没有
Nope!
那可不对
Well, obviously not.
没错
Precisely!
来吧
Here we go!
什么意思?我解释给你听
What do you mean? -Let me break it down.
超级什么?
A what's-an-ill-a-me?
就一晚
The one night.
我才休息一晚,就被叫回来
The one night I have off, and they call me.
我一定要让他们付出代价
There's gonna be hell to pay, I tell ya!
没错,明天准备听我大发牢骚
Oh, yeah! They're gonna hear me tomorrow.
没什么好回报的
There's nothing to report.
浪费我的时间
What a waste of my time!
等一下
Wait...
那是什么?
What is that?
先是唱歌♥,现在又来个溜溜球?
First a song, now a yo-yo?
接下来是什么?茶具?
What's next, a tea set?
什么?
What?
这是什么地方?
Where am I?
你好
Bonjour!
你在干什么?我...
What do you think you're doing? -I'm...
女生不该来这种危险的地方
This is a dangerous place for a young lady.
不好意思,我可不是柔弱少女
Excuse me, I'm no damsel in distress.
你又是谁?我叫黑猫诺尔
Who even are you? Name's Cat Noir.
我们认识吗?
Do I know you?
我是新崛起的英雄
I'm the new hero in town.
要来拯救世界
Here... to save the world!
用什么拯救?毛球?
Ha! With what? "Furballs"?
那你又是什么?西瓜?
What are you supposed to be? A watermelon?
你说什么?
Excuse me? -Yes!
好,这样当跟班刚好
That'll do for a sidekick. -What?
什么?我是来拯救世界的
I'm here to save the world...
跟你一样
Ha! -Too.
最好是啦
I can see that.
登场时吵吵闹闹
Coming in here all loud and messy,
每一步都那么容易看穿
giving away your every move.
你还好意思说喔
So much for the element of surprise!
有听过障眼法吗?
Ever heard of a decoy?
我完全搞不懂状况
I don't understand what's happening.
这是一场误会
This is all wrong.
你只要听我指挥就对了
All you have to do is follow my lead...
跟班
sidekick!
我不是跟…
I'm not a side...
别动
Don't move.
你有计划吗?计划?
Do you have a plan? -A plan?
我有计划吗?
Do I have a plan?
我有的不只是计划
I have more than a plan!
我有九条命
Oh! I have... nine lives!
毁天灭地的力量
The devastating power of destruction!
夜视能力
Night vision!
敏锐五感
Razor-sharp senses!
敌人休想偷偷靠近
Nothing can sneak up on me!
更别提我的武器
Not to mention my weapon,
这个万能咚咚
this all-in-one thingamajig!
随时准备发威
Ready for takedown!
快跑!
Run!
初次约会别这么热情
Hey! Not on the first date!
看来你们相处得很融洽嘛
It looks like you guys have hit it off pretty well.
跟班,交给我就好
I've got this, sidekick!
获胜的是
And the winner is...
黑猫诺尔
Cat Noir!
跟班!
Sidekick!
你还愣着干嘛?救我!
What are you doing back there? Help me!
这是我的第一次
It's my first time!
什么?
What?
那是西瓜吗?
Is that a watermelon?
我就说吧
Told you!
你自称是猫 但好像不是很敏捷
For a so-called cat... you don't seem to land on your feet!
真动听啊
That's music to my ears!
跳水罗!
Cannonball!
这里是圣母院攻击事件现场报导
I'm reporting live from the Notre-Dame attack!
帅呆了,我的天啊
That was incredible! Oh, my God!
你们有看到吗?
Did you guys see that?
她是英雄
She's a hero!
英雌
A she-ro!
应该差不多衰到底了
I think we've hit rock bottom.
至少鱼很新鲜
At least the fish is fresh!
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
这位女士 您的香槟
For madame, a champagne,
这位先生 给我水就好
and for monsieur? Just water.
对不起
Sorry!
请慢用
Bon appétit!
等等我
Wait for me!
不用等我
Don't wait for me!
我听到了,妈妈 车来了
I hear it, maman! It's coming!
请小心车厢和月台间的缝隙
Please mind the gap between the train--
搞定
Woo! Gotcha!
谁才是英雄啊?
Who's the hero now?
黑猫诺尔两分
That's two for Cat Noir...
石像鬼零分
and zero for Gargoyle!
趴好
Stay!
捡回来
Fetch!
我开玩笑的
I take it back!
别过来!
Don't fetch! Don't fetch!
小猫!
Kitty!
借过
Ah! Excuse me!
借过,小心
Excuse me! Watch out!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
不知道,可是好像很严重
I don't know, but it looks serious.
幸好玛丽娜在家里
Thank goodness Marinette's at home.
小心
Watch out!
妈?爸?
Mom? Dad?
我晚餐一定会大迟到
I'm gonna be so late for dinner!
小心
Watch out!
记者为您在巴黎帕西站现场直播…
We are reporting live above metro Passy, in the middle of Paris!
…下方出现惊人场面,十分可怕
We have an astonishing situation happening below us.
我们会持续追踪报导
It's quite alarming. We'll get back to you as soon as we know more.
看新闻,别头昏
Don't be bemused, it's just the news!
小猫?
Cat?
幸好你没事
I'm glad you're all right.
我这个跟班还不赖吧?
Not bad for a sidekick, huh?
把他们找出来
Find them!
快,我们走
Quick! Let's go!
那是什么?
What was that?
黑化蝶
An Akuma.
等一下,是谁?
Hold on. Who's there?
这家伙又是谁?
Now, who the heck is this guy?
问我是谁之前
Before you wonder who I am,
先问问你自己是谁
you must discover who you are.
什么?
What?
不难吧?他是傻子
It's not hard! He's insane.
我还是觉得你长得像西瓜
Well, I still think you look like a watermelon.
你说够了没? -西瓜…
Will you stop? -Watermelon!
傻子… 西瓜
Insane! -Watermelon!
够了!
Stop! Hm?
你是瓢虫女爵,拥有创造力量
You, Ladybug, hold the power of creation.
还说我是西瓜?
Watermelon.
而你是黑猫诺尔,拥有毁灭力量
While you, Cat Noir, hold the power of destruction.
酷
Wow!
不意外
Ha! Figures.
你怎么会知道这些?
And how come you know all this stuff?
电影精选列表