我怎么会觉得她会喜欢我?
How could I ever think she'd fall for me?
在这副面具下
Behind this mask,
只有一颗空荡荡的心
there's just an empty heart.
你知道还有什么也很空吗?
You know what else is empty?
我的肚子
My stomach.
小子,我早就说过了
Listen, kid, I told you.
别爱上跟班
Don't fall for your sidekick.
阿德里安
Adrien.
我等了你一整晚
Hm? I've been waiting for you.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
关你什么事?你昨晚没回家
Why do you care? -You didn't come home last night.
你现在又突然关心起我了?
All of a sudden, you're worried about me?
我当然关心
Of course, I worry.
我是你的父亲 我的父亲?
I'm your father. -My father?
我已经没有父亲很久了
I lost my dad a long time ago!
阿德里安,别走
Adrien! Wait!
蒂琪
Tikki,
我…
I...
我知道我喜欢阿德里安
I know I like Adrien.
不喜欢黑猫诺尔 听从心声就对了
Not Cat Noir. -Just follow your heart.
你说得对
You're right.
我的心声
My heart.
阿德里安
Adrien.
是他
That's him!
我… -上吧
Go for it! -Ah!
阿德里安
Hey, Adrien!
你好 -玛丽娜,你好
Hey! Hey, Marinette.
我想要去参加舞会
I've been thinking about... the ball!
我在想 你会不会想要
And I thought maybe you'd like to...
和我一起去?
go... with me?
抱歉,玛丽娜
Sorry, Marinette,
但我不行
but I... can't.
因为
It's just...
我有喜欢的人
there's someone else.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我警告过你了
I tried to warn you.
童话故事不会成真
Fairy tales don't come true.
他有喜欢的人
There is someone else,
现在就站在你面前
and she's right in front of you.
别再妨碍我们了
Stop getting in our way.
亲爱的爱蜜丽
Emilie, my love...
如果无法让你回来跟我们团聚
If I cannot bring you back to us,
那我就主动去找你
then I should be the one to join you.
你想要黑心?
You want a dark heart?
这就是你的渴望?
Is that what you crave?
收下我的吧!
Take mine!
瓢虫女爵和黑猫诺尔,我恨你们
I hate you, Ladybug and Cat Noir.
我爱你
I love you. -Huh?
快躲起来
Take shelter!
妈妈!
Mama!
黑猫诺尔,你去哪了?
Where are you, Cat Noir?
看来这就是
The less interested you are,
欲擒故纵
the more they run after you.
快逃啊
Run!
你装可怜也装够了喔,小子
All right, pity party's over, kid!
该走了
Let's go!
这次我不是在开玩笑
This time, I'm not kidding.
普莱格,举起爪来!
Plagg, claws out!
看来你毕竟还是需要我嘛
Looks like you do need me after all.
你来得还真是时候
Nice of you to show up.
男友太忙没空帮忙吗?
Your boyfriend too busy to lend a hand?
现在不是吵架的时候
We're not doing this now.
我们实力不够,黑猫诺尔
We don't have what it takes, Cat Noir.
他太强了
It's too strong.
接下来就交给我吧 -不!
I'll take it from here. -No!
黑猫诺尔…
Cat Noir, it's...
团结才能力量大
stronger... together.
猫入虎口罗
The kitten is in the lion's mouth.
猫爪行天下
Cataclysm!
黑猫诺尔
Cat Noir!
现在来试试看猫是不是永远摔不死
Now let's see if cats always land on their feet.
铁塔要垮了
Ah! It's going to collapse!
小猫!
Kitty!
黑猫诺尔,醒醒 黑猫诺尔,拜托你回答我
Cat Noir, wake up! Cat Noir, please, answer me!
不要离开我
Don't leave me!
不准碰他
Don't touch him!
不!我能感觉到你全身在颤抖
No! -I can feel your bones shaking!
你只是个害怕的小女孩,对吧?
You're just a scared little girl, aren't you?
玛丽娜
Marinette!
振作点
Get back on your feet!
站起来
Stand up!
不要输给恐惧
Don't let your fears win.
他太强了 我需要瓢虫女爵
He's too strong. I need Ladybug.
没有她,我什么都不是
I'm nothing without her.
救我!瓢虫女爵
Help me, Ladybug.
没有你,瓢虫女爵就不存在
Ladybug doesn't exist without you.
只要你心中的爱战胜恐惧
And as long as love will reign over fear in your heart,
你就不需要面具 也能发挥本来就有的实力
you don't need a mask to be who you already are.
你每天戴着面具拯救世界
You save the world every day with your mask,
但面具下的女生,拯救了我的心
but the girl behind it saved my heart.
阿德里安?
Adrien?
阿德里安
Adrien!
爸?是你?
Dad, you?
这一切都是你造成的?
All of this because of you?
看看你这一身伤
Look at you.
我♥干♥了什么好事?
What have I done?
我的儿子啊
My little boy.
但这是为什么?
But why?
我想尽办法要让她复活,儿子
I tried everything to bring her back, son.
你妈和我刚认识便一见如故
From the moment your mother and I met, we felt we had known each other forever.
终于找到了另一半
Two halves finally made one.
我们重视彼此超过一切
We were each other's everything.
然后,我们得到了最棒的礼物
And then the greatest gift was given to us.
你诞生了
You came into the world.
我们成了一个家
We were a family.
已经别无所求
It's all we needed.
但命运…却另有决定
But fate... decided otherwise.
应该要是我死才对
I should have been the one to go.
你比较需要的是母亲,不是我
You needed your mother more than you needed me.
她走了以后,我…
After she was gone, I was...
我无能为力
I was helpless.
阿德里安,我不忍♥心看你眼中的悲伤
I couldn't face the sadness in your eyes, Adrien.
听说奇迹能量之后
When I heard about the Miraculous...
我不计代价也要让你妈复活
I would have done anything to bring your mother back!
让她回到你身边
To bring her back to you.
我迷失了自我
I lost myself.
我现在明白了
I understand now.
唯一比死亡还要强大的力量
The only power stronger than death...
是爱情
is love.
我让你失望了,儿子
I failed you, my son.
我也不知道你会不会原谅我
I don't know if you'll ever forgive me.
你必须放下她,爸
You have to let her go, Dad.
令人震惊的事实揭晓
名设计师加百列奥戈斯特
The famous Gabriel Agreste turned out to be the one
竟是在巴黎制♥造♥混乱的幕后黑手
behind all the chaos in Paris.
只要有火花就能点燃希望
A spark is all you need to ignite hope.
既然你心中的爱已征服恐惧
Now that love has conquered the fear in your heart,
就让爱的光芒绽放吧 因为你是瓢虫女爵
let it shine through, for you are Ladybug,
拥有创造的奇迹能量
Miraculous of Creation.
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know what to do.
切记 拯救生命就能拯救世界
电影精选列表