I will find whatever foster care you take my children to.
她正值叛逆期
She's just going through a phase.
等等 先停一下
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second!
太太 等一下 一个一个说...
Ma'am, just wait a second. Hold on, and just one at a time...
别叫我等一下 我的小孩失踪了
Do not tell me to hold on. I have a missing child.
不是 她的意思是...
No. What she's trying to say is that...
爱莉 别插手
Ally, stop, okay?
今晚你什么忙都没帮上
Nothing you've done tonight has helped in any way.
别想补救什么 好吗
So just stop trying to fix things, okay?
你拿走别人的手♥机♥ 就是这种下场
This is what happens when you take away people's cell phones!
你有抓走我女儿吗
Do you have my daughter?
太太 你女儿叫什么名字
Ma'am, what is your daughter's name?
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew it. I knew this was gonna happen.
这是上帝惩罚我 去胡士托音乐节
This is God punishing me for the Woodstock Reunion.
伍德斯托克音乐节
Woodstock Reunion!
你在车队里
You were in the caravan.
我对人过目不忘
I never forget a face.
莎拉 珊蒂
Sarah? Sandy?
-桑德拉 -桑德拉
-Sondra? -Sondra!
我爱你的刺青
I love your tattoo.
来吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Come on, ladies.
等等 你们不能...
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You cannot go...
她们想闯进去
Think they gonna try to go in.
她们不想我进去吧
I don't think they want me in there right now.
我只想打电♥话♥给西恩和孩子
All I really want to do right now is call Sean and the kids.
金属探测器旁边有个电♥话♥
There's a phone over there by the metal detector.
今晚有没有 什么不该来这里的客人
Did anyone come in here tonight that wasn't supposed to be in here?
没有 先生
No. Man, I don't know.
我没有问过客人那种问题
I don't think of asking them those kind of questions,
但你说得很好
but I think you're on to something
因为我应该多关心客人
'cause I should inquire more of our patrons.
这个呢 这...
What about this? What about...
你听过"骨仔"吗
Does the word "Bones" mean anything to you?
-听过 -很好 什么意思
-It does. -Okay. What does it mean?
-那是人名 -是一个人吗
-A person. -Is it a person? Is it a person?
-对 -是一个人
-It is. -It's a person.
-可能是经理 -骨仔是店经理吗
-Could it be the manager? -ls Bones a manager here?
答对了 你对这种事很内行 留住他
You are correct. You're good at this one, bro. Keep him.
你知道她们去哪里吗 往哪个方向走
Do you know where they went? Which direction they went?
-不知道 但我看着她们离开 -她们去哪里
-No, but I did see them leave. -Where did they go?
右转
To the right.
出门 右转
Out, and to the right.
没目的地 她们没说去哪里吗
No destination? They didn't say where they were going?
-右转是东方 -问他...
-Well, I think the right is east. -Ask him...
西恩
Sean?
-老婆 -你在哪里
-Hon? -Where are you?
我们没事 在刺青店这里
We're fine. We're fine. We're at the tattoo parlor.
-什么 -对 刺青...
-What? -Yeah, the tattoo...
后面简直像迷宫
It's a maze back there!
警官 你知道这种经验 会让少女留下创伤吗
Officer, do you know how an experience like this can scar a teenager?
等等 冷静一下
Whoa, whoa. Calm down for a second.
-后退 -她不是无情的罪犯
-Back up! -She's not a hardened criminal.
你们太近了...等等
You're in my space... Hey!
安静 闭嘴 是卡佩丝
Quiet, quiet! Shut up! It's Caprice!
-你好 -长官 这里有状况
-Hello. -Sir, we got a situation up here.
西恩 这是最惨的夜晚
Sean, this has been the worst night ever.
老实说 没有比今晚更惨的事
I honestly don't know how it could get any worse.
好 别乱跑
All right. Yeah, all right. Don't move.
你在哪里
Where are you?
-别吓到 在警局...-警局
-Don't freak out. Some police station... -With the police?
好 我马上来 找到她们了
Okay, okay. We're coming. We got them.
-我们得走了 对 -找到她们了 快走
-We gotta go. Yeah. -You found them? Okay, let's do this.
儿子 谢谢 好了
Hey, big guy. Thanks very much. Okay.
等等 警♥察♥到底要不要来
Wait, so are the police coming or not?
菲尼克斯在哪里 我听不...
Phoenix is where? I can't...
长官 这里有几个失常太太
Sir, we got some unstable women up here.
不行 我恨你 我听不见...
No, no, no, no, no, no, I hate you so much, I can't...
好想杀人 这不是...那是电击枪吗
I'm just gonna kill somebody! This is not... Is that a Taser?
我会电击你
I will tase you.
你不能这样做
You cannot do this.
后退 我会电击你 太太
Stand down! I will tase you, woman!
你敢 我老公是牧师...
How dare you? My husband is the pastor at First...
长官 她们闯进来...
Sir, they just came in here and started to...
那是意外
That was an accident.
我的脸麻掉了
I can't feel my face.
这是恶梦吗
Is this a nightmare?
我的脸麻掉了
My face has no feeling.
布莉姬 我们会找到你儿子 他不会有事的
Bridget. We are gonna find your baby. He is safe.
上帝会保护他
He is in the palm of God's hand.
我不会对你品头论足
And you know what? I don'tjudge you. I don't.
我爱你 上帝爱你
I love you, and you know what? God loves you.
桑德拉 你最好别说话
Sondra, maybe you should just rest.
太太 小孩都很好
Ma'am, the kids are all fine.
请等一下
Just wait.
今晚和我想像的完全不一样
I had tonight playing out differently in my mind.
-吃甜甜圈 凯文 -我要律师
-Have a donut, Kevin. -I want my lawyer.
我只听见卡佩丝说菲尼克斯很好
All I heard Caprice say was that Phoenix was fine.
但她没有说他在哪里 我的手♥机♥就没电了
But she didn't say where and then my phone died.
太太们 请站到门前
You, ladies. Front and center.
你们好 我是墨菲警官
Hello, ladies, I'm Sergeant Murphy.
我们在填写一大堆文件
We've been filling out an awful lot of paperwork trying
想厘清案情
to unravel this mess.
但我想请你们做一件事
But for now, I would like for us to do one thing.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
你们做得到吗
Can you do that for me?
我很冷静
I'm calm. I feel very calm.
你们做得到吗 你们能冷静吗
Can you do that? Can you be calm?
我很高兴
I'm so happy-
你们有访客
Well, you have a visitor.
妈
Mom!
佐伊
Zoel
你为什么会在牢房♥里
Why are you in jail?
我没有 是你
I'm not! You are.
我在后面填写失踪人口文件
I've been in the back filling out this missing person's report.
你没死
You're alive!
好高兴你没死
I am so glad that you're alive!
我打电♥话♥到餐厅 他们说你们的车被偷走
I called the restaurant and they said that your car had been stolen.
我就通知爸 他和西恩在一起
And so, I called Dad, and he's with Sean
他说你们有麻烦
and he told me that you guys were in trouble.
我吓坏了 就开他的车过来警局
So I got so freaked out that I drove over here in his car,
太棒了
which was awesome!
但对不起
But I'm so sorry.
你没有和史帝夫出去
So you didn't go out with Steve.
什么 没有 他是花心大萝卜 你说得对
What? No! He's a total player, you were right.
脸书 我是他的三号♥
Facebook, I'm his number three.
佐伊
Oh, Zoe.
直说吧
Go ahead and say it.
你说得对 我是牧师的女儿 我该完美
You were right. I'm a pastor's daughter, I should be perfect!
不对 女儿 那不是真的
No! Honey, that is not it at all!
我爱你 你让我很骄傲
I love you, and I'm so proud of you.
我只是不想你经历痛苦 犯下我犯过的那些
I just don't want you to go through the pain of making the same mistakes
错误
that I did.
我以前很爱玩 佐伊
I was wild, Zoe.
我以前年少轻狂 有一件事你应该知道
I was a wild child, and there is something you should know about me.
我有刺青
I have a tattoo.
那是脸吗
Is that a face?
那是唐尼·奥斯蒙德
It's Donny Osmond.
我以前超爱他...
It was a mad crush and...
我本来要去掉刺青
Well, I was gonna get it removed,
但你♥爸♥和他长得有点像 所以...
but it kinda started looking like your dad, so...
我从没...刺过青
电影精选列表