克里斯托斯 这好像是我给你留的第三条留言了
Christos, this is like the third message I've left for you
显然你在无视我
and you're ignoring me, obviously.
我以为你会来这里
I thought you were gonna be here.
我们可以好好道别
That we could like say goodbye to each other
像个成年人一样
like civilized human beings.
显然你没打算这么做
But obviously you're not up for that, so...
所以你知道吗 混♥蛋♥ 克里斯托斯
So you know what? Fuck you, Christos.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
你总能一下就找到美国妞
You have a nose for American chick.
算了吧 那女孩看起来疯了
Come on, that girl looks insane.
去和她搭讪 兄弟
Go talk to her, man.
不 我在工作
No, I'm working.
行了吧 我对你的歌♥单了如指掌
Come on, I know your playlist inside out.
先放R&B 然后放迪斯科
It's the same R&B shit and then later on a bit of disco.
这首不是R&B也不是迪斯科
It's not R&B and it's not disco!
这首歌♥他妈的有20分钟长 快去
This song is 20 fucking minutes long, come on!
嘿
Hey!
操
Fuck!
星期五
嗷
Ow!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
听着 你们俩
So, listen, guys.
你也是美国人 你也是美国人
You're an American, you're an American.
你是男人 你是女人
You're a man, you're a woman.
就这样吧
There you go.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的 阿吉里斯 - 那个该死的家伙是谁
- Oh, you fuck! Argyris! - Who the fuck is that guy?
阿吉里斯 你认识他吗
Argyris. You know him?
- 不 - 他是个混♥蛋♥
- No. - He's an asshole.
你们成了 耶
You guys are doing it, yeah!
想出去吗
You wanna get out of here?
- 是 - 来吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
来吧
Come on.
早上好
Good morning!
- 我们这还有孩子 - 好了女士 不要凑热闹
- We have children here! - Alright madam, return to your towel.
要我给你那杯咖啡或其他的吗
Can I get you a coffee or something?
怎么回事
What's all that?
穿好衣服
Get dressed already.
我们这还有孩子 请快处理好
We have small kids here. Please do something!
回去坐好 女士
Return to your towel madam!
这就是我们来这里的原因
That's what we're here for.
穿好衣服 走吧
Get dressed, let's go.
他们被铐上手铐带走了
Oh they're hammered. Handcuffs and off we go.
嗨 我是米基
Hi, I'm Mickey.
克洛伊
Chloe.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
进来
Come.
快走快走
Come, come, come.
欢迎你们
Welcome guys!
- 下午好 长官 - 怎么回事
- Good afternoon Commissioner - What have we got here?
我们抓了两个裸着躺在沙滩上的人
We caught them stark naked on the beach.
那你们想让我做什么 给他们穿衣服吗
And what you want me to do? Get them dressed?
- 我们已经让他们穿好衣服了 - 把手铐解开
- We got them dressed already - Take the cuffs off!
你们有身份证和护照吗
Do you have IDs? Passports?
- 有有 - 你的护照还和身份证
- Yeah, yeah. - Passport? ID?
该死的 我的包 不见了
Oh shit, my bag, I lost my bag.
我们
We...
美国人
Americans!
我们是美国人
We're Americans.
你们支持哪个足球队
Which basketball team you support?
骑士队
The Cavaliers.
你呢 你
There you go. You?
密尔沃基队
Milwaukee.
- 噢 希腊怪物 - 希腊 是啊
- Ah, Greek Freak. - Greek, yeah!
对
Oh, yes.
让他们签了字就走人
Get them to sign and send them off.
- 先生 - 嗯
- Mister. - Yeah.
- 自己的衣服 - 对
- Clothes, eh? - Right.
- 沙滩上 要穿衣服 - 好
- Beach, clothes. - Yes.
当然要穿
Yes, of course.
家里 不用穿衣服
Home, no clothes.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要回到那个地方找到我的包
I've gotta find my way back to that house to get my bag.
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
我要去找我的摩托车
I gotta get my bike.
好
Okay.
你们要回沙滩那对吗
You're going back to the beach, right?
抽烟
Smoke.
嘿 帮个忙 拜托了
Hey, come on, please.
抽烟有害健康
Smoking is bad for you.
一脚油就到了
Just one ride.
来吧 我带你们回去
Come, come, I'll take you.
为了该死的健康
For fucks sake...
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
上帝啊
Jesus!
希望还有人在
Hope everyone's alive.
门锁了吗
Is it locked?
对
Yeah.
你好
Hello!
- 我想应该他不在这 - 你好
- I don't think he's here. - Hello.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Well, who are you calling?
- 阿吉里斯 - 谁
- Argyris. - Who?
给我们牵红线的人
The guy who introduced us.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
这是他祖母的房♥子
Yeah, this is his grandmother's house.
或者其他人祖母的房♥子
Or one of them.
好吧
All right.
该死
Shit!
走吧 我们得回城里一趟
Come on, we've gotta go back to the town.
不 我要拿上我的包 我需要它
No, I've gotta wait for my bag, I need it.
不不不 我们晚点再给他打电♥话♥ 走吧
No, no, no, we'll call him later, let's go.
我带你回去
I'll take you back.
你带我回家吗
You'll take me to my house?
你想去哪我就带你去哪
I'll take you anywhere you want.
就是这
Just here.
非常谢谢你
Oh, thank you so much.
哇哦 好看
Wow, very nice.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你送我回家 非常感谢
Thanks for taking me home, I really appreciate it.
嗯 好
Sure, absolutely.
很高兴
It's been nice.
嗯 很高兴遇见你
Yeah, it was really nice to meet you.
米基
Mickey.
我知道
I know.
- 克洛伊 - 克洛伊
- Chloe. - Chloe.
你今晚要做什么
What are you doing tonight?
我要收拾行李
I'm packing.
我明天准备回美国
I go back to the States tomorrow.
真的吗 回去多久
Really? For how long?
永远
For ever.
我受够了希腊
I've had enough of Greece.
好吧 如果你想有个正式的告别
Well, if you wanna have a proper goodbye,
今晚我在这个岛上打碟
I'm deejaying on this island tonight.
一定会很有趣的
It's gonna be a lot of fun.
我真的得收拾东西准备离开了
I think I should probably just get ready to go.
我走了 好吗
I'm gonna go, okay?
谢谢 还有谢谢你不是个混♥蛋♥
Thank you, and thank you for not being an asshole.
这对我来说挺新鲜的
It's like a new thing for me.
努力不成为混♥蛋♥
Try not to be an asshole.
好吧 我该走了
电影精选列表