's go.
奶奶睡着了 别他妈的
Grandma's asleep, don't fucking...
来吧
Come on, let's go, let's go.
饶了我吧
For fuck's sake.
你考虑过回家吗
Do you ever think about coming home?
没有
No.
为什么
Why?
为什么要考虑
Why think about it?
我觉得你该回家
I think you should come home.
人都会变
Like, people have changed.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
嗨
Hey.
你想
Do you wanna...
- 你想要一些吗 - 你们能快点吗
- Do you want some? - Can you hurry up?
我要尿尿
I need to pee.
好
Okay, yeah, yeah.
好我们马上出去
Yeah, we'll be right out.
他妈的
Fuck.
我说错什么了吗
Anything I said?
糟了
Oh bug.
你是认真的吗
Are you even serious?
- 是啊 - 是认真的
- Yeah. - Yeah?
和你孩子见面那种认真吗
Like what, met your kid serious?
不不 她还没见过他
No, no, she hasn't met him yet.
但她以后会的
But she's going to, she's...
我他妈的已经有孩子了
I got a fucking kid now.
- 我知道 - 多可怕
- I know. - What the fuck!
我是说 我看到了
I mean, I saw that.
难以置信
I couldn't believe that.
我们怎么就有孩子了
Like, how the fuck have we got kids?
我们变老了
We're getting old.
听着 我们应该重新写词
Listen. I think we should start writing again.
认真的
Like seriously.
我还有六个月
I've got fucking six months left.
跟我来 我们能在路上写
Come with me. We can start writing on the road.
那会很棒
It will be great.
- 不 - 不 听着
- No. - No, look.
我他妈的厌倦了重复同样的事
I'm fucking sick of doing the same shit over and over.
他们让我和那些怪胎工作
They sent me to work with these fucking weird guys
在纽约 洛杉矶
in New York, LA.
他们墙上有他妈的牌匾 牛逼哄哄
They've got fucking plaques on the wall, blah, blah, blah.
我他妈的给魔力红上班
I work with fucking Maroon 5.
我们他妈的讨厌死魔力红了
We fucking hate Maroon 5.
我是说 考虑一下
I mean, think about it.
好吧
All right, yeah.
我很想你
Like, I miss you.
跟我回去吧
Come with me.
你是真的失败了才会开心吗
Is it true you're only happy when you're failing?
不是
No.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
- 还好吗 - 还好 谢谢
- Everything okay? - Yeah, fine, thank you.
我很抱歉我们只能在这里
Again, I'm really sorry we have to do this here.
我暂时还没有办公室
I'm still between offices at the moment.
没关系
That's fine.
谢谢你为我抽空
Thank you for squeezing me in.
没事 我很抱歉有噪音
No problem and I'm really sorry about the noise.
今天我们都在家办公
We're both trying to work from home today, so...
你J1签证有问题
Okay, so, the reason that there was a problem with your J-1
是因为你在美国
is because you already held that status
已经是研究员的身份
of a researcher in the US.
所以你
So you're no longer,
不符合申请条件
you don't meet the eligibility criteria.
明白吗
Does that make sense?
当希腊成为世界的中心
When Greece becomes the centre of the world.
唯一的解决办法是里格斯化肥
Then the only solution is Lioggos fertilizer.
里格斯 新世纪认证化肥
Lioggos: certified fertilizer for the new era.
- 哇 - 不错啊 伙计
- Wow. - Good job, man.
- 拍的很美 - 干得好
- Beautifully shot. - Good job, yeah.
音乐不错
Nice music, man.
你们庆祝完了吗
Okay, are you done congratulating each other, okay, yeah?
不行 这和我们说好的完全不一样
No. This is totally not what we discussed.
什么破烂
And it's total crap.
- 破烂 - 破烂玩意
- Total crap? - This is a total crap.
破烂 有一个很简单的原因
Total crap, and there is a basic, very basic reason for it.
没有希腊风格 没有从希腊土壤
It has no Greekness that kinda comes from the Greek soil,
希腊自然 希腊精神中汲取的
from the Greek nature, from the mentality...
你能别打断我吗
Can you stop interrupting me?
还有你能不能别抽烟
Would you mind not smoking, also?
不行 我喜欢在我家抽烟
No, I like smoking in my house.
得了吧 马诺斯 这是我家
Come on Manos, it's my house.
没关系 没关系
It's okay, it's okay.
马诺斯 他能抽烟
Manos, he can smoke.
- 我可以抽烟吗 - 当然可以
- Is it okay if I smoke? - Of course it's okay. Go on.
我们先做好简介
Let's get the briefing first.
我在帮你
I'm trying to help you here.
简介 有些好笑
Yeah, the briefing was, you know, a little funny.
我们需要一些
The briefing is that we simply need something
现代性的东西
that has modernity, that is the same-
- 当代的 - 当代的
- Contemporary. - Contemporary,
同时表现出希腊风格
but at the same time, it conveys a feeling of Greekness.
一些能让希腊观众产生共鸣的东西
Something that the Greek audiences can relate to.
这难道不是 这不是吗
And this is not? This is not?
显然你没搞懂
It's something that you obviously don't understand.
这就是你想到的希腊风情吗
So this is what you think when I tell you Greekness?
你就只能想到这些吗
This is what you come out with?
就想出个布祖基琴
You come out with a bouzoukI as if we were...
这是传统 兄弟
It's traditional man!
我想保险一点
I wanna play it safe
因为我觉得你想保险一点 所以我
'cause I feel like you want something more safe, so I...
别提他妈的布祖基琴了
Cut the fucking bouzouki.
我会去掉布祖基琴的
I'll cut the bouzouki.
- 谢谢 - 马诺斯 如果把我们的想法结合一下
- Thank you. - If we combine, Manos,
如果我们把现在的布祖基琴
电影精选列表