It's not about God taking away all our problems
让一切完美
and making everything perfect.
而是找到人生的意义 快乐和目的
It's about finding the meaning and the joy and the purpose in this,
尽管人生充满混乱
in all the chaos and the crazy.
只要你知道...
And it's knowing...
不管生活过得好不好 上帝都和你同在
It's knowing that God is with you on the good days and the bad days.
我的信仰给我那种领悟 没错
You know, does my faith give me that? Yes, it does.
我永远快乐吗 没有 那是不可能的事
Am I always happy? No, that's a fantasy.
我...
Think I'm...
-爱莉 -是
-Hey, Ally. -Yeah.
谢谢你今晚邀请我
Thank you for inviting me tonight.
这是教友第一次邀请我
You know, it's the first time anyone from the church has invited me
晚上出来玩...过去五年来的第一次
to something like this for... First time in five years.
不客气
Of course.
好 换我了
Hey, yeah. Yes, going.
我能问你一件事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
-免费咨♥询♥ -好
-Little free advice. -Sure.
10次电♥话♥ 你在哪里
伊兹...救命
一切都在控制中
我崩溃了
别崩溃
完全失控
只需要聊聊
爱莉 是我
Hey, Ally. It's me.
只想让你知道 这里一切都很好
Just wanted to let you know that everything is going great here.
我们都很好 我们要到医院一下
We're all good. We're gonna take a little trip to the hospital.
你在开玩笑吗 这个要50张点券
Are you kidding me? You want 50 tickets for this?
简直是敲诈
That's extortion.
贝克卡在火星火箭里
Beck got himself caught in the Rocket to Mars game.
幸好这次他们不必用到
They didn't have to use the jaws of life to get him out
救援工具救他出来
this time, thank goodness.
他松脱了 没有受伤 生命迹象都很稳定
He's free now and he's looking good, his vitals are good. He's stable.
他们说安全起见 要送他到医院检查一下
They say we gotta take him down to have him looked at, anyway.
原则问题 没关系 因为我...
A matter of policy, which is fine, because I sort of...
我想救他出来 结果肩膀脱臼 真讽刺
I dislocated my shoulder trying to get him out of there. Funny thing.
我们花50元换两百张点券
We spent 50 bucks and got 200 tickets,
我想要物超所值的东西
so I expect something of equal or greater value.
-像...-小狗
-Like a, like a, like a... -Puppy!
对 活的动物
Yes! A live animal.
我想要活的动物
I want something like a live animal.
像乌龟或那种宠物猪
Like a turtle or one of those pet pigs.
我想要宠物猪
I'd like a pet pig.
我和贝克坐上救护车
Me and the Beckster are kind of cruising on our own.
他们要休旅车载送小孩
They need the minivan to move the kids around.
我们知道你在哪里 所以我们会开去停车场
We know where you are, so we're just gonna slip into the parking lot
换开休旅车
and switch the keys out for the minivan.
马可有告诉...有传简讯给伊兹 她应该...
And Marco told... Texted Izzy that, so she should...
她应该知道 我相信她会听见留言
She should know that. I'm pretty sure she got most of that.
弹弹球呢 小孩喜欢弹弹球
What about the bouncy balls, right? I mean, kids like the bouncy balls.
马可 那会噎死小孩
Marco, that's a choking hazard.
为什么只有我知道这种事
Why am I the only one that knows this stuff?
注意 各位先生女士 现在是跳舞镜头时间
Watch out, ladies and gentlemen. It's time for the Dance Cam!
镜头会拍到谁呢
Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be?
真大声 太大声了
That is loud. That's very loud.
-今晚的跳舞冠军...-天啊
-The winner of tonight's Dance Cam... -Oh, my.
能得到一个月免费保龄球
...gets a free month of bowling!
好 大声点
Yeah, let me hear you!
很好
All right!
蜜雪儿 跳得好
Michelle! Nice moves.
不是蜜雪儿 好 是艾许莉
It's not Michelle. All right, it's Ashley.
大家请给艾许莉掌声鼓励
Everyone, give it up for Ashley.
回到音乐
Back to the music.
好 你怀孕几个月了
Okay, so, how far along are you?
-什么 -你...
-What? -Well, you're...
我没有怀孕 因为要是有 我会崩溃
No, because if I was, I would be freaking out
我老公会哭得死去活来
that my husband would go whimpering into a fetal position
像他上次那样
like he did last time.
老实说 我听不见你说话
I gotta be honest with you, I didn't get any of that.
打倒六瓶 姐♥妹♥们♥ 赢我啊 桑德拉
Six pins down, ladies! Beat that, Sondra.
不只六瓶
That's more than six.
道德两难
Moral dilemma.
爱莉
Ally?
-你们在这里做什么 -你好 布莉姬
-Hey, what are you guys doing here? -Hey, Bridge.
我们在玩夜间荧光保龄球
Yeah, we're, you know, glow-in-the-dark bowling.
真好玩
Which is so fun!
真的 但没那么好玩
It is, really. But it's actually not that fun.
好 还有谁想上跳舞镜头
Okay, anyone else who wants to be on the Dance Cam?
你有看见吗
Did you see that?
不行 我们这桌不能有空啤酒瓶
No, no, no. We can't have any of this at our table.
不行 这样给人印象不好
No, this does not look good. That does not look good.
跳舞
Dance!
摇摆 跳舞啊
Wiggle. Do anything.
这些不是我的 我不喝酒
These aren't mine. I don't drink.
这些空啤酒瓶不是我的
No, these are not mine.
不行 我不会跳舞
I can't. No, I don't dance.
不行 我要过去...
No, I got to get over and...
跳舞失败
嘘
Boo!
太太 你真丢脸
You, ma'am, are an embarrassment.
那是跳舞失败
That's a Dance Fail.
-就写在那里 -对 但她尽力了
-It's right there. -Yeah, she tried. She tried, though.
-她尽力了 -没错
-She tried hard. -She tried.
我想问一下
Actually, I was just wondering,
你最后叫谁看菲尼克斯
who'd you wind up getting to babysit Phoenix?
我叫乔伊看儿子
I just asked Joey to do it.
你说得对 他需要花时间陪菲尼克斯
I think you were right. He owed Phoenix some Daddy time.
乔伊
Joey?
你的前男友乔伊 那个乔伊
Joey, as in your ex-boyfriend Joey? That Joey?
对 那个乔伊 怎么了
Yes, yes. That Joey, why?
-没事 -怎么了
-Know what? No. -Why?
发生什么事
What's going on?
你好
Hey.
你好 欢迎光临 谢马吉克法式餐厅用餐
Hi, welcome to Chez Magique. Yourjourney awaits you.
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
不行 你要等人带位
Oh, no! You need to wait here.
你在开玩笑吗 让开
Are you kidding me? Move.
-我不会让开 -你会的
-I will not move. -Yes, you will,
不然我会把这里的气氛 搞得乌烟瘴气
or so help me, I will take this aura in here and I will murder it!
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
-没有 -没有
-No. -No.
随便
Whatever.
-把鸟拿去 -我不要
-Here, take the bird. -I don't want the bird.
你一定要拿鸟
Oh, no, you gotta take the bird.
没有鸟他们死都不会上车
There's no way the boys are gonna get in the car without the bird.
-我不要拿鸟 -把鸟拿去
-I don't want the bird. -Take the bird!
安全座椅呢
Hey, where's the car seat?
对 老兄 大家都知道要安全座椅
Yeah, dude. Everybody knows you need a car seat.
你要有安全座椅 那是换开休旅车的重点
You gotta get the car seat. That's the whole point.
鸟要怎么办
What am I gonna do with a bird?
别和我说话
Don't talk to me.
乔伊
Joey!
不会吧
Seriously?
我请你看菲尼克斯一个晚上
I leave Phoenix with you for one night!
他很好 有人在看他
He's fine. Somebody's watching him.
你就能带这随便的女人 出来吃巧克力蛋糕 真好
So that you can take your tramp out for chocolate cake? That's great.
你好 我是布莉姬 很高兴认识你
Hi, I'm Bridget. Nice to meet you.
-你误会了 -他在哪里
-This is totally not what it looks like. -Where is he?
天啊
Man.
惨了
No!
不会吧 西恩 告诉我那不是我的鸟
No, no, no, no, no. Sean, tell me that was not my bird.
告诉我刚才飞走的鸟 不是我的鸟
Tell me that was not my bird that just flew away.
先生
Hey! Hey! Hey!
那是我们的停车位
Hey, that's our parking spot!
谁在看菲尼克斯
电影精选列表