Who has him?
骨仔
Bones.
骨仔
Bones.
刺青店的那个骨仔
Bones from the tattoo parlor, Bones?
对 他说菲尼克斯能放在那里 我再去接他
Yeah, yeah. He said he could hang there until I pick him up.
菲尼克斯在刺青店
He's at the tattoo parlor?
他没有在刺青
He's not getting a tattoo!
我不会进去
I am not going in there!
-你得进去 -我不想去
-You gotta go in there. -I don't wanna go in there.
因为今晚会没完没了 你非去不可
Because this night will never end! That's why you gotta go in.
我信誓旦旦说会看好小孩
I said, I promised, I vowed.
然后我走进去
I said, you know, everything, and then I walk in?
拜托 我不会进去
Please. I'm just not going in there.
这是原则问题 好吗
It's a matter of principle. Okay?
马可 把钥匙给我
Marco, give me your keys.
我会把我的车留下来给她们
We'll leave my car in this general area for the girls.
你们开休旅车载小孩去我家 天啊 真混乱
You guys take the van and the kids to my house. Geez, this is confusing.
我得送贝克去医院
I gotta get Beck to the hospital.
-贝克没受伤 -贝克没受伤
-Beck's fine. -Beck's fine.
你们没听见消防员的话吗 这是原则 快换车
Did you hear the fire guy? It's policy! Now, make the transition.
但我的鸟怎么办
But what about my bird?
有了 我在动物频道看过
Igotanidea.lgotanidea. I saw this on Animal Planet once.
-它们会飞回来 -像这样吗
-They come back. -What, like this?
-对 -妈妈
-Yeah. -Mama!
它又不是老鹰
It's not a falcon.
我没有反应过度
I am not overreacting!
这是谢马吉克餐厅 餐厅里有个精神失常的小姐
I'm calling from Chez Magique. There's a crazy lady in my restaurant.
她刚把她的疯妹妹带来
She just brought her crazy baby sister, or mini-her.
现在有两个失常小姐
There's two crazy ladies now.
原本是一个 现在变成两个 谢马吉克餐厅
One crazy lady first. Now two crazy ladies. Chez Magique.
马可 把鸟抓走
Marco! Get it off! Get it off!
-马可 -鸟呢 你有看见吗
-Marco! Marco! -Where's the bird? Do you see it?
我的鸟呢
Where's my bird? Where's my bird?
被我踩扁了
I sat on it.
我死定了
I'm dead.
-我会杀了你 -住手 好了
-I'm gonna kill you! Kill you! -No, no. Stop, stop. Okay, okay.
-趁你睡着时 -好 我们走
-In your sleep! "Yep, Yep. Okay. Let's go.
这...
It's...
没事 只是...
Just, it's nothing. It's...
我要怎么去接菲尼克斯 我搭公车过来的
How am I supposed to get him? I took the bus to get here.
要是我第一天上班就早走
If I leave work early on my first night,
一定会被开除
I'm gonna get fired! On my first night!
我需要这个工作
I need this job.
-爱莉 -我有休旅车
-Ally. -I've got the van.
我们能开快车去接他 抢救这个情况 恢复正常
We'll run, we'll pick him up. We can fix this. Get right back on schedule.
闺密之夜 只要暂停30分钟就好
Best night out ever will just be on pause for 30 minutes, right?
然后谁要看菲尼克斯
And then do what with the baby?
我还没想到那里 先去开休旅车再说...
I haven't gotten that far yet. Let's get the van, then...
休旅车呢
Where's the van?
我把车停在那里
I parked it right there.
偷车只要几秒就搞定
It only takes a couple of seconds to steal a car.
马可的金玉良言 随时把东西锁起来
That's what Marco says. Always lock everything up.
我有锁 我疯了吗
I did! Am I crazy?
我该怎么做 要报♥警♥吗
So, what do I do? Do I report it to the police?
我们没有手♥机♥
With what phones?
糟糕
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no!
你们没有手♥机♥
You guys don't have phones?
好 我吓到了
Okay, I'm freaking out now.
我的手♥机♥在保龄球馆里 用我的报♥警♥
My phone's back at work. We'll just use mine.
好 我们走
Okay, great. Let's go.
你们能问他们 有没有看见什么吗
Hey, can you ask them and see if they saw anything?
要记得拿我们的鞋
And don't forget our shoes.
但别穿高跟鞋 我的脚好痛
But maybe not wear them. My feet are killing me.
车身有几张汽车贴纸
There are a bunch of stickers on there.
有一张快褪色的鱼贴纸
So, there's a fish one that's pretty faded.
还有"吃有机"
And "Eat Organic."
"我的家教小孩 比你的荣誉学生更聪明"
"My homeschooler is smarter than your honor student."
还有其他的贴纸 但我不想说其中的内容
There are a bunch of others, but I don't really wanna talk about them.
但你懂意思就好
But you get the idea. Okay?
我有私人急事
It's an emergency. It's personal.
大概是八点吧
We think it was taken sometime around 8:00.
-我叫计程车了 -很好 谢谢
-Hey, I called a cab. -Great. Okay, thank you very much.
你确定这是去戴维斯街 最快的路吗
Are you sure this is the fastest way to Davis Street?
对 这条路最快
Absolutely. This is the fastest way.
何不直接走第八街
Why don't you just cut over on to Eighth?
他应该走高速公路
He should take the expressway.
你是英国人吗
Are you from England?
不是 我常听英国广播 说话就有英国腔
No, I just watched a little bit of the BBC and I picked up the accent.
我是出租车司机 小姐 这是我的职业
I'm a cabbie, luv. It's my occupation.
为什么外国腔 总是听起来比较聪明
Why do people from other countries always sound smarter?
因为我们比较聪明 所以这是最快的路
Because we are smarter, which is why this is the fastest way.
-好 请你开快点 -你们都很漂亮
-Okay, can you step on it? -Why, you're all very lovely,
但不行 我不会为你们被开罚单
but, no, I'm not gonna get a ticket for the four of you.
我们在找她的小孩
Well, we're trying to find her baby,
他被丢在刺青店
who happens to be stuck in a tattoo parlor.
好 那不关我的事
Yeah, well, that's none of my business.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you having a laugh?
看路
Road, road, road!
-右边 对 -小心...
-Right! Right. -Watch...
往前开
Onward!
抱歉 你们要去哪里
I'm sorry. Where are we going again?
你能等五分钟吗
So, can you wait just five minutes?
那是真正的五分钟 还是闺密之夜的五分钟
Is that an actual five minutes, or is that a ladies' night five minutes?
接小孩能有多久
How long can it take to get a baby?
骨仔在吗
Is Bones here?
他在做事
Yeah, he's working.
请你去叫他 因为我想问他一件事
Can you go get him, please? 'Cause I have a question for him.
-他有她的小孩...-我要问他
-He, apparently, has her baby... -I need to talk to him right now.
冷静 小姐们 我听不懂你们在说什么
Simmer down, y'all. I can't even understand what you're saying right now.
冷静
Like, Chill.
说真的
For real.
我们来接菲尼克斯
Look, we're here to get Phoenix.
这样才像话 菲尼克斯
See, that's what I'm talking about. Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥浴火重生
Rising from the ashes.
那里的第97号♥设计
That's number 97 over there.
但你应该刺在背后
But I think you should do it across your back,
因为刺在那里会很美
'cause it'll be real pretty-like right there.
不对 她是说...对不起
No, no, no, she was talking... Sorry.
-菲尼克斯是我的儿子 -你有照片吗
-Phoenix is my baby. -Well, do you have a picture?
因为骨仔要照片 才能把刺青刺得很完美
'Cause Bones needs a picture to get the tattoo perfect.
你懂吗 因为那些小捣蛋很难画
You know what I'm saying? 'Cause them little hellions are hard to draw.
我们没有要刺青
None of us want a tattoo!
我想刺青
I want a tattoo.
-你很上道 -好
-Yeah, you do. -Okay.
菲尼克斯是我的儿子 他在后面
Phoenix is my baby and he's in the back.
我们是来接他的
And we are here to pick him up.
但谁会把小孩带到刺青店
But who would bring a baby to a tattoo parlor?
-真是蠢爆了 -我知道
-Like, that's dumb. That's real dumb. -I know, right?
对 那是大问题
Yeah, that's actually a viable question.
还是犯罪
Illegal.
你好
Hello.
我快崩溃了
Okay, I'm officially freaking out now.
布莉姬 没事的
Bridget, it's gonna be okay.
后面没有小孩 太好了
Okay, so, there's no baby back there, which is awesome.
但你们说得和真的一样 害我有点吓到
But you guys had me. I was a little scared,
还以为你们是卫生局的人
like, maybe you were from the health department or something.
-我们要想个计划 -以为你们会逮捕我
-Okay. We're gonna come up with a plan. -You were gonna arrest me,
或更惨 把我的头发理光
or maybe worse, cut off my hair, like, what!
-想办法 -好
-We'll figure it out. -Okay.
如果你们理光我的头发 会变成怎样
What would happen if you cut my hair?
但没关系 等骨仔做完 他会帮你们
电影精选列表