Can I help you?
米基的外卖♥♥
It's delivery for Mickey.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
多少钱
How much is that?
52.6
It's 52.60.
稍等
One second.
这就是你的计划 叫外卖♥♥
This was your plan, to order in food?
给你
Here you...
沙拉三明治 烤肉串
Falafel, souvlaki.
寿司
Sushi.
不错 对吧
It's good, right?
- 不错 - 还有些寿司
- It's good. - Yeah, some more sushi.
你还好吗
Hey, are you good?
- 还好 我是说 - 得了 多好玩
- Yeah, I mean... - Come on, it's funny.
真的吗
Really, is it though?
是啊
Yeah.
是真实的
You know, it's real.
就像我们不在乎 但还是在乎那种感觉
It's like we don't care, but we care, that kind.
我在乎
Yeah, I care.
我知道
I know.
那很好
That's good.
不是为现在 阿吉里斯
Yeah, it's not for now, Argyris.
好的
Yeah, okay.
- 现在只要 - 那样很好
- Now just... - Very good that.
我的天
Oh my God.
太谢谢你能来了
Thank you so much for coming.
我之前不知道是不是生日派对
I didn't know if it was a birthday party.
我该不该带个礼物来
Should I bring a present?
我们管那种叫无意义派对
Yeah, we're calling it a pointless party
因为真的没什么意思
because there isn't any point to it.
但我们只想让大家聚一聚
But we just wanted everyone to meet, you know?
但开派对很棒
But it's great to give parties.
没几个人再开了
No one throws parties any longer.
我们也是这么说的
That's exactly what we said.
- 不会吧 - 所以就是这了
- No! - So, this is home.
所以你不是在帮人看♥房♥♥子
So, you're not house sitting?
不 这是米基的
No, this is Mickey's...
这是米基
This is Mickey.
- 米基 这是爱莉 - 你好
- Mickey, this is Elli. - Hi!
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you.
来个沙拉三明治吗
You want a falafel?
一会吧
I'll have one later.
- 好的 - 太棒了
- Okay. - Great.
- 那就是米基 - 那是你男朋友
- Yeah, so that's Mickey. - So that's your boyfriend?
- 对 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
你还在柯洛纳基吗
So are you still in Kolonaki?
不 我们搬到北边的郊区了
No, we moved to the northern suburbs.
你们
We?
科斯塔斯和我
Kostas and I.
我未婚夫
My fiancé.
老天 好大的钻戒
Oh my God! That is a rock.
- 哇 - 挺好的
- Wow! - No, it's great.
恭喜 我真高兴
Oh, congratulations, I'm so happy.
谢谢你克洛伊
Thank you, Chloe.
我希望你也如此
Well, I wish you the same, you know?
这个
Oh well.
我们去喝点东西吧
Let's go get a drink.
太好了 我需要喝点什么
Yes, I need a drink.
你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing, man?
我点了这个
I ordered this one.
没人点 这是个自助 你得分享
Nobody ordered, it's a buffet, you share.
没事 这对我有好处
Oh, it's okay, this is good for me.
来吧
Come on.
- 嗨米基 - 嗨
- Hey, Mickey! - Hey, wow.
看看你
Look at you.
带了点啤酒来
Got a little beer.
真不错
Looking good, looking good.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
看看小阿吉里斯在干什么
What is little Argyris doing here?
你在拉屎吗 小混♥蛋♥
Are you having a poo? A little shit?
看看这个可爱的小男孩大号♥
Look at this cute boy taking a dump!
得了 别像个混♥蛋♥一样 放下 我妈把它裱起来的
Come on don't be an asshole, leave it. My mom framed it.
快点 放下
Come on man, leave it!
你把大家聚起来真的太好了
It's great that you put together, you know,
他的朋友和你的朋友
his people, your people.
真的很好玩
It's really fun.
我想介绍你认识个人
I wanna introduce you to somebody.
等我一会
Excuse me for just a second.
- 好吧 - 跟我来
- Oh, okay. - Come with me.
你们都是从伦敦来的
So, you guys are both from London.
我觉得应该介绍你们认识
So, I thought I should introduce you.
乔尼这是提姆 提姆 这是乔尼
Johnny, Tim. Tim, Johnny.
嗨乔尼 你好吗
Hey Johnny, how are you, man?
- 很好 - 我给你拿杯酒吧
- Good. - Can I get you a drink?
你有果汁吗
Ah, do you have juice?
- 橙汁可以吗 - 鲜橙汁吗
- Orange? - Is it fresh?
- 是的 - 太好了
- Yes. - Okay, great.
好的
Okay.
你来自伦敦哪个区
So yeah, where are you from in London?
达格南
Dagenham.
好 所以不是那么
All right, so not kind of...
对
Yeah.
你也是伦敦的对吧
London too, huh?
荷兰公园
Well, I mean, Holland Park.
但我很少在那
But I'm barely there.
大部分时间在这
Kind of spending a lot of time here.
你在这是干什么的
Oh, what are you doing here?
创业
I'm doing a startup.
好吧
Okay.
名字叫你的家
It's called Your Home.
像一种为全球人提供解决房♥子问题的办法
It's sort of housing solution for the global citizen.
像这样的地方 你进来
So places like this, you just get in,
把这改头换面 让这地方看上去棒一点
rip these places out and make these cool,
很有效的系统
quite functional pods.
我们被困住瑞典的一个小酒吧里
Well, we're trapped in this bar in Switzerland
因为当时外面的雪大约有六尺深
because it was like six feet of snow outside.
没错
Oh, yeah!
你们这些人 往唱片机里放了得有20法郎
You guys, you put like 200 francs into the jukebox
而且把去年圣诞这首歌♥放了得有一百遍
and played "Last Christmas" on repeat 100 times.
- 太尴尬了 - 我爱那首歌♥
- That's so embarrassing. - I love that song.
太他妈浪费了
They were so fucking wasted, you know.
还有克里斯托斯 他扔了
And Christos, you know, he threw...
他是个好人
He's a good guy, that guy.
他往桌上扔了3000法郎
He threw down 3,000 francs on the table, you know?
每个人都在喝酒
And everybody was doing shots.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
他看上去特别好
And he looks very, very nice.
他是个很好的人
Yeah, he's a really good guy.
没关系
He is. It's fine.
你要不要喝一杯
You want a drink or not?
要 请给我一杯伏特加
Yes, I would like a vodka please.
没问题
Sure.
你做的太他妈恶心了
Dude, it's fucking disgusting what you're doing
你该为此感到羞愧 真的
and you should be ashamed of yourself, seriously.
我该为此感到羞愧
I should be ashamed of myself?
你又做了什么
What do you do? What do you do with your life?
兄弟 我离开伦敦因为那
Mate, I left London 'cause London
就像一个他妈贵到离谱的
was like fucking ridiculously expensive,
我负担不起继续在那
I couldn't afford to live there anymore-
也许是因为你没有工作
电影精选列表