你们必须打败鹰蛾
You must both defeat Hawkmoth,
他会将仇恨和愤怒
for he is the one transforming all this hate and anger
化为可怕怪物
into these horrible creatures.
鹰什么?
Hawk-who?
阻止他们,抓住他们的黑化蝶
Stop them and capture their Akumas.
简单,交给我就好
Yeah, easy. I got this covered.
不对 团结力量大
No! Stronger together!
这是唯一达到身心完美平衡的方法
It's the only way to reach the perfect balance of heart and mind,
不然你们就无法打败鹰蛾
or you will not defeat Hawkmoth.
这可不是我自愿的
I did not sign up for this.
我懂,你怕了
I understand. You're afraid.
失败不是敌人
Failure is not your enemy.
恐惧才是
Your fears are.
当我的跟班就好,你会安全无虞
So, just be my sidekick and you'll be safe!
这家伙真让人受不了
I can't stand this guy another minute!
等一下 我们还有机会见面吗?
Hold on! Will I ever see you again?
当然有
Oh, sure!
等你做美梦,而我做恶梦的时候
In your dreams and my nightmares.
不然干脆等我们投胎转世再见吧?
Or better yet, how about we wait until we both get killed in the afterlife?
少了点东西
Something's missing.
玛丽娜 玛丽娜
Marinette. Marinette?
玛丽娜?老婆,有看到玛丽娜吗?
Marinette?! Honey, have you seen Marinette?
她在楼上
She's upstairs.
女儿?
Honey?
我想不出奶奶的汤少了什么
I can't figure out what's missing from Grandma's soup.
是百里香还是香芹?
Thyme or parsley?
迷迭香?
Um... rosemary?
原来如此!
Haha! Of course!
我要是没了宝贝大厨该怎么办?
What would I do without my choux-choux-chef?
她好不可思议
She's just... incredible.
她…
She...
她… 臭臭的?
She... stinks?
普莱格
Plagg!
你好恶心
You're disgusting!
抱歉,小子
Sorry, kid.
我听到爱情故事就闹肚子
Love stories... give me a tummy ache.
小心点
Careful!
不要乱搞破坏
You'll wreck everything.
废话,我是毁灭精灵耶
Duh! I'm the Kwami of Destruction!
对了,我在垃圾桶找到这块起司
By the way, I found this cheese in the trash.
你有更馊的东西吗?
Do you have anything more rotten?
真有水准,普莱格
Nice, Plagg. Hm?
我根本无法把你当精灵看待
I can't even talk to you like a real genie.
阿德里安?你还好吗?
Adrien, is everything all right in there?
我很好,娜塔莉
Uh, yeah, all good, Nathalie!
我先离开一下
I'll be back later!
我们得锻链你的身手、准头 还有猫咪双关语
We gotta work on your control! And throw! And cat puns!
得做好准备… 还击?
Just need to be ready to... strike back?
你是在开玩笑吗?我们差点死掉耶!
Are you kidding me? We almost died!
大家搞不好会受伤 全都是因为我
People could have been hurt! All because of me!
但没人受伤啊,这是你的功劳
But no one was hurt thanks to you.
跟你说个秘密,刚才多亏她救我一命
Between us, she really saved my butt out there.
为我冒生命危险 她好英勇
Risking her life for me, she was so brave.
别激动,冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down!
这只是典型的首黑战后群
These are classic signs of PTFAFS!
等一下就好了
It'll pass!
首什么?
P-T-What?
首次黑化蝶战斗后创伤症候群
Post-Traumatic First-Akuma-Fight Shock.
跟着我吸气吐气
Just breathe with me.
她大概经验丰富
She's probably been doing this for a long time.
看得出她很有一套
You can tell she knows her stuff.
吸气
And...
吐气
And out!
你丢下我一个人
You left me all alone!
你不是一个人啊
You were not alone!
还有另一个守护者
The other guardian?
我那时说:“我叫黑猫诺尔”
I mean, when I said, "The name's Cat Noir,"
她的反应是:“他好酷”
she was like, "Whoa, he's cool."
那只穿靴子的猫?别闹了
Puss in Boots? No way!
那家伙笑死人了
That guy is ridiculous.
她应该很爱我的风格
I think she digs my style.
他的战服上还有铃铛耶
He's got a bell on his suit!
你一定有办法帮助我们进展
There must be something you can do to help things work out between us.
好啦,我就教你一条规则
Fine! I'll give you one rule.
一加一大于二
Two halves are stronger together.
之类的
Or something like that.
等你拯救世界,就不用再见到他了
Besides, once you save the world, you'll never have to see him again.
什么?我不知道,自己想
What? -I don't know, figure it out!
我绝对不要再来一次
I am never doing that again!
失败一次就够了,玛丽娜下台一鞠躬
One utter failure is enough. Mic drop. Marinette out!
拜托啦
Pretty please!
再见 -可是…
Bye! -You--
那些不是真的
It wasn't real.
只是一场梦
It's just a dream.
只是一场恶梦 好痛!
Just a very, very bad dream. Ouch!
不…
Huh? Oh! No, no, no!
什么?
What?
你想玩这套?好啊
You wanna play this game? Haha! Fine!
我就陪你玩
Two can play this game!
再见,古怪小精灵
Bye bye, you strange little fairy!
去破坏别人的人生吧
Find someone else's life to ruin!
你是天选之人
You are the chosen one.
你面临的挑战正表示你有潜力
Your challenges are adapted to your potential.
难道你还不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
你才不明白
No, you don't understand!
我很害怕
I'm afraid!
我很害怕
I... I'm afraid.
拜托
Please...
放过我吧
leave me alone.
老板,明天的事都打点好了
Sir, everything is ready for tomorrow.
我要回家了
I'm heading home!
圣母院事件是超自然攻击 还是集体歇斯底里?
Paranormal attack at Notre-Dame or mass hysteria?
现场有许多目击证人叙述
On the scene, multiple witnesses describe
有只活过来的石像鬼
a gargoyle brought to life
在跟两个穿着鲜艳的复仇者战斗
fighting two colorful, costumed avengers.
据推测,这些英雄还没被抓到
These heroes are believed to still be at large in the city.
我警告过你了,主人
I warned you, Master.
立刻停止,不然会不可收拾
Stop now or there will be no turning back.
你会失去一切
You will lose everything.
我早就一无所有了
I have nothing to lose.
你没告诉我力量能做到那种事
You didn't tell me the powers could do that! Master, this is not right!
如果只有混乱能让那些饰品出现
If chaos makes those jewels appear,
那我就制♥造♥混乱
then chaos it'll be!
力量不该用在那种地方
That is not how these powers should be used!
那要由我决定,小虫
I believe that's my decision, insect!
换我来告诉你吧
Let me tell you what I'll do!
不可能
But it's impossible.
主人,这不是办法
Master, this is not the way!
闭嘴!混乱将在今天君临
Silence! Chaos reigns today!
唱啊!
Sing!
终极力量不是这样
The ultimate power is not this.
终极力量应该是… 够了!
The ultimate power is-- -Enough!
我知道该做什么
I know what must be done.
这招对我没效
It doesn't work on me.
谁在意?反正你还是要听我的,唱吧
Who cares? You still work for me. Sing!
特别版 石像鬼来袭!
Special edition! Gargoyle attack!
这两个蒙面人是谁?是敌是友?
Who are these two masked figures? Friends or foes?
要是你有看到就好了
If only you'd been there to see it!
我大概能想像得到
I think I got the gist.
你敢相信吗?
Can you believe it?
电影精选列表