奇迹少女
爱蜜丽·奥戈斯特
飞天怪物制♥造♥混乱
警♥察♥
《巴黎公报》
Paris Gazette!
警♥察♥
嫌犯在逃
我去杜乐丽宫
鬼屋
爆米花
巴黎大舞会
THE GRAND PARIS BALL
阿德里安
阿德里安
剧 终
你相信有魔法吗?
Do you believe in magic?
我叫王富
I am Wang Fu,
我负责守护 名为“奇迹能量”的魔法宝石
the guardian of magical gems called The Miraculous.
宝石中藏着非凡力量 好几世纪以来
Hiding extraordinary powers over the centuries,
都被授予伟大英雄们
the Miraculous have been granted to the greatest heroes,
保护世界不受邪恶侵害
to protect the world from evil.
其中…
Among them,
有一种邪魔最为可怕 因为它会创造黑化蝶
one is most feared, for it creates Akumas!
这是种黑暗蝴蝶
Dark butterflies
任何人只要有一丝怒气
capable of turning anyone with even a hint of anger
就可能被它变为骇人怪物
into a terrifying monster!
为了阻止这个邪魔 两位敌对英雄必须崛起
To stop this evil, two rival heroes must rise.
只要同心协力,这两股奇迹能量
United, these two Miraculous
就会拥有终极力量
possess the ultimate power!
甚至比死亡还要强大
One even stronger than death.
但这种无私的心能及时找到勇气吗?
But could such selfless hearts find their courage in time?
嗨!嗨!
Yoohoo! Salut! Salut!
她下来了
There she is! Marinette,
玛丽娜,早餐都要冷掉了,女儿
your breakfast is getting cold, honey.
抱歉,爹地,我不饿
Sorry, Daddy, I'm not hungry today.
我得出门了 没关系
Gotta go! That's fine.
我拿些可颂在车上吃 车上?
I'll grab some croissants for the road. -The road?
我好期待要载你去学校喔
Oh, I am so excited to take you to school!
什么?不行… 爸,今天不好啦
Wha-- No! No, no, no! Dad, this is not the day.
我要自己去上学
I'm going there alone.
你也不想害我被嘲笑吧?
You don't want them to make fun of me, do you?
当然不想,女儿
Of course not, honey.
谢谢 -放学我再接你回家
Thank you. I'll come get you after school.
我烤了超美甜点要给你朋友吃
I made beautiful sweets for all your friends,
也没忘了你最爱的独角兽蛋糕
and I didn't forget your favorite unicorn cakes!
糟糕
Oh, no.
到底要说几次?
How many times do I have to tell you?
我没朋友 汤姆
I have zero friends. Tom.
我闻到烧焦味了
I smell something burning.
不…法国面包!不要啊!
No, no, no! Not the baguettes!
对不起,妈 我知道爸是一片好意,但…
Ugh, I'm sorry, Mom. I know Daddy means well, but--
女儿,怎么了?我怕被嘲笑
What's wrong, honey? -I'm worried they'd make fun of me.
你能想像同学们会怎么想吗?
Can you imagine what they'd think?
不要一直烦恼别人怎么想
Stop worrying about what others think.
你只需要听从一个声音
There's only one thing you have to listen to.
妈,可是…
Mom, but...
要怎么让梦想成真?
How do you make your dreams come true?
相信自己就对了
You just have to believe in yourself.
你说得对,妈
You're right, Mom.
而且非常快
Pretty fast!
奥戈斯特先生!
Mr. Agreste!
工作团队在展示厅等您
The teams are ready for you in the show room.
赞!美!
To die for! Bravo!
棒!
Yes! Ahh!
其他新闻报导 秀展在各方面大获成功
In other news, the show was a success in every way.
评论一出来就给我看
I want copies of every review as soon as they come in.
是,老板
Yes, sir.
右边少三公分
Take three centimeters off the right.
下摆放低
Lower the hem.
腰带拿掉
And get rid of that sash.
太赞了
Oh! To die for!
你好吗?
'Sup, dude!
健身? -你这弱鸡
Working out? -I'm getting swole!
服装?完美
Outfit? -Perfect.
课本? -没问题,阿德里安?
Books? -Check.
我答应要带他四处参观
Adrien? -I promised to show him around.
如果一切顺利 他就会是我在12月舞会的舞伴
If all goes according to plan, he'll escort me to the ball come December.
一切一定要照计划进行 萨布丽娜,知道吗?
Everything must go according to plan, OK, Sabrina?
计划?没问题
Plan? Check.
小心!
Oh, watch out!
你毁了
You just ruined
我的加百列奥戈斯特毛衣
my Gabriel Agreste sweater!
我真的很…
I... I'm so, so...
玛丽娜
Marinette!
你这个人…
You are so--
别在意我,我只是个旁观路人
Don't stop on my account. I'm just a fly on the wall.
你会是我的新闺密
...gonna be my new best friend.
不过是件克什米尔毛衣而已
It's just a priceless cashmere sweater.
走吧,萨布丽娜
Come on, Sabrina.
我们去上课, 我们还有很多书要看
Let's get to class. We have much to study.
我快气死了
I am so angry right now!
简直可以吃下… 一片涂奶油的面包
I could eat... a piece of bread with butter!
可是那是淀粉和脂肪,你会长痘痘
But that's carbs and fat. You could break out!
我知道啦
I know!
你刚才没必要帮我
You didn't have to do that.
不好意思喔
Oh, sorry.
要当拯救你的朋友
Did I need to take a number behind the line of friends
还得排队吗?
coming to your rescue?
开玩笑的啦
Joking.
我叫阿雅,谢谢
Name's Alya. -Thanks, I...
我叫玛丽娜
I'm Marinette.
你是学校的大名人
You have a rep around here:
鼎鼎有名的倒楣鬼
a magnet for catastrophe.
真是名不虚传
You do not disappoint.
一般人想过得那么惨还不容易耶
Some people have to try to fail that hard.
我比较想尽量避免
Yeah, I try... not to.
你还是离我远一点吧 你是在开玩笑吗?
You might want to stay away. -Are you kidding?
我最爱刺♥激♥场面了
I live for the action shots.
我要跟你如胶似漆
I'm gonna stick to you like glue.
你和我是天生好友
Think you and I were meant to be.
那是狗哨吗?
Is that a dog whistle?
好酷喔!
That's so cool!
亲爱的,你答应要做给我的礼服呢?
My love, where is that dress you promised me?
亲爱的,我就快开始做了
Honey, I'll get to it.
我们有的是时间
We have all the time in the world.
我不介意永远等下去
And I don't mind waiting forever.
我愿意用我剩下的所有时间交换
I would give every moment I have left...
看一眼你穿礼服的模样,爱蜜丽
for just a glimpse of you in that dress, Emilie.
老实说
To be honest,
我没见过这么怪的工艺品
I've never seen such a strange artifact.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
It gives me the chills.
别难过,同学
Hey, you keep your head up, girl.
有事要打给我喔
You call me, OK?
希望我也能搞出那种大爆♥炸♥
I wish I could make an explosion like that.
玛丽娜,你太搞笑了
You're too much, Marinette!
她根本是故意的 -有够笨手笨脚
It's like she does it on purpose! She's crazy clumsy!
不管她做什么,我们最好闪远点
Whatever she does, better stay away!
你天生就这么呆吗?
Were you born clumsy?
嘿,玛丽傻 放学后要不要互相帮忙编辫子?
Hey, Marinette! Why don't we braid each other's hair after school?
这样我就能用辫子勒死你
Then I could strangle you with it!
要不要啊?
How does that sound?
等等,那个女生也穿奥戈斯特毛衣?
Wait, is that another girl wearing an Agreste sweater?
谁这么大胆?
Who dares?
玛丽傻,你休想逃出我的掌心
Hm, you won't escape me, Marinella!
不好意思
Excuse me. Oh!
抱歉
Sorry.
这里一定有出口
There must be an exit.
电影精选列表