Cheers.
我们今晚要死了
We're all gonna die tonight.
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on!
嗨
Hi!
你太棒了
You're amazing.
我从没跳过舞 从未
I never ever dance, ever.
得了吧
Come on.
好啦 你很棒了
Oh, come on, you were so good.
看看这个
Look at this.
人们想听这个狗屁音乐
People wanna hear fucking shit.
停下
Stop.
这是克洛伊
This is Chloe.
嗨 我太高兴了
Hi, I'm so glad.
今天是个大日子 对吧
Today is the big day, huh?
24小时
24 hours.
不到
And less.
你有没有想过 我他妈在做什么
Do you ever think, "Oh what the fuck am I doing?"
我他妈到底在干什么
Like, what am I actually fucking doing?
没有
Not really.
从来没有吗
Never?
我想说 当然 但我想的
I mean, sure, but it's more like,
更像是 为什么我要开冰箱
"Why did I just open the fridge?
我知道我并不想这样做
I know I didn't really want to."
天呐
Oh my God.
这真♥他♥妈♥
This is so fucking...
是个生活的好方式
That is such a good way to live.
你之前七年就是这么过的吗
Is that how you've lasted seven years here?
对
Yeah.
我还有个儿子
And I have a son.
你有儿子吗
You have a son?
是的
Yeah.
- 哇 - 有吓到你吗
- Wow. - Does that freak you out?
不 没有
No, no.
因为我真的是个好父亲
'cause I'm a really great father.
不 我可没这么说
No, I'm not saying that...
你就是没把我当父亲看待
You just didn't see me as a father.
不是
It's not...
嘿 听着 你知道
Hey, listen, you know, it's...
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
他叫赫克托
His name is Hector.
好名字
It's a good name.
是的
It is.
他多大
How old is he?
他六岁
He is six years old.
房♥子里的那个房♥间就是给他的
That's the room in the house.
- 哦 - 我室友的房♥间
- Oh. - My roommate's room.
好暖
That's sweet.
你什么时候见他
When do you see him?
随时想见都可以 不过也看他妈妈的意思
Whenever I can, but it depends on his mom too.
她妈妈不好沟通是吗
Things are bad with her?
你没和她在一起吧
You're not together with her, are you?
没
No.
好 我就是
Okay, I was just...
- 没 没在一起 - 我就是问问
- No, I'm not. - I was just checking.
没事
Oh, it's fine.
听着 这个就是
I mean, look, it's, you know...
我还在努力争取
It's a work in progress.
现在还是
Still.
但你想见他 对吗
But you wanna see him, right?
当然了
Of course.
这条很好看呀
Oh, that's nice.
不过我不会穿的
I wouldn't wear it, though.
为什么
Why?
因为不是我的风格
Because it's not very me.
也许是我的风格
Maybe it's me.
你穿它肯定好看
You'll look good in it.
能给我们两杯咖啡吗 冰的那种
Could we get two coffees please, the cold ones?
谢谢
Thank you.
我得给阿吉里斯打个电♥话♥
I've gotta call Argyris.
- 为什么 - 因为你的包呀
- Why? - 'cause of your bag.
你姓什么
Oh, what's your last name?
盖恩斯
Gains.
- 盖恩斯 - 是的 盖恩斯
- Gains? - Yeah, Gains.
就是获得动力的那个获得
Like, gains momentum?
阿吉里斯 你喝醉了吗
Argyris, are you drunk?
是一个手拿包 一个包包 就是一样东西
It's a handbag, like a bag, like a, you know, like a thing.
是的 里面有一个钱包和ID
Yeah, with a purse and a ID in it.
没错
Exactly.
她的名字叫克洛伊·盖恩斯
And her name is Chloe Gains.
她就叫这个
That's her name.
好的 我过去拿一下
All right, I'm gonna come and get it.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
每两个小时有趟轮渡
There's a ferry every two hours.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我们可以跳过几趟船
We can skip a couple of boats.
你知道吗
You know what?
知道什么
What?
你回不去了
You're not going back.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
美国 你回不去了
America, you're not going back.
我几个小时后就走了
I'm leaving in like hours.
如果你回去那就大错特错
Well, you're gonna make a big mistake if you do.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
人总会后悔没做的事
You're always gonna regret not doing something
而不是做过的事 你会后悔的
rather than doing something, and you're gonna regret it.
你怎么知道我会后悔
How do you know what I'm gonna regret?
你想回去吗
Look, do you wanna go back?
我想不想不重要
It doesn't matter.
我跟你说了 我们聊过了 这不是
I told you, we talked about this, it doesn't...
你想回去吗
Do you wanna go back?
好吧
Okay.
你不应该假设
You shouldn't make assumptions
你认为什么对我来说是好的
about what you think is good for me
我们只是上了几次床
when we've only fucked a couple of times.
真狠
Wow.
对不起 我不是想告诉你该做什么
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to tell you what to do.
我只是
I'm just...
听起来就是
Well, it sounded like you were.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
摆脱了头盔
Of the helmet.
他应该很快就到了
He should be here soon, I guess.
我很抱歉船上说了那些话
I'm really sorry about what I said on the boat.
不 不 不 应该是我抱歉
No, no, no, I'm sorry.
不是 我不是那个意思
No, I didn't mean it.
没事
It's all right.
真的 我不是那个意思
Really, I didn't mean it.
我的天
Oh my God!
你要穿过这道门吗
You wanna go through the door?
看看吧 时间刚刚好
Check this out, perfect timing.
- 给你 - 太谢谢你了
- There you go. - Thank you so much.
不好意思 我在来的路上弄丢了一点安全套
Sorry, I lost a few condoms on the way over.
挺逗的
Funny.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你俩睡过了对吧
You guys have been fucking, right?
脸上都写着睡过了
It's written all over your face.
好吧 说到这 我得走了
Okay, on that note, I'm gonna go.
谢谢你把包拿给我
Thanks for my bag.
好了
All right.
谢谢你 米基
电影精选列表